Twin 1850 HP MTU'S cruise@ 40knots, top speed 46knots. This has been meticulously maintained by Owner. Boat has a beautiful white interior with ( 2 ) well appointed Staterooms with 2 Heads + a Guest Head. Upper deck area is air conditioned with grill and bar. Owner has maintained with open check book. Artwork is included. She is ready to go!!!
- Sleeps 4 owners and guests in 2 staterooms plus crew. Master: Aft of the salon is a full - beam Master with king bed, vanity, entertainment center and master bath.
- Twin MTU HP: 1850 Model: 16V2000
- The salon is very expansive with a large U - shaped seating area with table and ottomans for an ideal social gathering with ample storage in drawers and cabinets. It's nautical theme features white with burl wood accent inlays from floor to ceiling and fabrics in blue, white and yellow. The Galley is located to port and is open to the Salon area, complimenting the party atmosphere and beauty of this large area. Aft port of the Galley is the day head. LG LCD TV Stereo System with 8 speakers U - shaped sofa with accent pillow Beautiful Nautical Decor Marine Sisal Carpeting CR Motorola satellite phone system
- The Galley is open to the Salon area and is equipped with the following: Miele dishwasher Rex full - size refrigerator with freezer Sharp convection oven / microwave Bompani glasstop stove with 4 burners Plenty of pantry space for food Storage cabinet for dishes and glasses White lacquered cabinets Marble countertops
- Master Stateroom:
- Aft of the salon is a full - beam Master with king bed, vanity entertainment center and master bath. At the entrance to the Master stateroom is a Miele clothes washer. A centerline king size is set against the aft bulkhead. This bed offers four drawer storage, rope lighting, bedspread and headboard with mirrored panels. The stateroom also includes his and hers closets and a desk/vanity area. Forward and to starboard is the Master Bath, which features marble, a sauna and jacuzzi with built - in television. The walls and ceiling are custom white lacquered wood, produced with beautiful italian craftsmanship. Whirlpool Jacuzzi with sauna and television Marine sisal carpeting Samsung TV and LG DVD /CD Player Six sauna jet settings and five sauna setting MarineAir SMX air conditioning controls Built - in vanity Bedside light switch controls Built - in dressers Night stands with scone lighting Sony DST Digital signal transfer RMR-TP1
- VIP Stateroom:
- The VIP stateroom is located forward of the salon. It features a centerline queen - size bed. There is a full bathroom in black marble with white marble trim, stall shower and bidet. Beautiful white lacquer walls and ceiling by fine Italian craftsmas. This stateroom offers white carperting with black trim, rope lighting, bedspread and accent pillows. A cabinet with a SAMSUNG TV and LG 1080 DVD/CD player MarineAir SMX air conditioning controls Marine Sisal Carpeting Sony DST digital signal transfer RMR-TP1
- Crew Quarters:
- The air conditioned Crew Quarters are located forward and accommodates two crew in upper and lower berths. Features include: Head with shower TV/VCR Phone Hanging lockers Storage areas
- Miele clothes washer
- Main Deck:
- Entrance to the Main Deck is from either port or starboard steps from the teak swim platform. It includes a passerelle for stern docking. The garage is accessed from the swim platform with a hydraulically - opened door and features a jet powered Nautica tender. The walkways take forward on teak decking along a four person blue and white striped sunpad with blue cover. The entire boat has a central sound system. There is also a large 4 person sunpad in the bow.
- The upper deck was painted in 2010, and everything from the rails up was painted with Awlgrip products. The bottom has been painted, and the drives have been recently serviced. Equipment includes: 12' Nautica hard bottom inflable tender with 90 hp Yamaha Jet Drive Anchor windlass with chain washer Electric winch in tender garage ( 2 ) 50 amp shore power cords ( 200' ) Pin - Craft Hydraulic passerelle
- The cockpit features teak decks, blostered seating for three at the helm station and two on port side, as well as being fully enclosed and air - conditioned. Moving aft from the helm is an expansive and spacious area with seating for 8 - 10 with two hi - lo tables on the starboard side. The retractable sunroof provides an excellent area for al fresco dinnig. The hardtop has a sunroof opening with side windows with beautiful stainless steel trim. There is a BBQ grill, walk - up bar with freezer, sink and cold drink storage and a wine or bottle rack. LG HD TV & LG DVD player. Forward is the staircase going below to the Main salon and Galley.
- Navy Blue hull with yellow boot stripe and white decks.
- Navicontrol AP3003 autopilot Furuno 48 - mile color radar Shipmate RS8300 VHF radio Motorola cellular phone Bow thruster control Motorola SAT phone system Raymarine VHF Sony stereo system throghout boat ( receiver, AMP & 50 + 1 CD player ) VDO Speedlog & depth sounder Garmin 5212 Furuno NAVNET system Camera monitoring system, arch, engine room and salon
- Mechanical Equipment:
- Stainless steel anchor with 300' of galvanized chain ( 2 ) Onan 20kw generators 2299 hours stbd & 1783 hours on port Conaria Marine Air chilled water air conditioning with 72,000 BTU'S 36 hp hydraulic bow thruster CO2 fire control system with alarm Engine synchronizers Holding tank Air induction system Bilge pumps Air induction system High water alarm MTU Electronic displays & controls at helm and engine room New Diangelo engine exhaust system Fuel / Water separators Engine and generators batteries 400 GPD watermaker Water heater - 80 liters Beam central vacuum system Battery paralleling Sound insulation package Arneson ASD - 14 surface drives
- Like New doesn't fully describe this meticulously maintained yacht. Sea Star is truly better than new at a fraction of the new boat price . Fully equipped and ready to Fly! Full time captain, and the owner is very motivated to sell.
- Owner & crew's personal belongings
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing Broker Arney Mendez at 786-357-6819 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org