- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre (454-cid) 330-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A MUST TO CONSIDER THIS 1994 SILVERTON 37 CONVERTIBLE IS AMONGST ONE OF THE CLEANEST ON THE MARKET; PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 7.4-litre 330-hp Gas Engine's with only 543 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Kohler Generator (250-Hours), Windlass Anchor, NEWER Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Isin-Glass Enclosure, Helm Cover, Custom Aft-Deck Sun-Shade w/Back-Drop, Windshield Cover, Hatch Covers), Snap-in Snap-out Fly-Bridge & Aft-Deck Carpeting, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Garmin GPS w/Raytheon Chartplotter, Raytheon Radar), Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: March 2012 Marine Survey on File. Neutral decor, custom sofa / cocktail table, 20" LCD-Television w/DVD-Player, Newer Wood Blinds, Corian Dinette Table. Dinghy Davits w/Outboard Motor Mount. VERY nice boat!!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Updated version of earlier Silverton 37 Convertible gets high marks for clean styling, family friendly accommodations, affordable price. Offered with twin-stateroom mid-cabin or single-stateroom convertible floor-plans, both with roomy salon, stall shower in head. Fish, swim, or dive from deep cockpit with in-deck fish-box, transom door. Note side exhausts, large engine-room. Prop-pockets reduce hull draft.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Underneath Berth & Hanging Storage Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Private Access to Head (Starboard) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee / Dinette Forward to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) -- Note Custom Sofa Table Salon w/Sofa to Port (Converts to Berth) Salon Entertainment Center to Starboard w/NEWER LCD-Television w/DVD-Player Newer Wood Blinds Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass (Ritchie 4") VHF Marine Radio (Standard Horizon) Depth Sounder (DataMarine) Garmin 540 GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon Raychart Chartplotyter w/Overlay on Radar Raytheon Radar (Open-Array) Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Kohler 6.5kw Generator (250-Hours) (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's Dockside Cable TV Connection Wire for Dockside Telephone Service
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens & Canvas Covers Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Forward Deck Fender Holders Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Fly-Bridge & Aft-Deck Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Stainless Steel Sink
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System NEWER Canvas Package (Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure, Helm Cover, Aft-Deck Sun-Shade w/Screens, Forward Deck Hatch Covers, Mesh-Style Windshield Cover) Horn Dinghy Davits w/Outboard Motor Mount Dockside Water Connection OWNERS MANUALS 2012 MARINE SURVEY ON FILE FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.