- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful Outbound 44 - Well Equipped World Cruiser
This fine example of an Outbound 44 is equipped and ready to sail. She has made numerous passages along the East Coast, cruised the Bahamas, and completed the Bermuda Rally. Having recognized the quality and thoughtful design offered in an Outbound, this Owner is now planing his new Outbound 52. Don't miss the opportunity to own this outstanding "Blue-Water Cruiser".
- On Deck
- Starting at the Bow, you will find double anchor rollers and an electric windless for easy ground tackle control. There is a wash-down pump to port. Immediately aft of the anchor windless is a huge sail and gear locker, which provides excellent access to the divided chain / anchor rode locker. Both the Genoa head-sail and the solent sail are roller furling (controlled from the cockpit). The removable "Bow Sprit" makes setting the Asym a pleasure (and a performance-oriented sail set). The main sail is fully battened and well-managed with a set of lazy-jacks connected to off-set connector points. A carbon fiber whisker pole is mounted forward of the mast for easy deployment. Running back-stays and other hardware make managing the vessel underway a "true pleasure". The cockpit is well protected by a dodger and bimini. The custom stainless radar arch and davit system provides for a sturdy platform for the 10' Apex inflatable dinghy, 9.9 hp Johnson outboard and other pieces of cruising gear. The walk-through transom, the swim platform and the stern "hot and cold" water shower make this Outbound a pleasure when at anchor.
- The interior space on the Outbound 44 is one of the most "sea-kindly" interiors on the market. The cabins and walk areas are adequate in size, but not overstated so as to insure there is always a hand-hold within reaching distance. The companionway features the "three wide-step entry" from the cockpit into the cabin. This single feature provides for safety at sea and easy access when stocking provisions below. There is a Quarter Cabin aft and to starboard and the fully developed work-shop is aft and to port.Immediately forward of the work-shop is the nav station and galley. To starboard and forward of the quarter cabin is a full head with separate shower stall. This head features and electric toilet and macerator which is extremely handy with guests on-board. Immediately forward of the Head and galley is the salon that features a full-length settee and dinette (which doubles as great sea berths for additional crew at sea). Forward is the master cabin with a center-line queen and private (2nd) head. The African Cherry wood interior and the corian counters provide for a functional and warm interior.
- Systems that Matter
- In addition to the generous tankage on-board, the salt and fresh water foot pumps at the galley help conserve fresh water. In addition to a generous AGM House Battery Bank, the charger / inverter and the Nexgen Generator insure there is always plenty power available. A Galvanic Isolator has been included as part of the electrical distribution system. The generator provides the "preferred power source"" for any future water maker installation. Both the generator and the dual shore power connection points provide the required power for operating the on-board heating and air conditioning system. Easy access to the "oil transfer pump" and the dual Racor filters will surly make an oil or fuel filter change "much less painful". The drip-less shaft seal will help keep the boat dry. And speaking of the shaft, the Autoprop three-blade feathering prop provides the extra thrust to move the boat forward or aft instantly. The Fridg-a-boat freezer and refrigerator should insure years of trouble-free service. A complete stable of electronics, to include the RayMarine E120 Series at the Helm and the Nav Station, AIS, ICOM 504 VHF, cock-pit RAM-mike, ICOM 802 SSB, will assist the Captain in managing communications from the helm and below. Lee clothes, window curtains, high fiddles ... and the list goes on, will make this Outbound 44 a great opportunity for the cruising couple / family wanting a solid, well constructed vessel.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To schedule your personal inspection, call Tom Brinkley at 954-295-0313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Click for more info