This yacht is maintained in immaculate condition!
- Lower deck: VIP cabin : forward with a centered Queen sized bed forward (storage under); cabinetry outboard port and starboard. Private head compartment aft with stall shower; closet aft on starboard. Next aft on port: stateroom with full sized twin beds separated by a night stand (storage under beds); closet on port. Head compartment (shared with companionway) with stall shower. Across on starboard : upper and lower beds with storage under lower. Closet on starboard aft the beds. Next aft the fully equipped galley is on starboard. Main Deck Saloon: Through the off-center doorway(to port) to the owner's stateroom: King-sized bed with the bed's headboard forward; cabinetry including a make-up vanity outboard on port; cabinetry with an integrated couch on starboard. Walk-in closet aft on port; large owner's bathroom is entered via a door aft on starboard: large stall shower, vanity with double basins, marine head, bidet. Main deck saloon : helm station is on starboard forward(two electrically postioning helm chairs) with door accessing side deck alongside - across on port is a window which lowers for natural ventilation and communication. There is an L-shaped sofa forward on port which is fronted by a dining table (loose chairs also servicing). Wet bar is on starboard just aft the helm seating. Next aft is a U-shaped couch on starboard(fronted by a coffee table) with another couch integrated into the cabinetry across on port. There is a very large, electrically controlled, sun-roof over the saloon. Aft there are sliding doors (which when open "nest" into the aft port corner) and a large opening window aft of the starboard couch (electrically operated) -- thus when all open this is a lovely al fresco area. Out the sliding doors to the aft deck : full service bar w/cabinetry on port side- L-shaped sofa on starboard, large C-shaped couch aft with a very large sunning pad aft of that (with large storage compartment under which is accessed via an electrically operated hatch). Aft deck features teak decking and beautifully executed upholstery on the integrated seating. Crew compartment is accessed via a hatch from the swim platform. A large opening hatch accesses the tender garage - tender launches via a ramp, and the swim platform hydraulically lowering to about a foot below waterline (which makes an excellent swimming platform up or down) The interior of MOONDANCE is luxuriously appointed with Walnut joinerwork w/gloss finish and leather upholstery.
- Galley features marble countertops good storage in cabinets/lockers 4-burner electric stove top Panasonic microwave/convection oven Vitrifrigio refrigerator Vitrifrigio refrigeration/freezer drawers Vitrifrigio icemaker Neff dishwasher Electric BBQ in aft deck bar area WAECO refrigerator at saloon bar BOSCH combi clothes washer/dryer
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Inside helm station features full engine controls and electronics. There is also a "docking" station in the cockpit with engine and thruster controls. Main Helm : Furuno NAV Piilot autopilot Furuno NavNet 3D GPS (w/repeater in crew cabin) Furuno NavNet Color radar/chart plotter system (Furuno NavNet 3D black box system) Simrad RS87 VHF ICOM and Standard Horizon handheld VHF's Immarsat 500 satellite phone w/data Furuno F150 Multi system: depth, speed/log/water temp VEI night-vision camera showing in NavNet screen M7 KVH satellite tv system w/second dome Plastimo magnetic compass Audio/Visual: KVH TracVision satellite TV system Samsung HDTV/Bose DVD in saloon Samsung HDTV, Bose DVD in master stateroom Samsung HDTV/Kenwood DVD in port,starboard, VIP staterooms IPOD docks in staterooms 5 total television receivers BOSE Lifestyle Home Theater systems in main saloon and master staterooms Kenwood AM/FM/CD/DVD players in guest staterooms
- Deck Equipment
- Radar arch on hardtop with all antennas Powered sun roof integrated in hardtop Powered sun-awning integrated into aft end of hardtop and covering aft deck seating when extended Powered swim platform (lowers for launching tender or swimming) Lewmar vertical hydraulic windlass forward servicing a mounted Delta anchor w/chain rode Lewmar vertical hydraulic warping windlasses aft deck port and stbd. Opacmare hydraulically operating passarelle (with garage integrated to port stairs to swim platform Stainless steel bow pulpit and port and stbd hand rails - boarding gate integrated to port handrail amidships Lines and fenders as appropriate - Two aft facing docking lights Four underwater lights at transom
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x Caterpillar C-32 ACERT main engines (1825hp/ea) Caterpillar Platinum Extended Engine Warranties on main engines Onan 27kw generator CruiseAir air conditioning system w/reverse cycle heat capability Hydraulic steering ZF transmissions- model ZF3055A Main engines electronically synchronized SEPAR fuel filters for mains and generator(dual on mains, single on gen) Single lever electronic engine controls 5-bladed VEEM propellers 3" stainless steel shafts Sidepower 300kgf bow & stern thrusters Mechanical and electrical fuel priming pumps
- Safety & Fire Equipment
- 3 x FireBoy Clean Agen FM-200 systems w/ tanks in engine room and lazzarette with automatic and manual releases Hand held fire extinguishers located throughout Shutdowns for vent fans/vent flaps/mains/generators Bilge pumps located in all bilges + emergency pump from main via manifold Adult and child PFD's as appropriate 2 x 6-man Zodiac cannister rafts Flares as appropriate for yacht ACR EPIRB
- Williams 445 Jet/RIB tender carried in garage YAMAHA FX Sho waverunner carried in chocks on swim platform
- Owner's and crew's personal effects.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: JW