- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
2009 29' Century Express. Designed for family boating or fishing. This vessel has fully appointed cabin for overnight trips or casual entertaining. Very low hours with extended warranties until 2/2016.
This vessel shows better than new and it is priced to sell!
- General Description
- Lounge-style seating, cup holders, plush cushions, A/C vents and easy storage Jensen HDTV Air conditioning Anchor roller/chute Bow rail - full Cabin Compass Electric battery chargers Electric battery switch Electric dual battery Electric shore power Freshwater system for sink Freshwater shower at transom Gauges - Yamaha command link Generator Head - electric macerator and holding tank Ladder Navigation lights Refrigerator Stove Deluxe captain's flip-up bolster chair Stereo with CD player Fiberglass hard top with spreader lights, rod holders and two Taco outriggers Trim tabs with lighter indicator Washdown Water heater Windlass Engine warranties until 2/2016
- Beautifully appointed cabin with wood interior, electric stove, microwave oven, AC/DC refrigerator, TV, stainless steel sink and Corian countertop. Ample seating for dinner guests.
- Portside tackle center features hanging tackle bag (5) lure tubes and ample storage Baitwell 30 gallon aft baitwell with clear lid and compression latch paired with 220 quart primary fishbox with overhead drain Rod boxes/storage
- Power-assisted vented windshield L-shaped lounge seating to port helm refrigerator to starboard freshwater sink with cutting board battery management system Yamaha tachs stereo with cd player
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .
- Please contact Jenny Wicker 561-212-6663 email@example.com OR Jeff Creary 305-394-3429 firstname.lastname@example.org