- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 871 Naturals
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The legendary Hatteras 53' Motor Yacht is considered to be a true classic in Yachting circles worldwide. Built on a modified V hull and offering a comfortable three stateroom two head lay out for nearly 20 years Hatteras has had a true winner. Whether your plans are extended cruising, live aboard or a weekend getaway, this model lends itself to differing lifestyles with ease and comfort. With her dependable GM 8V71 diesel engines which provide excellent longevity and a comfortable 8-11 KT Cruise “BOUT TIME” is a must to see. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the Hatteras 53’ family!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Most forward is chain locker followed by forward stateroom with over/under berths and the head that was converted to a pantry for extended cruising. Two steps up to galley with starboard side dinette portside "U" shaped galley. Two steps down going aft are walk in engine rooms followed by portside VIP stateroom and office with twin berth. Across to starboard is head with separate stall shower. Aft is master stateroom with athwart ship queen berth and starboard side head with separate stall shower. Going up to the salon is the lower helm forward with side access doors on either side. Aft is the spacious salon area that opens to the aft deck with ladder to the large fly bridge.
- Main Salon
- The Main Salon is located on the upper deck, very spacious and finished with the beautiful craftsmanship that these fine Yachts are known for. Furniture consists of a leather sofa, two chairs and table. To starboard is a built-in entertainment center which has a TV and a Stereo. The décor is tasteful and the view is excellent with all of the large windows. Forward in this space is the lower helm station and port & starboard sliding door for deck access. Aft are two doors which open to the aft deck. Digital Air-conditioning 16,500 BTU 2005 RCA Stereo AM/FM/CD AC-DC Electrical panel Etched glass panels on aft windows Carpet & flooring throughout New windows & ports (05) Green leather flexsteel sofa (converts to double), 2 chairs and helm seat High-low table Emerson Flat screen TV Wicker loveseat & chairs on aft deck Snap-down carpet in aft deck
- The U shaped galley which is very well equipped and is very spacious is to port. A comfortable dinette with storage under is to starboard. Forward is the guest stateroom and aft is the companionway to the VIP and Master staterooms. Air-conditioning All new appliances (05) Full size Kenmore refrigerator Kenmore Dishwasher (05) GE 4 burner electric stove (05) Kenmore Elite convection microwave (05) Garbage Disposal (07) 10 Gal fast recovery hot water heater (07) New counters & flooring (05) Deep s/s double sink Dinette with storage Hot and Cold pressure water system Generator engine room access Maytag 110V full size stack washer/dryer
- Master Stateroom
- Digital controlled Air-conditioning Opening hatch with screen 7 Opening portals 110V and 12V lighting Drawer storage
- Master Head
- Vanity with sink Medicine cabinet Hot and cold pressure water Large shower Vacu Flush head (05) AC receptacles
- Guest Stateroom/Pantry
- The guest stateroom is full forward on the vessel. Berths are over/under bunks to the starboard side. A Maytag stack full size 110V washer and dryer are located in a locker in this stateroom. Ensuite was a head that was converted to a large pantry for extended cruising. 110 and 12 volt lighting Digital Air-conditioning 2 Portals Opening hatch to deck Storage Rope locker access
- VIP Stateroom/Office and Head
- This VIP stateroom is portside amidships and has a twin berth inboard and an office area with desk outboard to accommodate guests during extended cruising or living aboard. There is a nightstand and a hanging locker. The guest head is across the passageway and has a Vacu flush freshwater toilet and access to the shared shower stall. VIP Stateroom Air-conditioning Single berth Drawer storage 2 portals Office desk with chair 12V and 110V lighting VIP Head Vanity w/ Mirror & Sink Shower Hot/Cold Pressure Water Vacuflush Portal
- Deck and Hull
- The deck area of the 53 Motor Yacht is well laid out. Offering full passage up each side fore and aft makes line handling easy. Her large foredeck is excellent for relaxing and has a cushion seat. The aft deck is a great space for entertaining or lounging in the fresh air or can be enclosed with the isinglass. The fly bridge has great visibility and offers plenty of seating for passengers. Aft on this level is a lounge area or can be reconverted to the dinghy deck. Burgundy canvas bimini 3-sided isinglass enclosure aft deck Wing doors Ideal electric windlass (overhauled 05) Captain’s chair Aluminum dinghy davit Revere Life raft 6 man (needs re-certification) Aft deck has wet bar w/ fridge Exterior cushions for fly bridge and forward seat 2 Large deck boxes Tide ride boarding ladder 40# Rocna anchor with 300' BBB 3/8" with chain Magma grill 35# Danforth anchor with 300' BBB 3/8" chain and 300' 5/8" rode "Snubber" on chain Hand rails Fiberglass deck Bow pulpit & rails Swim platform Transom door Fender holders Saltwater wash down Windshield wipers Window covers 50 AMP electric receptacles port and starboard
- Electronics and Helm
- The fly bridge offers a full helm with excellent visibility and has comfortable seating for guests. This area is accessed from a ladder on the aft deck. Electronics and Flybridge Raymarine ST 6001 Auto Pilot Raymarine C80 series GPS/ Plotter and 24 mile radar (05) Raymarine ST 60 Depth Raymarine VHF (2) VHF antennas King Dome satellite tracking system for TV Full instrumentation Danforth compasses Morse Controls Side Power bow and stern thruster 12V DC outlet Horn Naiad Stabilizers Engine synchronizer The lower helm offers very good visibility and is well equipped. Side doors to the deck provide easy access for line handling. Electronics and Lower Helm Raymarine ST 6001 Auto Pilot Raymarine VHF King Dome satellite tracking system for TV Full instrumentation Danforth compasses Morse Controls 12V DC outlet Wipers Barometer Clock Bilge pumps
- Phasor 15 KW generator w/1050 hours, new 2008 Batteries 8 8V AGM engine start Battery 1 12V AGM generator start Batteries 6 6V AGM house 1200 AMP Xantrex 2500 watt inverter charger 2 12V AGM = 24V bow thruster with dedicated charger 2 12V AGM = 24V stern thruster with dedicated charger AC 120/240 volt panel AC power - (2) 50 amp inlets, port and starboard DC power - 12V and 32V systems 100' 50 amp shore power cord Galvanic isolator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 10 gallon water heater Rancor – Dual Racor 1000 fuel filters Fresh water pump Vacu flush head system Fuel transfer valves Fuel system priming pump Glendenning engine synchronizer Thru hulls replaced 2007 Side power bow and stern thruster 2007 GM 8V71 FWC Diesel engines 3950 hours Mermaid (4) reverse cycle A/C units - New 05: 6500 BTU forward/ 9500 BTU galley/ 16,500 BTU aft / 16,500 BTU main salon Reverso oil change system (05) Naiad stabilizers Allison M20 transmissions (4) Bilge pumps Husky air compressor SK Water maker
- Broker's Comments
- “BOUT TIME” is a vessel that has been afforded excellent care and has many upgrades designed to make her ideal as a live aboard and out island cruiser.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.