Out N' About is a clean, lightly used express cruiser. Fast and agile, she has great outdoor space for entertaining and a posh two cabin layout. She features a TNT lift and the preferred Cummins Diamond Series to complete the package.
- LOA: 41' 6" Beam: 13' 10" Draft: 3' 4" Displacement: 21,000 lbs Cruise Speed: 23 knots Max Speed: 26 knots Engines: Cummins Engine Model: 6-CTA HP: 450 Hours: 702 Fuel Tank: 335 Gallons Water Tank: 100 Gallons Holding Tank: 42 Gallons
- The 410 express cruiser maximizes the cockpit and outside entertaining area. Cockpit features two comfortable facing bench seats and table. The helm area includes a bench seat and Captain's chair. The interior offers posh seating in saloon with high gloss cherry cabinetry and table. Forward and to starboard of the saloon is the guest stateroom with two bunk beds and wraparound cherry sliding privacy doors. To port is the head that can be accessed from one of two access doors - one in the saloon and the second in the master stateroom. Forward is the master stateroom with island queen berth and two ample hanging lockers.
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer Corian countertop Corian sink 3-Burner Kenyon electric stove Panasonic microwave Black & Decker spacemaker coffee maker
- VacuFlush head (2) Entrance doors Enclosed shower
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- ACR Spotlight Ritchie Wet compass Clarion AM/FM/CD with remote at helm Added 4/2013: Garmin 5212 Chartplotter GMR 18" Radar dome non HD Garmin G2 Vision chip Jacksonville-Bahamas Garmin VHF200 Radio Shakespeare 5225XT Antenna Garmin GSD22 Sounder module Airmar B744V tri transducer New panels for dash board
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke 7.6 kW generator with 700 hours 30 Amp shore power cord (5) Batteries 12V Battery charger
- Refrigerator Sink Table Spare props
- Hull & Deck
- Anchor windlass with remote ACR Spotlight TNT Hydraulic swim platform Foredeck sunpad Stainless stanchions and lifelines Trim tabs New beige canvas with full aft enclosure
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins 6-CTA diesel engines, 702 hours Dual engine Racor filters Generator Racor filters Electric deck lift Water heater (2) Air conditioning units; CruiseAir 15,000 BTU and 7,000 BTU Oil change system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.