- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Original motors have less than 300 hours on them. Upgrades have been made on the engines including the electric starter.
This 390 Express Cruiser was a popular build by Sea Ray and the wide beam is the first thing you notice. Extending all the way back the aft cockpit is enormous and wide open for fishing or water sports. Twin inboards with straight shafts live in an engine room with space to work. Down below the wide beam gives you a spacious galley .This boat appear’s much larger than its 39' length.
- Engine Brand: MerCruisers 454 Engine(s) Total Power: 750 HP Engine Model: 454 750hp Total Engine Type: Inboard Drive Type: Direct Drive Cruising Speed: 25 knots @ 2250 RPM Maximum Speed: 30 knots Year Built: 1988 Engine Hours: 297 - Original well maintained engines Trim Tabs
- LOA: 39 ft 0 in Beam: 13 ft 11 in Minimum Draft: 2 ft 4 in Maximum Draft: 2 ft 4 in Headroom: 6 ft 4 in Dry Weight: 16400 lbs
- Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (100 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: 2 (150 Gallons) Holding Tanks: 1 (25 Gallons)
- Number of single berths: 2 Number of twin berths: 1 Number of cabins: 2 Number of heads: 1
- Outside equipment
- Electric windlass
- Head and Shower
- Separate Shower Stall Vacu Flush Head Sink Vanity Mirror Exhaust Fan
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.