- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MPI 5.0L Bravo II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WHY BUY NEW? ONLY 110 HOURS ON HER AND WARRANTY STILL LEFT TILL JULY, 2016!!!!
SOLD NEW IN JULY 2009 - PERFECT FAMILY CRUISER ... BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT!
This 30' Bayliner has only been in the water since 2009 and had a list price of $132,498. She has been professionally maintained by a local company in in near perfect condition. The well-laid out cockpit has seating for seven guests, a wet bar and a removable dinette table. There is removable, snap-in carpet for the cockpit and bow. Bow access via molded steps in the cabin door and walk-through windshield. The Raymarine C90 HD display with radar, GPS, fish finder and charts system will get you where you want to be. This unit cost $5,000 to install!
The interior features a modified V-berth forward, a well-equipped galley, curved settee with removable dinette to starboard, a large mid-berth with a door for privacy and a fully enclosed head. Natural light illuminates your space through several opening hatches and ports with screens.
This 30' Bayliner is powered by twin Multi Port fuel injected 5.0L Mercruiser engines with extremely low hours (110). Full engine and outdrive service, as well as outdrive and bottom paint all in May 2012! Extended engine and outdrive warranty until July 2016!
COME SEE THIS WELL MAINTAINED BEAUTY TODAY!
- Modified forward V-berth with privacy curtains, (2) opening ports, emergency hatch, (2) opening ports, storage under berth Mid-berth features a large berth (still in plastic protectant), with a door for privacy, storage, (2) opening hatches and one fixed port, overhead lighting and carbon monoxide monitor Curved, plush, settee to starboard with removable dinette and storage below Flat screen TV KEC DVD player Jensen CD/Radio/Sirius ready stereo (2) Speakers (2) Fixed ports in cabin All opening hatches have screens Overhead lighting throughout Wood flooring in center of cabin Fully enclosed head with Jabsco manual marine head, sink with hot/cold pressurized water, shower wand, vanity, storage and opening port
- Galley is located to port Tappan microwave Origo 4300E alcohol electric stove top Norcold refrigerator Stainless steel sink with pull-out faucet head and pressurized hot and cold water (3) large cabinets, (3) drawers and sliding storage behind sink
- Wide helm chair Two bench settees in rear portion of the cockpit, both fold up for engine access Removable cockpit table can be conveniently stored in top portion of the engine hatch Curved settee to port Full bimini enclosure for sun protection Wet bar and built-in cooler located to port Transom hot/cold shower Large storage compartment on transom (battery switch and Lewmar windlass switch are located here) (8) Built-in drink holders (2) Storage lockers (2) Speakers Cockpit lights Removable, snap-in carpet liner for cockpit and bow deck Full cockpit canvas
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C90 Wide Screen Radar/Fish Finder/GPS/Charts system Raymarine VHF Ritchie compass Lewmar V700 35 amp windlass Anchor and chain Bennett trim tabs Jabsco remote control search light Dual windshield wipers Navigation lights
- Shore power (3) Batteries Battery switch ProTech 1225i battery charger (2) Bilge pumps
- Engines and Mechanical
- Twin Multi Port fuel injected 5.0L Mercruiser engines Horse power: 260 x 2 Engine hours: 110 Full engine and outdrive service in May 2012 Engine and outdrive warranty through July 2016
- Bottom and outdrive paint in May 2012 Professionally maintained by local company Boat just shines like new both inside and out Full cockpit cover($700) Raymarine C90 HD Display, Radar/Fish Finder/Charts system ($5,000) Original owner since 2009 and has only been in the water since 2009!
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.