The owner is moving to a bigger boat and is anxious to sell, hence the great price! This very clean, one owner Hunter 36 has been lightly sailed and lightly used and shows like a new boat but with even more options than new. She spent the first four years on a fresh water lake in Kansas and has been in Miami and Key West since 2010, where she has been used only 4 to 6 times a year.
Hemi D has been upgraded with new batteries, charging system, and recent marine electronics for coastal cruising. Whether you plan to sail the Keys, the Islands, or stick to the coast, she will take you there and back in comfort. The owners are ready to move to a larger boat and are anxious to sell Hemisphere Dancer.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Whether you are ready to set sail for the islands or just around the buoys, Hemisphere Dancer can really make a difference. Starting with the tall, fractional rig, Hunter has engineered the mast to carry less weight aloft with smaller sections. This is accomplished by utilizing swept-back spreaders and reverse diagonals as well as mast support struts. By using a large roach main as the power sail, Hunter has eased the effort in sail handling and allowed for real versatility for all wind and sea conditions. Your benefit: better performance with less effort. The deck layout reflects the innovation that accompanies the rig. An integrated arch protects the cockpit from snapping main sheets and blistering sun with the bimini. This arch keeps the cockpit clear and open. A custom console stands ready with instruments. Single lever control and fold down table along with engine instrumentation and upgraded recent electronics complete the command station. The swim platform and walkthrough transom complete with shower and folding ladder are perfect for water sports or for boarding the tender. Storage is everywhere you look and the non-skid is absolutely first-rate. Comfort is truly important aboard whether for a week or a year, so Hunter has created an interior that not only looks good, but works for you as well. Two private, large staterooms along with an enormous head with shower and a salon that can seat eight plus a gourmet galley will keep all the crew happy.
- Cockpit and Deck
- Cockpit Gear Locker Cockpit Sail Locker Comfortable Cockpit Seats with Cushions Halyard Stowage Wells Hinging Helmsman Seat Hot/Cold Transom Shower Integral Cockpit Grab Rail & Fold Out Table Direct Drive Steering System w/Single Lever Engine Control,Wheel Brake, Lighted Compass, & Stainless Steel Wheel Guard Jib Winches Placed Aft at The Helm Manual Bilge Pump
- AC and DC Electrical Outlets Built-In Trash Receptacle Double Stainless Steel Sinks w/Cutting Board 12 Volt Refrigeration (Two units, one in galley, one under nav table) In-Counter Storage Bin Lighted & Ventilated Dry-In Dish Rack Microwave Oven (4) Plates, Bowls & Mugs Gimballed Force 10 Two Burner LPG Stove w/Oven Corian countertop
- Safety and Emergency
- Automatic Engine Room Fire Extinguishing System Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors Emergency Tiller Paradox Marine Magellan Security Alarm with High Water Alarm to Cell Phone
- Yanmar 29 HP Model 3YM30 Engine Hours 267 Hours Cruising Speed 6.5 Knots Maximum Speed 7.5 Knots Balmar 120 Amp Alternator Balmar External Regulator Balmar Echo Charger for Start Battery
- 75 Gallon (284 L) Fresh Water Capacity 38 Gallon (144 L) Fuel capacity 6 Gallon (23 L) Electric Water Heater 30 Gallon (114 L) Waste Capacity w/Macerator Pump Tank Gauges for Fuel, Water & Waste
- Dual Anchor Roller Anchor Well with Windlass Balanced Spade Rudder w/Composite Shaft Balsa Cored Hull Sides, Solid FRP Bottom and Structural Grid Reinforcement Bronze Through-Hull Fittings Below Waterline Dorade Vent Double Lifelines w/3 Gates (3) Fixed Hull Ports Hull Reinforcement Integrated Swim Platform Shoal Draft Molded-In Nonskid Deck Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Insert (3) Opening Hatches (4) Opening Ports Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit (6) Stainless Steel Bow, Stern & Spring Cleats Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch w/Mainsheet Stainless Steel Deck Handrails Stainless Steel Stem Fitting Stainless Stern Rail w/Seats and Drink Holders Stainless Steel Telescoping Swim Ladder (2) Transom Storage Lockers Through-Bolted Hull/Deck Joint Windshield Fixed Ports
- Anodized B&R Rig w/Support Struts Boom Vang 110% Furling Jib w/Acrylic Suncover Inboard Jib Track w/Adjustable Cars Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit Jib Furling System Mainsheet on Arch (2) Two Speed Self-Tailing Jib Winches w/Handles (2) Two Speed Self-Tailing Rigging Winches w/Handles (2) Sets Triple Line Stoppers & Organizers Windex Wind Vane
- Garmin 740 Chartplotter on Navpod at Helm Garmin HD Radar Garmin Wind Garmin VHF with Remote Cockpit Mic and AIS Garmin XM Radio and Weather Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine Depth, Speed 2000 Watt Inverter Xantrex Power Monitor
- Forward Private Cabin with V Berth Aft Private Cabin with Queen Berth Plenty of Storage Large Galley Convertable Dinette Settee 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning and Heat Upgraded Stereo and Speakers/IPod dock and XM Radio Three 12 Volt Fans LED Lighting Light Tan Interior for a Roomy Look
- And More
- New Bottom Paint Oct. 2012 Spare Anchor and Rode
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hemisphere Dancer is on the hard in Marathon and is completely ready for her new owners. Come and take a look . Call Bruce at 814 341 0094 to take a look at your next boat.