- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This custom built Outerbanks Boat Works Express is a true Carolina Style boat that features sweeping sheers, beautiful hull flare, transom tumblehome and all with composite construction. Her world class ride in virtually any condition is unsurpassed in every way. Fishing is the main focus but this boat has been designed and built with the cruising family in mind as well.
Economical to operate with her twin 275hp Verados and is a pleasure to handle dockside with her bow thruster.
Her light blue hull makes her a real head turner at any marina and her very knowledgeable original owner wants her to be the next one sold. This is your opportunity to purchase one of the most versatile, efficient, custom Carolina boats in her size class on the market today.
Please call today for additional information or to schedule a personal showing.
- Forward V-berth with storage below Teak sole Custom cushions Bomar hatch with screen overhead Hatch access to bilge Recessed LED lighting Engine room access hatch 110V electrical outlet Anchor compartment access Starboard settee with storage compartments Helm access panel
- AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Positive latches on all cabinets Solid surface countertop Norcold stainless steel refrigerator Contour microwave Stainless steel sink with water spigot
- Head Compartment
- Raritan Lectra San electric head system Pull out shower system Sealed automatic sump pump Toiletry storage cabinet with vanity base Recessed LED lighting
- Hull and Deck
- Custom tower with hardtop Anchor locker Teak covering boards Spreader lights Tower bench seat Courtesy lighting Custom Armstrong engine bracket with positive floatation Stainless steel Stern cleats, two (2) pop up, through-bolted Stainless steel Spring cleats, two (2), through-bolted Stainless steel Bow cleats, two (2), through bolted Stainless steel thru hulls Hatch with access to rope locker All hatches have gutters and drains Deck plates for fuel and water fills & waste pump out Teak toe rail
- Helm Deck
- Companionway door with lock latch and lock Helm pod style console, integrally molded starboard Pompanette helm chair L-shaped portside seating with top-loading storage beneath Stainless steel helm wheel with power knob Accessory outlet, 12V Compass, flush mounted on forward dash Teak flooring Port side storage cabinet with three drawers Three sided Strataglass track to track enclosure with vents Rear drop enclosure Tower bench seat
- Electronics & Helm
- SmartCraft digital command display Digital throttles and gear controls Two Raymarine E120 GPS/Chartplotter ICOM M-504 VHF Side Power – bow thruster Sirius satellite weather module Lenco trim tabs Clarion CMD4 CD/Radio with 4 Bose speakers Clarion 6-disc CD changer Nautamatic TR-1 autopilot Power hydraulic steering
- Molded fiberglass custom hardtop with buggy top Rod holders (5) across top Rupp 5-star outriggers
- Upper Helm
- SmartCraft digital command display Digital throttle and gear controls ICOM M-504 VHF Raymarine E-80 GPS/Chartplotter Stainless steel helm wheel with power knob Power hydraulic steering Helm protective console cover Nautamatic AP remote
- LED courtesy lights under gunnels Self-bailing cockpit scuppers port and starboard Teak flooring Custom AC/DC electrical distribution panel in helm Pop up cleats (2) Pompanette fighting chair with foot rest Bilge access cover Fishbox, 50 gallon, transom with livewell Bait prep tackle station with storage lockers Ice box cooler Two rear access storage access panels Salt water washdown Twin gaff storage ports Rod holders, (3) port and starboard and (2) stern
- 30-amp shore power cord Bonded electrical system Zincs Battery on/off switches, vapor proof True charge battery charger Navigation lights
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Mercury Verado 275hp engines Upgraded to next generation lower units Westerbeke Generator 3.0kW Marine Air AC/heat system Rule DC automated/manual bilge pumps (3) Dual fuel filter system, port and starboard Circuit breaker protection throughout Bilge blower
- Broker's Comments
- Lady V was designed by a highly knowledgeable and experienced owner. His attention to detail is evident throughout the boat and its quality of care is easily observed. The most discriminating buyer will be more than pleased and satisfied with this custom Carolina built boat that has raised the bar to a new level for any boat in its class.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.