- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Wauquiez has simply designed the most elegant performance cruiser in the 40-foot range that has ever been produced. She is amazingly fast sailing at 8 3/4 knots, and at the same time she has a truly upscale appearance both outside and below. She is a boat built for those who love the art of sailing. Simple, fast comfortable, and above all ELEGANT! Do yourself a favor and don?t miss the chance to buy this boat at a huge discount versus new. OWNER WANTS ALL OFFERS.LIKE NEW CODITION
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel fin Ballast: 6390 Draft 6'0"
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The latest Yacht from the new Centurion generation could not hide her origins : Also designed by Berret / Racoupeau Y.D., her timeless hull and deck lines unmistakably evoke those of the Centurion 45s. On the technical side, the hull is built using the infusion technique, the lead keel has a moderate bulb and the deck fittings are the best available. The Centurion 40s is also equipped with the Wauquiez patented transom platform fitted on the 45s. In terms of accomodation, the Centurion 40s favours comfort above all : 2 double cabins, separate head and shower compartments, « L » shaped galley, and 2 real sea berths in the saloon. The quality of the cabinetwork inside is in the pure Wauquiez tradition, combining elegance and functionality.
- Balsa sandwich construction, "infusion technology",composite structure glassed to the hull , all these techniques guarantee a minimum weight and maximum rigidity, resulting in an excellent ballast/displacement ratio for each Centurion yacht. To better protect each Centurion yacht, the external coats of the hull are built using bisphenolic rrsins, and guarantees outstanding performance upwind in any weather, even with a short -handed crew. Further proction is provided from osmosis with vinylestar resins for the external layers of the sandwhich. THe hull incorporates a one piece floor & stringers structure. The lead, antimony hardened keel is attached with stainless steel bolts. The rig, with its keel steppedmast, is also part of the structure and the interconnected chainplates tie rods ensure a perfect distrabution of mechanical & dynamic loads throughout the boat. Every element of rigging and deck equipment, all electrical and mechnical systems have been studied in collaboration with the best manufactures, and carefully mounted by highly experienced speclalists. The use of only top quality components guaranties a superb construction and excellent performance.
- Apartment sized "L" shaped galley is to stbd of the companionway.Tons of storage for cooking utensils, dishes, and dry goods. Built in wine storage rack. Spacious refrigerator. The Freezer is seperate and access is seperate from the refrigerator. Enough space in both for extended cruises. Eno 2ea burner gimballed stainless steel stove with oven Emerson microwave oven Fridgiboat refrig/freezer Double stainless steel deep sinks Salt/fresh water foot pump at the galley Waring 12 volt blender 8ea plastic glasses 8ea plastic wine glasses 6ea complete sets of Melarmine dinnerware 8ea sets of flatware
- Additional port installed by the factory in the aft cabin Bimini, dodger, connectors and complete cockpit enclosure in oyster Sumbrella Kato SS davits W/ 3 part purchase Kato SS outboard motor lift W/2 part purchase Edson outboard motor bracket Jack lines and tethers never removed from original packing Custom screens for companionway Port and starboard bow boarding gates SS life lines Primary anchor is a Delta Quick Set W/ 200 feet of 3?16 chain and 100 feet of rope rode Secondary anchor is a Danforth with 100 feet of 3/16 chain 200 feet of rope rode Stern anchor is a Danforth with 50FT 3/16 chain and 150 feet of rope rode Electric anchor windless Tri white masthead light West Marine(avon) Hypalon 310 Light Dinghy RIB with cover and running light kit Mercury 9.9 four stroke outboard motor(looks new) Washdown pump and hose Cockpit shower Type 4 horseshoe buoy Lifeline life sling 2ea rail solor lights 2ea SS fishing rod holders MOB pole Folding swim ladder for the stern 2ea stainless steel dorade vent cowls New bos'n chair USCG safty package for 4 adults and 2 youth
