- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
In 1988 the original owner purchased this 39’ Topaz from the Miami Boat Show as the Topaz featured 39’ demo with every option available at that time. Shortly after taking possession of the boat the owner decided to add a marlin tower at Bausch Towers. Subsequently, in 2001 Whiticar Boatworks built a custom hardtop for the boat. In 2004 the boat was repowered at Whiticar with Cummins 6CTA 480hp engines which currently have only 530 hours on the new power.
Highlights include: New Cummins 6CTA engines in 2004, new Westerbeke generator in 2002, custom tower added shortly after boat was purchased, custom hardtop built by Whiticar, teak covering boards added by Whiticar, teak/holly flooring for interior done by Whiticar, helm air conditioning, spare props, ALL NEW Isinglass12/2012 with custom privacy covers for the isinglass. Props and shafts were pulled and scanned 10/2012, bottom was painted and hull was waxed 10/2012, new dripless shaft seals 10/2012, new cutlass bearings 10/2012 and boot stripe was repainted.
This is an extremely well kept one-owner boat that has been cared for, loved, and updated by the same owner for 25 years. See full specs for details.
- Number of Engines: 2 Primary Engines: Inboard Engine Make: Cummins Engine Model: 6CTA8.3-M Engine Year: 2004 Engine Hours: 530 Power: 480 hp per engine
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Farthest forward features an optional queen berth in lieu of the standard V-berths. There is drawer storage below the queen berth, hanging closet, shelf storage, 12V lighting and deck hatch for natural light. To port is the head with full size standup/sit down shower, sink, vanity, mirror and electric head. The head area is fiberglass/gel coat, for ease of maintenance. To starboard and farthest aft is a large U-Shaped dinette with storage below and teak dinette table that converts to make an additional double berth. The AC/DC electrical panel is hidden behind dark Plexiglas To port furthest aft is the galley featuring refrigerator/freezer, electric stove, microwave oven, sink, wine rack and plenty of drawers and cabinets for storage. Whiticar installed the teak/holly flooring after the boat was bought which is in excellent shape. The helm deck features helm air conditioning, excellent visibility and all around a great seating area for comfort while cruising or at the dock. The cockpit has a freezer, removable fish box, generator access and access hatches to bilge. The marlin tower was added by owner after purchasing the boat. It has a buggy top and controls.
- Dinette with seating for 5 and storage below 2 Drawers & 3 hatches, storage below dinette Teak table Teak/holly flooring Air conditioning / heater with controls Sharp 15” flat screen TV 3 hatches in floor Hatch below stairs Hanging locker-behind stateroom door Wallpaper Stereo system AC/DC panel 2 hull hatches for natural light Teak table drops down to make another double berth
- Refrigerator/freezer Two-burner electric stove Sink Microwave oven Drawer and cabinet storage Wine rack 110v outlet
- Master Stateroom, Forward
- Queen berth Under bed drawers Under bed storage Carpeting Wallpaper Stereo system w/ speakers Cedar lined hanging closet 6 storage cabinets Anchor locker access Deck hatch Lighting 110v outlet
- Sink with storage underneath Separate Shower Electric head Wallpaper Exhaust fan Medicine cabinet Hull hatch for natural light
- Helm Deck and Electronics
- Raymarine RL80C chart plotter, bottom machine & radar Simrad AP22 autopilot SER156 vhf Cummins digital engine displays Bennet trim tabs Gauges: tachometer, voltage, temp, gear psi, engine psi, fuel level Anchor windlass Ritchie 3" Compass Spotlight control Air Conditioning Engine room access Custom hardtop built by Whiticar L-shaped seating with storage beneath Captains bench seat Raritan ice maker Tackle storage drawers Access door to salon 12/2012 new 4 sided enclosure with custom covers
- Deck Equipment
- Navigation lights Anchor with chain and rope Bow pulpit w/ rails Marlin tower with controls and buggy top Deck hatch forward Windlass Pulpit
- Bait freezer Sink Fish box that lifts out with access to bilge Generator 2 in-deck access hatches Tackle drawers Teak gunnels done by Whiticar Tuna door Freshwater/saltwater wash-down Dockside pressurized water system Shore power cord 4 rod holders in gunnel 4 rod holders on tower legs Rupp outriggers Marlin tower with controls
- Electrical System
- 2002 Westerbeke 8kw generator with 1145 hours Battery charger 12v DC electrical system Dockside electrical cable 110v AC electrical system
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- 2004 Cummins 6CTA installed, 480hp per engine 530 hrs Bennet Trim tabs (2) Bilge blowers Fire control system Hydraulic steering Thermal, acoustical insulation Racor fuel filters Oil transfer system Engine synchronizers Engine fuel shut-off valve Reverse cycle air conditioner Battery charger
- Additional Equipment
- Spare props.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .