- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Volvo 5.7 GI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Prices Reflected As Palm Beach International Boat Show Specials
Click here for Virtual Tour: http://yachtprofile.com/ypw30o
Sacrifice nothing. The Windsor Craft 30 is the roomiest and best equipped 30 foot yacht on the water.
Freshen up in the full-sized head before you effortlessly navigate to the dock of a lakeside cafe using the power and precision of the finely engineered bow thruster.
After dinner, enjoy an nightcap as you sink into the luxuriously upholstered aft seats. Retire to the spacious cabin and end a perfect evening as you peer up at the stars through the overhead deck hatch.
The Windsor Craft 30 is the ideal boat for making a statement without having to say a word.
Never Titled and ready for delivery
Models Available now in Ice Blue or Pick your Color
- Three layers of hand selected African Mahogany that is Cold-Molded by Old World Craftsmen using the most advanced West System Epoxy.
- Berth Cabin
- Hand-made Mahogany Interior Mahogany floors Hatch access to forward bilge Mahogany storage compartments 5x Marina Grade stainless steel Curtains Hatch (Lewmar) Concealed sky-screen Painted wood overhead with mahogany triim V-berth with luxurious upholstry Flat-screen TV w/custom mahogany frame Stereo, AM/FM tuner, CD player w/ 2 speakers Stainless steel lights (Cantalupi) Custom-made mahogany wine storage under berth Custom-made Mahogany full size wardrobe
- Granite countertop Stainless steel sink and faucet Shower-head Electrical marine head (Tecma) Mahogany floors Painted wood overhead with mahogany trims Mahogany cabinetry Stainless steel lights (Cantalupi) Beveled mirrors
- Helm Station
- Teak floors Custom-made Mahogany Helm Pod Custom-made Rosewood dash panel Engine instrumentation (Faria) Tank gauges (Wema) Tri-data Gauge (Raymarine) Mahogany and Stainless steering Wheel Stainless steel throttle controls Switches for bilge pumps and other equipment on the dash panel Ritchie compass Mahogany double helm seat w/storage compartment underneath Sunbrella upholstered Cushions Teak and Stainless steel footrest Electrical panel in Mahogany cabinetry Stainless steel cup holder
- Galley (port side/opposite of helm station)
- Teak floors Granite countertop Stainless steel sink and faucet Hand-made mahogany cabinetry Cook-top (wolf) Microwave (GE) Refrigerator 110 v. GFI outlet
- BBQ Cabinet (port side / aft of refreshment center)
- Custom-made mahogany cabinetry Granite countertop Electric BBQ (Wolf) Icemaker (U Line) Storage compartments
- Aft Cockpit
- Teak Floors Hatch access to mid-bilge U Shaped mahogany settee with storage underneath Sunbrella upholstered cushions Hand-made mahogany table w/ compass rose inlay on hi-lo table base Table cover (Sunbrella) 2 x Iceboxes LED courtesy lights
- Forward Deck
- Mahogany decking Mahogany windshield with safety glass Wipers Custom Marine Grade (316L) Stainless steel bow rail with bow burgee Electrical Windlass Custom Marine Grade (316L) Stainless steel anchor Custom-made stainless steel chocks and cleats Stainless steel spotlight Stainless steel airhorns Stainless steel navigation lights
- Side Decks
- Awlgrip paint finish (non-skid finish on the floors) Mahogany Rub-rail with Stainless Steel trim Custom-made stainless steel chocks and cleats Stainless steel water and fuel tank fills
- Aft Deck
- Mahogany decking Hydraullic-electrial hatch to engine room Small hatch access to engine room Stainless steel clamshells for engine ventilation Teak & mahogany swim platform w/ Stainless steel supports Mahogany transom Custom-made stainless steel chock and cleats Shower-head Shore-power inlet TV inlet Mahogany flagpole Anchor Light
- Engine Room
- 2 x 225 hp Volvo 4.3 GXi DP-S Gasoline Stern Drive System Thermal and acoustical insulation Engine room ventilation and exhaust blowers Lighting Painted engine room Automatic Bilge pump (Jabsco)
- ONAN 4 kw (5 kwa) Genset Stainless steel (316L) Water tanks 16 gallons Polyethlene fuel tanks - 80 gallons Battery charger Heavy duty Marine Batteries (engine, gen-set, bow thruster, house) Automatic bilge pump (Jabsco) Lighting Water-heater (Isotherm) - 9 gallons Fresh water pump Shower pump w/ accumulation tank Custom-made flag holder
- Forward Bilge
- Electrical bow thruster (Side power) Automatic Bilge pump (Jabsco)
- Misc. & Safety Equipment
- USCG approved Type III life jackets USCG approved Flare-kit USCG approved fire extingushers 6 x fenders w/ fabric covers 6 x Nylon dock lines
- 2 section Bimini-top with 1" Stainless steel tube-frame and Sunbrella water-proof fabric for and aft cockpit Isinglass enclosures for sides Custom water resistant cockpit cover from windshield to aft deck (Sunbrella)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.