- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXCEPTIONALLY MAINTAINED AND SPACIOUS 38' HUNTER!
SUMMER WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT ...
GIVE STORMIN' NORMAN ITS NEW NAME!
Step aboard this Hunter 380 and you will be pleased at it's efficient layout from the deck to the cabin. A spacious cockpit allows for a comfortable journey at sea for you and your guests. Featuring two cat bird seats, a "sugar scoop" walk-through transom, center helm station and an organized halyard set-up. Great electronics, including a Garmin GPS Map 225, Furuno Radar 1621 Mark-2 and B&G Network Data Speed/Depth/Wind will help you navigate the ocean.
Step inside the cabin and you will have a sense of "home" as the interior is impeccably maintained and spacious. A fully equipped galley is found to starboard. The salon has a U-shaped settee and drop-leaf dinette to starboard. To port is the navigation station, electronics and additional settee. Forward is the guest V-berth with it's own wash basin, vanity and plenty of storage. Aft, is the master stateroom with a large berth, plenty of natural light from the ports, storage and a built-in lounge chair. A large mirror creates more space in the cabin. Private entrance from the master stateroom into the fully enclosed head. The head features a marine toilet with a pull-down bench for easy showering, a sink, vanity and storage for your toiletries. Natural light beams through the interior with large fixed ports and opening hatches. Beautiful woodwork throughout!
SET YOUR APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS IMMACULATE HUNTER AND YOU'LL BE SPENDING AS MUCH TIME ON THE WATER AS YOU CAN!
- Master Stateroom: Cabin located aft Large queen sized berth Built-in lounge chair Padded headboard Cedar-lined hanging locker Storage shelves (3) opening ports Overhead lighting Large mirror Private access to head Guest V-Berth Located forward V-berth sleeps two Opening hatch Wash basin with vanity Under berth, drawer and cedar-lined hanging locker storage View the salon through an opening, or close it with the folding teak window Door enclosure for privacy. Head Fully enclosed head located to port Double entrance Marine head Shower seat folds down over toilet for convenient showers Sink, vanity, Corian countertop and storage
- Double stainless steel sink Force Ten 3-burner stove with oven Goldstar microwave Top loading refrigerator and cooler Pressurized hot and cold water Corian countertop Built-in waste bin compartment (4) storage cabinets (3) drawers (2) opening ports Overhead lighting Electrical outlets
- U-shaped settee to starboard, drop leaf dinette table with built-in storage, converts into an additional berth Settee to port Deluxe cushion fabric Navigation station to port with chart table and electronics Samsung flat screen TV to port Jensen CD/Radio (2) Sea Worthy speakers (4) storage cabinets (2) magazine/book teak racks Handrails (4) fixed ports with accordian shades Overhead lighting Beautiful gloss finish teak woodwork throughout
- Freedom Heart Interface Inverter Engine and house batteries (House Gel Batteries) Starter and house battery switches Shore power and cord Electrical outlets throughout
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin GPS Map 225 Furuno Radar 1621 Mark-2 B&G Network Data Speed/Depth/Wind VHF iCom IC-M59 Apelco VHF 5200 Lewmar windlass Anchor and anchor locker
- Helm is located center and aft Drop leaf tables on both sides of helm station Single lever engine control Instruments Edson CD-I direct drive wheel (2) Jensen speakers Walk-through, "sugar scoop" transom Cockpit cushions (5) storage lockers Swim step
- Deck Equipment
- Dodger Bimini top for sun protection Stainless steel pulpit rail Stainless steel deck handrails Nonskid deck Life sling Life lines Stainless steel swim ladder
- Sails and Rigging
- 110% Furling jib Jib tracks with adjustable cars Internal halyards led to cockpit Halyard tail stowage wells Jib winches aft at helm station Mainsail, Seldon Furling system Mainsheet Purchase system Mast, Selden, B & R with Fractional Sail Plan with eye for "whisker" pole Reefing system, dual single loop line led to cockpit (2) Sets of rigging clutches and organizers (2) Winch handles (2) 2-speed, self-tailing #40 winches to port (1) 2-speed, self-tailing, OP2 winch to starboard Electric Winch Windex wind vane Harken mainsheet traveller located on radar arch in cockpit
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.