- Engine / Mechanical
- Yanmar 56HP diesel New Hobbs meter was recently installed(old unit is on hand) Total hours are 1636 from old unit plus 37 hours on the new.Excellent maintenance logs onboard. Dual Racor 500 series fuel filters The owner upgraded the old style SD 40 Saildrive to the newer heavy duty SD50 Max prop for the 56HP Yanmar Locker full of new Yanmar parts Complete maintenance parts for the genset Next Gen 5.5 KW genset in sound enclousure (75HRS) Climma remote controlled central AC/HEAT Hand pump assembley for the head Oil pumpe for the engine and sail drive Misc. hoses and belts Dingy repair kit Grease gun for Maxi prop Waterguard filters for the galley Sail repair kit Fresh water strainers and spare screens 7ea Maxi prop zincs 4ea sets of saildrive zincs Joker repair kit for the head Spare 4.3 GPM water system pressure pump New Mercurt OB motor prop Mercury outboard spare parts kit 50ft Anchor marine grade 10AW boat cable
- SAILS & RIGGING
- Doyle Durasail Cruising fully battened mainsail(2ea jiffy reefs) Doyle Durasail 140% Genoa with sun shield and leech line(tell tales) Bacon & Sons 55% roller furling working sail Oyster color Sumbrella mainsail cover Dual mechanical Matec hydraulic backstay adjusters/pumps in cockpit Duchman system with Strongtrack on the main Primary winches are SS Anderson 52.2 self tailers Secondary winches are SS Anderson 46.2 self tailers Solid boom vang 4ea winch handles 15" Windex with stand off
- ICOM 802 single side band radio, Pacor Modern, SWR power meter Jenson 20" HD flat screen TV Panasonic DVD player Fusion Satelliten stereo system with 2 paid YRS on Sirius contract Cockpit speaker ACR Globle fix 406 EPIRP- Cat II ST60 Tridata,wind ST 6001 Autopilot C80 multifunction Chartplotter WASS GPS Repeter at the NAV center ICOM M402 VHF Navpid pedestal instrument pod Back up Garmin 440S Chart Plotter at the nav for E80 Chart Plotter Navtronic Platinum Charts Raymarine 2KW 18" radar with gimballed Quest mount Weather station instruments and wireless weather station Hand held depth finder ICOM hand held VHF
- 12 volt and dual 110 volt 30 amp ship systems Nexgen 5.5 genset in soundproof box 75 HRS Lifeline start(group 24) and Lifeline 8D house batteries 510 tatal amps Xantrex 10M Link Xantrex Freedom 30 remote and inverter 2ea 50FT amp cables 2ea 25FT amp cables 2ea 50FT TV cables 2ea 25FT TV cables 1ea 30amp cable splitters
- Wet/dry vacuum 2ea signal horns High back "Go Anywhere" seat 2ea inflatable life vests (new in package) 2ea inflatable air pumps US flag on teak pole 2ea double teathers(new) 2ea 40FT jack lines(new) 6 pairs of sailing gloves Cotter ring kit Fuse kit SS screw and bolt kit SS metric bolt and screw kit Electrical connector kit Grommet and snap kit Assorted flags INCLUDED BOOKS Annapolis Book of Seamanship Waterway Guide 2010 Waterway Guide Southern 2010 ICW chartbook fron Norfolk to Miami Cruising Guide to the Florida Keys Vanas Work and Sail Repair The Voyager's Handbook Offshore Cruising CHART KITS Chesapeak & Delaware Bays Norfolk to Florida Florida East Coast and The Keys New York to Nantucket
- Additional Information
- PURCHASE PRICE FOR NEW WAUQUIEZ 40 WAS $ 267,681.PRICE OF ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT ADDED TO THE BOAT ARE LISTED BELOW (INSTALLATION COAST NOT INCLUDED). Freedom 30 remote and inverter 1,239.98 Kato davits and outboard hoist 2,962.05 Climma air conditioner 2,736.62 310lite rib dinghy & 9,9 Mercury Ob 3,941.70 2 KW 18 in Raymarine Radar 2,011.24 Nexgen 5 KW diesel generator 6,320.00 Canvas bimini, connector side curtains 3,405.83 SSB Icom 802 radio, AT tuner,Pactor II modem 3,010.00 Bacon & Sons 55% roller furling working sail 1,400.00 Up graded SD 40 to SD 50 Sail drive 3,550.00 Dutchman sail flaking system with strong tract 3,350.08 Fusion CD,AM,FM stereo Sirius Satellite radio 299.99 Custom teak screens for companionway 379.00 ACR Global Fix 406 Cat II Epirb 759.00 Jensen 20" Flat Screen TV & Panasonic DVD 698.00 Custom mattress with innerspring for V-berth 550,00 Dual Racor 500 fuel filter systom 979.00 Garmin 440S chart plotter 450.00 Propane 2 speed cabin heater 679.00 Total $38,722.48 Price $306,403.48 (with out installation costs)
- Contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or email@example.com .