The Mainship 390 is an affordable - economical vessel - Perfect for Cruising the Loop, Bahamas, Keys..... Both upper and lower helm have full electronics, thruster and windlass controls. No lack of electricity with the Kohler 8 kw Genset. All batteries and charger were replaced in 2012. Plus - recent bottom paint and full engine and genset service! "Bucket List" has had professional - documented care, which makes this a vessel you will be proud to own! -Seller will consider a pristine 27' - 30' Cuddy in trade-
- LOA: 39'9" LWL: 34'9" Beam: 14'2" Max Draft: 3'8" Max Bridge Clearance: 16' Cabin Headroom: 6'6" Displacement: 22,000 lbs Diesel Fuel Capacity: 300 gl Fresh Water Capacity: 118 gl Holding Tank Capacity: 35 gl
- Single Yanmar Diesel, 6LYA-STP, Turbo 370 hp Hours: 1187 Approx. Burn Rate: 1,500 rpm / 7 knots / 3 gph 1,900 rpm / 8.5 knots / 4.5 gph Racor Fuel Filtering System Oil X-Change-R System Bow Thruster w/Upper and Lower Helm Controls Trim Tabs: Bennett Packing Gland w/Drip-less Seal
- Electronics and Navigation
- Upper Helm Station: Radar/GPS: Raymarine Pathfinder RL70C w/chip Autohelm: Raymarine Smart Pilot ST6001 Raymarine TriData ST60 Rudder Angle Indicator: Raymarine ST60 Magnetic Compass: Danforth Global VHF: Raymarine Ray215 DSC Morse Controls Bow Thruster Contol Windlass Control High Water Alarm Automatic Engine Room Fire Suppression S/S Steering Wheel AM/FM/CD Player, Pioneer DEH-1700 w/2 Speakers Lower Helm Station: Radar/GPS: Raymarine L1250 Autohelm: Raymarine ST6001 Raymarine TriData ST60 Rudder Angle Indicator: Raymarine ST60 Magnetic Compass: Danforth Global VHF: Raymarine Morse Controls Bow Thruster Control Windlass Control High Water Alarm Automatic Engine Room Fire Suppression Windshield Wipers
- Interior and Galley
- 2 Staterooms 1 Head w/Split Toilet and Shower Sleeps 6 A/C Unit: Cruisair Marine 2 Zone w/Reverse Cycle for Heat Cedar Lined Closets in Both Staterooms Drapes on All Windows Windshield has Privacy/UV Covers Opening Center Windshield Screens for All Windows/Doors Sofa in the Salon High/Low Cherrywood Table Newer Carpet Cherrywood Interior AM/FM/CD Stereo System Galley Corian Counters Refrigerator w/Freezer: Nova Kool RFU6200 PS110 AC/DC Stove w/Oven: Princess Electric 3-Burner Microwave: Rival Coffee Maker: Black & Decker 12 Cup S/S Deep Sink Pots and Pans Plenty of Storage
- Electrical and Plumbing
- Genset: Kohler 8 kw w/Sound Dampening Soft Cover & Battery (2012) 2 - House/Starting Batteries, Ray-O-Vac Ultra Pro 8D (2012) Battery Charger: Charles 50 amp 5000SP Series (2012) Power Cord Y - Adapter 2-30amp / 50amp 2 - 30amp Power Cords ProMariner Pro Safe Galvanic Isolator Water Heater: 6 gal Toilet: Vacu Flush Macerator
- Ground Tackle and Safety Equipment
- Lewmar Windlass w/Controls at Bow & Both Helm Stations Delta Fast Set and Bruce Anchors w/Galv Chain and Nylon Rode Large S/S Samson Post Flares Mooring Lines Fenders Life Vests
- Broker Comments
- Bucket List is in perfect condition. The sellers attention to detail with maintenance and cleanliness is refreshing. In the last 12 months the vessel has received bottom paint, acid wash & wax/buff , full engine and genset service - including new Impellers, NEW prop, all new batteries and new horn. You will not find another Mainship Fast Trawler in better condition unless it was new! Included are miscellaneous spares: Belts, filters, impellers, F/W pumps, macerator. Make an appointment to see this vessel today!
- Owners personal items Paper charts/guides Two folding chairs Bed pillows/towels
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out-of-State Buyers can buy and use their boat in Beautiful Florida for 180 Days with No Florida Sales/Use Tax - Ask me how! For a personal viewing of this vessel contact: Clark Jelley Central Listing Agent 561-676-8445 Clark@EdwardsYachtSales.com