- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to the market is this fully loaded Cruisers 375. A popular design combined with many upgrades make this particular boat stand out against any other you compare it to. Electronic controls on the Yanmar diesels provide quiet efficiant power, from a helm with all new canvas. The boat is warm and spacious inside with 2 full staterooms and every luxery you deserve.Click Full Specs To See Pics And Details.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 375 Motoryacht offers unparalleled elegance and she has a well-deserved reputation for performance on the water. One of the significant features of the 375 is the use of molded-in steps rather than ladders. Only one step separates the walk-around from the aft deck, allowing ease of movement and creating a more relaxed atmosphere. Even better, this lower profile has not taken away from the master stateroom, which boasts 6 feet, 6 inches of headroom. Functional aft boarding steps also make for easy access from the dock. The spacious main salon, queen-size berths in each stateroom and the exceptional headroom found throughout the boat, all blend intelligently to bring the highest level of comfort and enjoyment available in an aft cabin in this class. The 13-foot, 8-inch beam not only provides more interior room, but also assures better handling and stability on the water. The forward stateroom is served by a separate head and shower, while the master stateroom aft offers the convenience of a separate molded-in bathtub with shower. The exceptionally roomy galley is designed to make light work of meal preparation with available food processor, coffee maker, microwave, large refrigerator/freezer, electric stove and ample counter and storage space. Maintaining the perfect mood on board is easy with a deluxe stereo sound system. Air conditioning and heating units also provide a comfortable temperature throughout the boat in any weather. On deck, Cruisers Yachts' 375 Motoryacht offers the experienced boater lots of room at the helm for electronics and navigation equipment, plus ample seating for the captain and guests. An ice maker is the perfect compliment to a wet bar that serves the aft deck and flybridge lounge.
- Aft Master with Queen Berth Aft Vacuflush Head with Full Size Tub & Shower Vanity Storage 2 Hanging Closets Dresser Storage Recessed Lights Flex Steel L Shaped Salon Settee Salon TV w/ DVD Player CD with 6 Disc Changer Recessed Lights Fitted Blinds Forward Double Berth Guest Stateroom Forward Vacuflush Head with Shower Hanging Closet Central Vac 2 Zone Reverse Cycle Air Cond/Heat
- Windlass Searchlight New Full Enclosure For Aft Deck & Helm Solid Wing Doors Wetbar with U Line Icemaker Large Swim Platform w/ Large Built-In Dock Box Swim Ladder
- Tundra Full Size Fridge/Freezer 2 Burner Range Oven Deepwell Sink Coffeemaker Microwave Corian Counters Wood Floors Storage Galore Dinette To Starboard that converts
- Lowrance Depth Indicator Furuno Radar Furuno GP-1650 Color GPS Horizon VHF Radio Yanmar Digital Engine Readouts
- Engines & Mechanical
- Yanmar 315hp Diesels with Electronic Controls Multi-Use Gauges Onan 9KW Genset Huge Engine Access Oil Change System Battery Charger