- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
*Agent will reimburse haul out fee at closing*
TOURNAMENT-RIGGED SPORTFISHER ...
BONUS: STABILIZERS AND SIDE-SCANNING SONAR!
OWNER IS WILLING TO CARRY PAPERS IF NEEDED.
This 58' Hatteras Convertible 1990 is an excellent platform for sportfishing. Featuring two bait tanks, a large in-deck fish hold, 20 stainless steel rocket launchers, triple spreader outriggers, teaser reels, built-in tackle boxes, wide walk-arounds and plenty of rod storage in the salon.
The salon is spacious and fills with natural light through the large ports. Plenty of seating for your fishing companions. A large flat screen television, satellite TV, stereo and Yamaha receiver for your down time. A well equipped galley with dual Sub Zero refrigerators, a dishwasher, stove top, microwave and a water maker to keep everyone fed, hydrated and fueled to keep on fishing!
A total of three staterooms; one VIP stateroom located forward with a private head and large, cedar-lined hanging locker, the Master stateroom is located midship, to starboard, with a private head along with plenty of storage. Over/under bunk stateroom is located to port with a private entrance into the guest head. A washer and dryer is located in the companionway to keep everyone's clothing and linens cleaned while out on long fishing trips. Cruisair air conditioning controls in every stateroom.
The flybridge has seating for 8 guests, with storage below and dual helms. The main helm has dual helm chairs with teak backs and foot rests. At the helm are hynautic throttle controls, Raymarine E120 Fish Finder/Plotter, Northstar Plotter, Furuno side-scanning sonar, Simrad Color Radar, Daytek sea temperature gauge, SEA 322 hf/ssb radio, systems monitoring alarm and Naiad Stabilizer master control. These electronics will help you navigate your many fishing trips.
CALL TO SET YOUR APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS 58' HATTERAS SPORTFISHER AND YOU'LL BE FISHING AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!
- Master Stateroom Located to starboard, mid-ship Double-sized mattress Counters to starboard and to port Mirrors throughout Ample drawer storage Cedar-lined hanging locker Samsung flat screen TV Sony CD player (2) Speakers Overhead lighting CruisAir air conditioning Private head with Vacu-Flush marine toilet, stand-up shower, sink, vanity and cabinets. VIP Stateroom Located forward, center-line Double-sized mattress Counters to starboard and to port Drawer storage Cedar-lined hanging locker with shelves Emergency hatch RCA TV and Sony DVD player CruisAir air conditioning Private head with Vacu-Flush marine toilet, stand-up shower, sink, vanity and cabinets. Guest Stateroom Located to port Over/Under bunks Cedar-lined hanging locker with drawer storage Drawers below bunks (2) Speakers Overhead lighting Opening hatch Private access to guest head Guest Head Vacu-Flush marine toilet Sink Stand-up shower Vanity Ceiling mirrors Cabinets Companion Way to Staterooms Large closet with shelves Whirlpool Heavy Duty Thin Twin washer and dryer
- Spacious salon with large windows and beautiful woodwork New bamboo flooring (2) Sectional settees to starboard with table Sink, counter and cabinets to port L-shaped settee and dinette to port with ceiling mirror Overhead rod storage to starboard Overhead cabinet for additional rod storage Cabinets above stairway to staterooms Entertainment center Samsung flat screen TV SAT TV Yamaha RX-V365 Receiver (2) Kicker 6"x 9" 3-way speakers (2) Polk Audio 6" 2-way speakers U-Line ice maker Reupholstered Vallance NuTone central vacuum system Cruisair/SMX air conditioning
- U-shaped galley Sink with pressurized hot and cold water Frigidaire (4) burner stove Sharp Carousel Convection Oven/Microwave Kenmore dishwasher Dual Sub Zero refrigerators Water Makers Inc., water maker Ample provisional storage Dinette located across from galley
- Engine and Mechanical
- Engines: Twin Detroit Diesel Model: 12V-92TI Horsepower: 550 Engine Hours: 2620 (Port) 3000 (Starboard) Engine recently painted New hoses and belts Glendenning engine synchronizer Onan 20 kW generator Racor 500FG filters for generator Flo Jet #2100-865 fuel prime pumps (2) Racor 75/1000 dual filters (2) 16" Dayton 4C660 engine room blowers (2) Jabsco 24v blowers Refrigerator/fish box compressor Refrigerator/freezer compressor Freezer compressor Walker Engineering; air separator air intake for main engines Water Makers Inc. water maker Dayton 3/4hp 110/220v fresh water pump Rheem hot water tank (57 hours) (6) 8D batteries Pro Mariner Pro Tech 1220i battery charger for 12v electronics La Marche Conseavolt #A40-24v-B1 charger (4) Overhead 12v lights (4) Flourecent overhead lights Port and starboard cable master shore power cable in/out system
- Main helm: Dual chairs with teak backs and foot rests, Hynautic shift and throttle controls, stainless steel wheel, Naiad Stabilizer master control, FloScan tachometers, Heritage fuel and water gauges Aft helm: Engine start and stop switches, tachometer, Hynautic shift and throttle controls, tainless steel wheel, Naiad Stabilizer control Stainless steel ladder to flybridge Isinglass enclosure Seating for 10, including captain Rear facing bench to port Curved settee to port Forward facing bench to starboard Storage underneath benches (2) Teaser reels (4) Overhead dome lights (2) 110v cockpit flood lights Sony MP3 WMA CD/Radio (2) Polk speakers Stainless steel grab rails
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E120 Fish Finder and plotter Northstar 951X plotter Furuno CH 250 Side Scanning Sonar Simrad Color Radar ICom IC-MS00 VHF Uniden ES UM625c VHF Ritchie compass SEA322 HF/SSB radio (2) B&G HS 921 Dytek ST500 Sea temperature gauge (2) Northstar 9400 Systems monitoring alarm panel Galley Maid windlass with up and down deck switches 66lb Lewmar anchor and chain
- Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
- Triple spreader outriggers (2) Teaser reels in flybridge (20) Stainless steel rocket launchers (4) Stainless steel rod holders (4) Stainless steel gunwale mounted rod holders Bait tank to port (scoop and a half) Built-in fish box in transom Bait "slammer" in deck to starboard Built-in tackle boxes in cockpit Cockpit sink to starboard Walk-through transom door Aluminum frame for cockpit sun shade Vinyl combing Fresh and salt water wash downs Nautical Structures 1500lb davit with electric motor Wide swimstep
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.