- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 302-cid 225-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS 1975 SLICKCRAFT 31 FLYBRIDGE OFFERS AN EXCELLENT ENTRY LEVEL PLATFORM FOR THOSE IN THE MARKET FOR A TWIN SCREW FLYBRIDGE / SEDAN STYLE VESSEL -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 302-cid 225-hp Gas Engine's with 900 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Enclosed Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Sliding Salon Door w/Screen, Newer Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod / MP3-Connection, Windlass Anchor, Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, Remote Control Spotlight, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside heated winter stored. Nice neutral decor with newer interior carpet. Bottom paint shows well, hull sides and topside in good condition, note fly-bridge sole is soft, interior clean and in good order, canvas package = fly-bridge cover only, brightwork all in very nice condition. Nice boat for the money!
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Twin Berth's (Upper / Lower), Hanging Storage Locker Facing Dinette to Port Settee to Starboard Lower Helm Forward to Starboard Head (Enclosed) Forward to Starboard w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Salon Sliding Door w/Screen
- Sinjk Pressure Water Refrigerator Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Windlass Anchor w/Plow-Style Anchor Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (8) Built-in Rod Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (Black) Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover Horn Remote Control Spotlight Inside Heated Winter Stored FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.