This 50 Sundancer is in excellent condition. Powered with Detroit Diesel 6V92, 550 HP each, Starboard engine had an inframe overhull only 4 hours, port engine 1072 hours
- Galley & Laundry:
- Galley: Down Stove: Electric Microwave Oven: Emerson Stove Burner: 3 Water heater Refrigeration: GE full fridge with freezer
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment:
- VHF standard Furuno NAVNET Radar / Plotter Robertson auto pilot
- Electrical System:
- Generator: Westerbeke kw110 hours 828 110V AC system 12V system Dockside electrical cable Automatic Battery charger Batteries w/paralle switch 12V and 120V outlet in cockpit
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning Trim tabs Hydraulic engine control system Racor Sea fire extinguisher Reverse oil / change system
- Hours since new 1065 Port 1072 Inframe overhull starboard side ( 4 hours )
- Sleeps 5 owners and guest in 2 staterooms. All the way forward is the full widht Master Stateroom with king berth, TV, VCR, sette, abundance of storage, and large cedar - lined hanging lockers port & starboard. The ensuite Master Head is to starboard with ceramic tile floor, enclosed stall shower, Vacu - flush toilet, vanity with sink & storage, and curved medicine chest group. Next aft to port is the Guest Stateroom with upper and lower berths ( top is single, bottom is double ), abundance of drawer & cabinet storage, and cedar - lined hanging locker. The Guest Head follows aft and may be accessed privately from this stateroom of the companionway to the salon. This head has a ceramic floor, enclosed stall shower, vanity with sink & storage, Vacu - flush toilet, and medicine chest. The fully equipped Galley is opposite the guest stateroom and separated from the salon by a curved breakfast counter with stools and overhead bottle storage with accent lighting and lazy susan. The Main Salon dicor is white on white with gold accents and accent mirror. There is an entertainment center along the port side with TV, VCR and stereo system. To starboard is a 21 wrap - around leather sofa with convertible ottoman and insert. The cockpit has a semi - circular seating area and Clarion stereo system w/remote. Brand new Jensen radio w/5 brand new pioneer speakers, AC, New soft top and Cambas
- Deck & Hull Equipment:
- Fiberglass deck, Glendenning dockside cable winder, Anchor, Bimini top, aft slant cover, fenders & lines, Bow pulpit w/rails, fiberglass cockpit table w/molded drink storage holders, cockpit wet bar w/sink , Swim platform, Transom door, Electric windlass, Navigation lights, ACR spot light, Single electric controlled search light, circular cockpit bench seat, side Eisenglas enclosures, Transom hot & cold shower.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Broker Arney Mendez at 786-357-6819 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org