- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"HURRICANE" IS WORTH YOUR FIRST AND LAST LOOK!
"Hurricane," a 50' Hatteras Convertible, has been captain maintained since new. With a custom, 85-gallon live bait well; pipewelder outriggers with triple spreaders; 6 flush mount rod holders, 6 rod holders on the tower back, and 4 rod holders on the tower legs; a custom teaser reel in the tower hard top; a removable 80" fish box with macerator in sole; and a Bluewater fighting chair with offset pedestal, she is tournament rigged and ready to fish!
- CAT 3412E, 1400 hp engines are under warranty until June 2013, or 2500 hours
- completed the 2000-hour engine service
- completed full service on transmissions and generator in December 2012
- new isinglass in July 2010, only used for one year!
- aft deck repainted and new anti-slip surface applied (March 2013)
- bottom repainted and zincs replaced (March 2013)
- new salon sofa (March 2013)
Bring all offers! Owner will consider financing and/or trade for real estate.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The fully custom interior is finished in hi-gloss cherry wood, with wood blinds. The VIP guest stateroom is forward, with centerline queen berth, TV, stereo system, and abundant storage. Aft, to starboard, is the master room with fore and aft walk-around queen berth, TV, stereo system, and private head. Aft of the VIP, to port, the guest head, followed by the guest cabin with over/under berths and upright washer/dryer. Aft and up to the salon area, with the low profile galley to starboard, followed by the main salon L-settee with storage below and custom table. To port is the L-shaped dinette with storage below, TC stereo system in the forward bulkhead, icemaker and breaker panels at aft port corner.
- New salon sofa (March 2013) Custom overhead cabinets Raised panel cabinet doors Amtico strip flooring Under cabinet lighting Microwave/convectional oven Hot/cold pressure water Water level gauge Franke faucet Separate icemaker in salon Low profile at forward stbd corner Avonite counter tops (4) Sub Zero drawers - (2) refrigerators and (2) freezers 2 - electric cook top burners Garbage disposal L-shaped dinette to port with storage below
- Flybridge and Helm
- Pod style helm console CAT electrical engine monitors Engine synchronizer Hydraulic power assisted steering Fuel level gauges Sidepower bow thruster Single lever Sturdy electrical controls Emergency engine shut off Electric trolling valves Hatteras system monitor Grab rails Two bench seats with rod and gear storage Insulated drink box Large storage area below helm console Battery parallel Removable Lexan windscreen at helm Murray and companion seats Breaker panel for flybridge electronics Weather proof AC receptacle Emergency manual engine controls Life raft Trim tabs
- Furuno radar Furuno 15” display screens Furuno NAV NET 3D Black box Furuno Sonar CH 250 Black Box Simrad AP20 Autopilot Icom 604 VHF Marine Radio Clarion AM/FM/DVD/IPOD/CD/Sirius Sirius satellite radio with weather module EPIRB Northstar 952X color chart plotter B&G HS2000 digital depth indicator
- Electrical System
- 12/24 volt DC and 110-220 volt AC systems Separate AC and DC distribution panels GFCI AC outlets Automatic battery charger Glendinning (2) battery isolators Cable master shore power inlet Voltage stabilizer Onan 17kW generator with sound shield 1700 Magnetic circuit breakers Battery control panel in engine room Factory wiring schematics 24 volt DC and 110 volt AC lighting system BUC boost transformer Bonded throughout
- Engine Room
- CAT 3412TA 1400 hp diesels Onan 17kW generator Bronze dripless shaft and rudder logs Electrical trolling valves Dual racor filters CruiseAir air conditioning system with SMX controls Exhaust blowers Fuel bypass manifold Oil change system Fuel transfer system Extended engine warranty CAT engine room gauge panels Fresh water cooling on engines and generator Fuel primping pump Halon fire extinguishing system Central Vacuum system Macerator pump for waste discharge
- Custom bait tank Frigibar bait freezer Transom step pad Pipewelders outriggers with triple spreaders Cockpit step box Quartz cockpit lights Phone and cable TV inlets Engine room access door Transom door with gate Salt and fresh water washdowns Pro Grade Fillet board Bluewater fighting chair with offset pedestal Dockside water inlet (6) flush mount rod holders (6) rod holders on tower back bar (4) rod holders on tower legs Custom teaser reel in tower hard top Removable 80” fish box with macerator in sole Shore power net Bluewater pedestal table with 6 rocket launchers & storage
- Aft deck repainted and new anti-slip surface applied (March 2013) Bottom repainted and zincs replaced (March 2013) Custom pipewelders full tower Fiberglass hard top on tower Removable Lexan widescreen at helm Electric and air horn Anodized aluminum rails Center ladder on tower Strataglass 3-sided enclosure Bow pulpit with Maxwell RC2500 windlass Stainless steel cleats and fittings 6-person life raft Sea Parachute Anchor A back up or Stern Anchor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Or Craig Clark Cell: 941-224-1663 Sales Office: 941-757-1365 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht