- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- The SEA WARRIOR features a handsome, functional and spacious 3 stateroom/3 head layout with a well proportioned salon, galley and dinette on the main deck. She has enjoyed light cruising use by her owners (only 2 since new).
- The salon, galley and dinette are located on the main deck. Features include under counter refrigerators and freezers, flush mounted 4 burner cooktop, microwave oven, compactor, wet bar with ice maker, and entertainment center.
- Master Suite
- Features include athwartship queen berth, television, abundant storage and hanging locker space and access to private head with stall shower.
- Guest Suite Forward
- Highlights include split berth option, television, and access to private head with stall shower.
- Guest Suite Starboard
- Offers comfortable upper and lower berths and access to semi private head and stall shower that also serves as a day head.
- The companionway provides access to all three staterooms, a large linen locker, and the washer/dryer.
- Pipewelders fiberglass hardtop, spreader lights, ¾ enclosure, helm and companion seats
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Northstar 957 GPS, Simrad AP20 autopilot, Icom M127 VHF radio, Garmin 5215/radar/plotter, Furuno FCV 1100L sounder-inoperable
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp triple spreader outriggers, Pompanette fighting chair/with rocket launcher, transom door with gate, transom fish box, large fishbox under cockpit sole, 12V outlets in cockpit, center rigger, 6 rod rocket launcher, tackle center/freezer/sink, live well, rod holders, salt and freshwater wash downs
- Deck Equipment
- Bow rail with pulpit, swim platform, Simpson Lawrence windlass/wildcat, 2 foredeck hatches, fiberglass boarding step, padded coaming, fiberglass deck.
- (2) 20 KW Kohler generators (980 hours each), Glendenning cablemasters (2), AC/DC lighting systems, battery parallel system, underwater lights
- Engine Room
- Watermakers Inc. watermaker-600 GPD, oil change system, dual Racor fuel filters, dripless shaft seals, engine synchronizer, engine block heaters, firebuoy system, crash pump, ZF transmissions, ZF electronic controls, new batteries 2013.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .