- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Sea Ray 340 Sundancer features high performance, comfort, and quality, combined in one sleek cruising package. Powered by twin MX6.2L MPI MerCruiser V-drives, the 340 Sundancer has plenty of power. Her sleeping accommodations for six mean ample accommodations for family and friends.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The design is an open layout with convertible dinette, well designed galley and high gloss cherry cabinetry. The excellent helm layout includes a double companion seat, burled dash and tilt wheel. Standard were a radar arch, wet bar, along with enclosed fender storage.
- Microwave Oven Refrigerator Two Burner Stove
- Master Stateroom
- TV CD Player Central Vac
- Electronics and Helm
- Northstar Radar and GPS Tridata Gages VHF
- Dual Shore Power 30A 5KW Generator 12V 110V
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 6.2L MerCruisers 5K Generator Electric bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Heating Hot water Marine head Refrigerator
- Brokers Comments
- The boat is clean, well maintained and ready for the water.
- All New in 2012 Manifolds Risers Water Pumps Alternators Batteries Oil Lines Wirers Plugs
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.