- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This well-equipped 2006 33’ Hydra-Sports Express has all the bells and whistles needed for an extended day of offshore fishing. Captain maintained for its owner she provides a comfortable platform outfitted with fishing and cruising amenities seldom found in a 33 foot outboard. She has sleeping accommodations for 6 in an air conditioned cabin, a flat screen television, a small galley, and a large head. The fishing equipment includes outriggers, teaser reels, rocket launcher, and huge live well; tackle drawers, and tons of rod storage. She has Raymarine electronics throughout including autopilot. Whether you are looking to make a trip to the Bahamas or just fish your favorite offshore spot BlueBill is ready to get you there and bring you home safely. Owner is entertaining offers so call today.
- Manufacturers Description
- Blending Style, Comfort, Performance and Fishing. The Kevlar-reinforced hull and one-piece stringer system on the Hydra-Sports 3300 VX will impress even the most serious fishermen. The seamless blending of style, comfort, performance and fishing features makes this new model stand out in any crowd. This is a boat that demands attention and takes your breath away. It has the lines and luxury features of an express cruiser and the fish-ability of the most hardcore battle wagons. It is, quite possibly, the most beautiful, best-running, most impressive Hydra-Sports model ever built..
- Main Cabin
- Air conditioner, 7,000 BTU reverse cycle with heat Anchor locker door Cabin rod storage Cabin sliding entry door, acrylic, lockable Carbon monoxide detector Courtesy lights Cup holders (2), stainless steel Filler cushion that converts lower berth to full-size sleeping area Dry storage below forward V-berth includes 1 deep drawer Forward V-berth fabric wrapped valance Forward V-berth pivoting reading lights with dimmer switch, port / starboard Forward V-berth shelves with removable cushions Hanging locker, starboard Headliner, customer molded acrylic soft touch with overhead lighting Lighting, 12v Liner, full fiberglass, skid resistant Mid-cabin berth with Cushion Privacy curtain 12v lighting and access to mechanical equipment (port / starboard, and below) Port / starboard settee with soft foam cushions convert to twin Pullman berths comfortably sleeping two Stereo speakers (2)
- AC panel with volt meter DC panel Granulon™ countertop Molded in sink Hot / cold faucet Cutting board Hand hold Dry storage below Microwave oven Outlet AC – GFCI protected Refrigerator, dual voltage Trash bin, tilt out Tube lighting Upper storage cabinet, Cherry wood grain laminate
- Fiberglass head with powered ventilation FRP vanity with Granulon™ top and backsplash Molded in sink with hot / cold faucet / shower combo Storage below Mirror, full length Outlet AC – GFCI protected Overhead lighting over AC/DC panels Sealand Vacu-Flush head with 10-gal. holding tank, overboard discharge and dockside pump out Toilet paper holder Towel ring Upper cabinet storage
- Electronics and Helm
- Drop out bolster seat, 2 person with polished stainless steel frame, ergonomically designed upholstery Accessory plugs (2) 12v Compass Console access door Electronics accessory fuse block with ground at helm Footrest Full instrumentation Tachometer Speedometer Fuel Volt Trim Water pressure Systems check Glove box Ladder for access to below deck mechanical equipment Steering wheel, custom aluminum w/ knob Stereo remote control, digital Switch panel with water-resistant switches and 4 accessory switches 2X Raymarine C120 Multifunction Displays 5KW Transducer Raydome closed array radar Raypilot Autopilot Standard VHF
- Aft seat fold-away w/ cushion and backrest Aft sink, raw water outlet with cutting board Cockpit bolsters port / starboard Courtesy lights Downrigger ball holders (2) Drink holders (8), stainless steel Entry light switch at helm and transom Fish boxes (2), insulated with reinforced hatches and overboard drains Hand holds throughout, stainless steel Hardtop FRP with sliding hatch Rod holders (4) Spreader lights (4) Overhead fluorescent lighting PFD storage Plates for outriggers Dual horns Stereo speakers (2) Kodiak Pro-Flow baitwell 55-gal. with light 3800 gph pump Overboard drain Sealed clear bait lid positive latching cover and stainless steel gas spring lift 2 rod holders Bait prep station L-shaped lounge seat, starboard Molded-in skid resistant steps (2) to forward deck Rod storage, lockable under gunwale Self-draining cockpit, kid resistant, w/ oversized scuppers Shower, hand-held hot / cold water Storage, drawers (3) Stove, electric single burner, self-contained Tilt out storage bin Toe kick under gunwale Transom
- Hull and Deck
- Additional bow anchor locker storage Anchor locker, self-draining Bilge and console compartment lighting Bow anchor roller with cleat Bow and stern eyes, stainless steel Bow rail, welded stainless steel Cleats (7), 8 in. stainless steel, pop up Deck hatches opening w/ screens, tear drop (2), circular (1) Foam flotation Rod holders – Lee (4), stainless steel gunwale mount Rub rail, high impact Thru-hull fittings, bronze below waterline Thru-hull fittings, stainless steel above waterline Windlass includes Anchor Shackles Switched at helm Windscreen, forward deckHeavy duty dive ladder
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- 2X 250 HP Evinrude Etec Engines with 600 Hours Battery parallel switch Battery switches Bilge pumps with automatic float switches, 1500 GPH aft (2); 800 GPH mid; 500 GPH forward Fuel management system consists of independent selector valves for each engine Fuel tanks (3), aluminum Fuel / water separators Grounding system – Dynaplate® Hoses, wire reinforced and double clamped throughout Navigation lights, LED Oil tanks with remote fill (2-stroke only) Outboard motors, factory rigged Pressurized freshwater system, 35-gal. Propellers, stainless steel Raw water washdown system Sealed aft deck access hatch w/ accessibility to pump room Shore power inlet (2) w/ 50 ft. shore power cord (2) Shower sump pump Steering, tilt hydraulic, multi-ram Submersible rated electrical connections Trim tabs, heavy duty w/ indicators Water heater, tank less provides continuous supply
- All composite (wood-free) construction Hand-laid fiberglass lamination utilizing premium gel coat finish pre-cut bi-axial fabric, woven roving and Kevlar® reinforcement Integral composite transom Integrated structural grid system constructed of fiberglass, bonded to hull with methacrylate adhesive and injected with urethane foam
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.