- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre (350-cid) 260-hp w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
CLEAN AND WELL CARED FOR PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS 1987 SEA RAY 300 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
***PRICE REDUCED -- ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-cid 260-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning, Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Head (---) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player/iPod-Connection/AMP, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Nicely updated with newer canvas & cockpit carpeting, sterndrives rebuilt in 2009 w/4-blade propellers & new throttle cables, (3) new batteries in 2012. Sale includes lines, fenders, life jackets.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 300 Sundancer is a mid-cabin family cruiser with stern-drive power and practical cabin accommodations. This was a good selling boat for Sea-Ray, and while she's obviously dated by today's styling standards, she remains a good selection for used-boat buyers looking for a reliable and well built express. She rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and her 11-foot beam results in a rather spacious interior with berths for four adults and two kids. The floor-plan is arranged with double berths fore and aft, and privacy curtains separate the staterooms from the main cabin. A shower is fitted in the stand-up head; two hanging lockers offer adequate storage, and the interior is finished with a good deal of teak trim. The Sundancer's cockpit is dominated by an elevated double-wide helm seat which contains a flip-down, aft-facing jump seat in addition to a built in refreshment center. There are storage pockets under the gunnel's, and a transom door was standard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker Forward Berth Drawer Storage Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat Updated Cushion's in Cabin
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Radar w/GPS & Chartplotter NEW AM/FM Stereo System (2012) w/AMP/CD-Player & iPod-Connection. New Speakers & Wiring & Satellite Radio Ready!
- (3) Batteries (NEW 2012) (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Emergency Start System (1) 12V Plug-In @ Helm
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder & Teak Inserts Teak Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (NEW 2009) Radar Arch Transom Door
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Fresh 2012 Canvas Package (Bimini-Top w/Cockpit Enclosure) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Sterndrives Rebuilt in 2009 4-Blade Propellers New Throttle Cables 2009 Professionally Serviced Includes Lines, Life Jackets, and Fenders CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.