- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 MAG MPI, FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Lightly used Silverton 322 MotorYacht with great livability at the dock, at anchor or underway.
- Forward cabin with large athwartship double berth, cabinet and shelf to port, hanging locker to starboard. Midship galley to port with forward head compartment opposite to starboard Main salon has a full length convertible settee to port with a large dinette to starboard with table. Owner's aft cabin has a queen size fore and aft berth to starboard, head compartment to port with separate shower stall and hanging lockers fore and aft. ENTERTAINMENT CENTER SALON: Sharp TV/VCR Sony DVD Player Sony AM/FM/CD Digital TV Converter OWNER'S AFT CABIN: Emerson Flat Panel TV w/DVD player
- Midship L-shaped galley to port with excellent counter space and storage. Single molded sink w/pressure H&C water Two burner Princess stove top Norcold Ref/Fzr Gold Star Microwave
- Easy access from the fly bridge to the fore deck with stairways port and starboard. Excellent seating on Fly Bridge with bench helm seat for four, two seats forward with a lift up tabe between forward of helm. Stairway aft to the aft deck and to the swim platform. Custom SS boarding ladder designed for easy boarding from a fix dock Ground Tackle: S/L Electric Rev. Windlass w/controls fly bridge & fore deck Delta anchor on roller Two fenders w/ holders Two fenders aft New black Sunbrella bimini top w/full enclosure and full helm cover. Black Sunbrella windshield cover Aft deck factory hard top Single sink w/pressure cold water and cutting board on aft deck Molded swim platform w/swim ladder Swim platform H&C shower
- Two 120V/30Amp Shore Power Service w/50' Cords 5.8KW Kohler Generator Three batteries C-Charge 40 Amp Battery Charger
- FLYBRIDGE: Ritchie Compass Raymarine RayData Depth/Speed West Marine VHF-580
- Twin FWC Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI engines w/515 Hours. Two zone Marineair Rev Cyc AC units U-Line Ice Maker on Aft Deck Full Engine Instruments on FB Trim Tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.