The 35' INTERLUDE is an example of one of Tiara Yachts most popular express yachts. With many features of the Tiara 4000, the 3500 is a high-styled family cruiser with impressive accommodations. There is plentiful aft deck seating, as well as bench seating at the helm, providing very comfortable family cruising or entertaining. Below, the spacious living quarters with light ash interior and teak and holly flooring offers accommodations for 6. Powerful Cummins 450's diesels yield a cruise of 25 knots and a max of 30.
- Walk Through:
- The "Interlude" is an excellent example of the very popular 3500 Tiara Express plan "A" cruiser. The yacht has a large swim platform with a large transom trunk which can be used for the storage of yacht supplies and equipment. Inspection doors are on either side for easy access to the exhaust. The aft deck may be entered on both sides of the swim platform. It has a forward-facing aft seat and, adjacent, a fold down seat next to the ice maker and sink. Forward of that is a large bench seat, with the helm on the starboard side. On the port side is a sliding Plexiglas hatch that leads below. The yacht provides accommodations for 6: a private stateroom for two, a convertible lounge for two on the starboard side,and a convertible dinette for two. The galley is starboard, forward of the lounge, and the full head and shower is on the port aft side of the area. The layout is ideal for a cruising family.
- The "Interlude" was Tiara Yacht's introduction to cruising express style yachts and has a many features of the larger 4000 Express. Tiara builds solid performing yachts with quality materials and the 3500 offers safe and reliable cruising at 25 knots and a top speed of 30 knots. The hull is a modified Vee with a transom deadrise of 18 degrees and features the maximum power of Cummins 450 engines. Plenty of seating outside, easy access to the sea, and accommodations for 6 makes the INTERLUDE very desirable. Maintained by experienced owners, this yacht is a joy to view.
- Forward, on the starboard side is the full galley Corian counter tops Stainless steel sink Two-burner range, electric Microwave, Goldstar Coffee Maker AC/DC refrigerator/freezer Utensil drawer Upper/lower dish lockers
- L-lounge on starboard side aft, converts to double berth w/privacy curtain Ash wood, light wood interior Dinette on port side converts to double berth Port lights on either side Storage compartments above dinette Portable stool for dinette Teak & holly hard wood floors Hanging locker Hatches for bilge access
- Head & Shower:
- Aft on the port side is the head & shower Full frame door for access Mirror & molded sink Vanity storage compartment Vacuflush head Full fiberglass shower w/sump pump & curtain Exhaust fan Port light over sink
- Northstar 60001 Plotter & GPS & Bottom recorder Furuno Radar Uniden ES VHF Lowrance depth finder Glendinning sychronizer Compass 5" Ritchie Sony AM/FM & speakers new
- Electrical Equipment:
- Generator diesel Two 30 amp 50' Shore cords Tiara 12 Volt and 120 Volt distribution panels Battery charger Amp meter & reverse polarity indicator Two battery bank (new) system with battery switches
- Deck & Mechanical:
- Racor fuel filters Armco Aquamet 19 SS shafts Nibral props Water cooled shaft logs Water heater 6 gal. Quiet tone underwater exhaust Dual VDO gauges, engines Engine room lights Fresh water cooling engines Fresh water tank & holding tank Gauges for tanks Two bilge blowers FE-241 fire extinguisher system, auto Three auto bilge pumps Three windshield wipers & washers Pulpit & anchor windlass system Tiara diamond non skid Port lights oval (6) Bronze acrylic sliding companion door Chart storage & glove box at helm Recessed trim tabs Courtesy lights Electric helm seat & bench companion seat Transom shower Cockpit bolsters Electric engine hatch Molded lounge aft deck & fold down lounge Transom storage trunk 95 cubic feet One-piece 316 SS bow rail Foredeck sun pad w/drink holders Cruising radar arch bimini top and aft top Side panel curtains Swim platform special 48" Air conditioning Teleflex steering, hydraulic New bottom paint April 2012 Engine serviced 2012 Raw water system serviced 2012
- Forward Stateroom:
- Double berth w/storage below on the port side Hanging locker & storage cabinet Portlights on sides Cabinet with flatscreen TV
- Salesman Comments:
- INTERLUDEis a very well maintained Tiara Express cruiser with the plan "A" arrangement. She sleeps 6 comfortably and has Cummins 450's which offer excellent performance. This is an ideal yach for coastal cruising, as well as trips to the Bahamas. Please take time to inspect the yacht and experience it for yourself.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Broker: Tom Jenkins Office: 772-692-1122 Cell: 772-201-1800