- Custom Yachtfish
- 67 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V71 @ 700hp
- Number of Engines
This boat has a blown engine and will be sold as is where is. Lowered price reflects the condition of this vessel.
"IXCHEL" was a 58 foot Yachtfish which underwent a major refit and reconfiguration in 1995/1996 and was extended to 67 feet. The additional space was primarily incorporated into the cockpit and hydraulic swim platform as well as the master & VIP staterooms. The space of the salon was enhanced by the removal of the lower helm station. A stairway leads below and aft to access the full width standup engine room and the master and VIP staterooms. A centerline stairway leads from the salon to the pleasant galley and dining area with the third stateroom, laundry and head all the way forward.
- A skylight with two opening overhead hatches add light and space to the stateroom. The head with separate shower stall is located forward on the starboard side. The hallway leads forward to the VIP stateroom on the port side, the guest head and shower on the starboard and the engine room access is at the foot of the staircase. The VIP stateroom has two wide criss-cross berths with drawers underneath, hanging locker and wall mounted television. The guest head and shower are across the hall. A centerline stairway leads from the salon to the pleasant galley and dining area with the third stateroom, laundry closet and third head all the way forward. 3 staterooms Sleeps 6 Raritan Crown electric heads Spendide 2000 washer /dryer combo
- The refitted galley and dining area are light and airy with the white tile with blue counters and oak trim. New white cabinetry was installed during the refit. Amana 4 burner electric ceramic stove Sharp Carousel Microwave oven Two Kenmore under counter refrigerators Freezer Dishwasher
- The electronics are flushed mounted on the flybridge helm station. Robertson AP 300 autopilot Raymarine C 80 Chart Plotter/48 mile radar/Fish Finder Depth Sounder ICOM 600 SSB radio VHF radio w/ 9kW antenna (2005) Satellite XM-Weather Antenna (2005) 8" Danforth Constellation compass Depth sounder GPS chart plotter Datamarine combi speed indicator Datamarine wind speed indicator
- Deck & Hull
- Bruce anchor with chain 2 Danforth anchors Anchor bow roller Electric Windlass Electric davit (1000 lb. capacity) 8 man life raft Side stanchions and life rails Custom hydraulic swim platform Docking Controls (rear of boat deck) Custom large hardtop Radar Arch/ Mast Remote controlled spotlight Wash down system Gangway Boarding gates Buell dual air horns Dive tank storage lockers
- Electrical/ Mechanical
- 15 kW Kilopack generator AC Electrical system DC electrical system (2) Battery banks Electrical bonding system Alternator Battery charger Battery condition gauge 50 amp Dockside electrical hook-up 50 amp Shore power cord Transformer Voltage meters
- Engine Room
- The traditional split Hatteras engine room setup was changed during the 1996 refit so that IXCHEL now has a full beam engine room. It is accessed from the stairs leading aft and down from the main salon. The main engines, the generator, stabilizers, watermaker and battery banks are all neatly installed in the engine room. 2 x Detroit Diesels 8V71N 350 HP Fresh water cooling system 65,000 BTU Chilled Water Air Conditioning System Hynautic hydraulic clutch and throttle controls CO2 fire control system Oil transfer system Raw water sea strainers New shafts in 1996 Naiad stabilizers (3) bilge pumps High water alarm Engine temp alarms Fire alarm Oil pressure alarms (2) 110V custom engine room exhaust bilge blowers
- Exclusions include - fighing gear, personal items, dinghy and motor.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht