- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Comfort and Livability!
Clean and Well Maintained!
PRICED REDUCED, Motivated sellers!!!!!
“Last Resort” is a clean, well maintained, spacious and fully equipped two stateroom and head layout that has comfortable accommodations for (6) and makes for a great live-aboard. Custom hardwood floors in the galley, Custom dingy davit. EZ2CY and Eisenglass enclosure on bridge and Eisenglass enclosed sun deck.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- The well-appointed salon includes an L-shaped Flexsteel sofa and barrel chair. Large wraparound deckhouse windows give her a bright and airy feel, galley and dinette are down and forward of the salon. The private guest stateroom and head are forward with an angled inner-spring double berth and hanging locker. The aft master stateroom features an oversized queen berth, inner-spring mattress, abundant storage space, a large hanging locker and plenty of walk-around room and an ensuite head and shower. The walk-around helm console on the flybridge provides plenty of seating and the large aft sun deck with wet bar are great for entertaining or enjoying the sunset. Light maple wood trim throughout. Neutral décor. Custom hardwood floor in galley and VIP stateroom. EZ2CY and Eisinglass bridge and sundeck enclosure. Custom dingy davit.
- Flexsteel L-shape leather sleeper sofa, sleeps (2). Barrel chair. New Sony Bravia 32” flat screen TV and DVD. Pioneer stereo. Overhead Halogen Lighting. Beige fabrics and colors. Beige carpet. Blinds.
- U-Shape seating for (6). Table. Storage under settee. Two reading lights.
- Refrigerator / freezer. Princess (3) burner electric stove and oven. GE Microwave. B&D Coffee Maker. Formica countertop with teak trim. SS large sink with spray faucet. Over and under cabinets. Four drawers. Custom hardwood flooring. Fluorescent lighting. GFIC 120V outlet. Hot and Cold pressure water system. Water heater.
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline double berth with inner-spring mattress sleeps (2). Settees port & starboard. Privacy door. Hanging Locker with double door and large storage drawer Beige carpet. Neutral fabrics and color. Overhead halogen lighting. Reading Lights. GFIC Outlet 110V. Hatches and Portals screened.
- Master Head
- Vanity with sink & faucet. Glass stall shower with seat. Shelved medicine cabinet. Vacu-flush head. TankWatch monitor. Shower stall. Halogen Lights. GFIC Outlet 110V. Fiberglass self-draining floor. Screened hatches. Screened portal.
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- Offset double berth with inner-spring mattress sleeps (2). Privacy door. Hanging locker. Two drawers under berth. Storage cabinet to port. Custom hardwood flooring. Halogen lighting. Reading lights 12V. GFIC Outlets 110V. Screened hatch.
- VIP Head / Day Head
- Vanity with sink and faucet. Mirrored and shelved cabinet. Vacu-flush head. Handheld shower. Fiberglass self-draining floor. Halogen Lights. GFIC Outlet 110V. TankWatch monitor system.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raytheon Raychart 600X GPS/Chart Plotter. Raytheon R21 XX Radar. Raytheon Raydata Depth and speed. Raypilot 650 autopilot. President LTD950 VHF. Ritchie 4” Compass. Satellite TV. Full Backlit Instrumentation. Pioneer stereo AM/FM/CD in salon. Sony AM/FM/CD stereo on flybridge. Sony Bravia 32” Television with DVD.
- Westerbeke 7.5KW Generator (1110 hours as of 1/13). Three batteries. Battery Parallel Switch. Battery Charger Auto. Dockside electrical cables 2X30 amp with 50 amp splitter. 12V/120V breaker panel.
- Deck Equipment and Systems
- Flybridge seating: Captains Chair and double companion at helm, bench seat forward of helm. Aft-deck seating: Love seat, (2) chairs and glass top table. Bridge enclosure with EZ2CY front panels and Eisinglass side panels. Sundeck wet bar with ice maker. Screened hatches. Screened portals. Maxwell windlass with helm and bow controls. Plow anchor with chain & rode. Radar Arch. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn. RayLine remote search light. Deck & Courtesy lights. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and Lines. Life jackets. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Transom shower H/C. Custom dingy davits. Stainless Steel bow rails. Stainless Steel cleats. Bottom painted 3/12.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin Crusader 454 gas engines (1100 hours as of 1/13) Engine flush system. Borg-Warner transmissions. MarineAir reverse AC systems 3 zones with digital controls 3 Bilge pumps. Bilge blowers. Hot water heater. SeaFire fire control system in engine room. CO Fume detectors. Engine alarms. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs.
- Personal items and property. Dinghy & motor Direct TV receiver.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263