- 88 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 1300 cv
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Bradley is a luxury motor catamaran designed for comfortable and easy living at sea.
This floating apartment of 188 square meters, capable of speeds in excess of 20kts, boasts extremely comfortable sleeping accommodations for 10 + 2 crew, and a range of more than 900 nautical miles, cruising at an economical 10 knots. She is perfectly suited for pleasure cruising in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean and boasts a draft of only 1.1M! Having the volume of much larger yachts in excess of 115’, she can go places these others wouldn’t venture.
Her refined interior design perfectly integrates the light tones of cerused oak for the wall partitions with the warmth of exotic Wenge wood for the floor areas, and is a great blend of open space with discretely functional areas as well. Her sleek cutting edge modern exterior glows with an eye catching combination of lacquered evening blue and silver grey paint tones.
This little jewel of excellence, with immense lateral window bays is a technological wonder as well as a visual one. She is equipped with two hydro jets, making her extremely maneuverable. Her wheelhouse is equipped with the most up to date software and navigation systems for maximum security and ease of use. Onboard satellite communication equipment allows continuous worldwide coverage incorporating data, audio and video multimedia systems in each of the 5 double cabins and the main lounge. Everything on board is designed and intended for complete comfort and pleasure. She also features a complete complement of water toys which include a 4M jet boat, 5.4M Tender, 2 Super Jet Yamaha waverunners, inflatable kayaks, dive compressor and more that are all accessed by a convenient hydraulic tender lift that adjoins the swim platform.
Bradley also features huge outdoor areas that rival most 34M yachts with her spacious aft-deck, huge foredeck with spa and the full owner’s deck walkaround. When you factor all this in, Bradley presents a unique opportunity in the yacht market. Captain run and maintained all its life, Bradley has been kept in great condition and is seriously offered for sale by her original owner who wishes to move up.
More specs to come.
- Galley & Appliances
- Highly functional galley-fully equipped in stainless steel Microwave oven (Miele) Oven – Steam/heat revolving/Pyrolyse (Rosières Pro) Induction cooker (Franke) Chrome Plancha (Franke) Extractor hood (Custom) Dish washing machine (Miele) 2 Cold storage lockers positive (custom) 1 Deep freeze locker negative (custom) Cold locker (After deck): 1 Ice machine (Raritan) 2 Freezers (Ocean) Laundry room (Crew zone): Washing machine (Miele) Spin dryer (Miele)
- Entertainment Equipment
- Owner’s cabin: Stereo and subwoofer / TV Satellite, DVD,D,FM,MP3 + IPOD connection or numeric camera, or video camera or video game player TV LCD Screen Sharp 32” HD motorized and integrated in the cabin ceiling(Sea and Symphony) DVD CLARION 50W per channel auto radio reader Outset Connector 3x RCA EXTRON Mirage Nanosat Speakers with 360° diffusion “OMNIPOLAR3 Subwoofer 150W custom line AVS Sound diffusion from cabin to aft superior terrace by volume variation on speakers JBL Marine Guest cabins: Stereo Diffusion TV Satellite, DVD? Divx,CD,FM,MP3 + IPOD connection TV 15” LCD AGATH screen fitted in panel black glass finishing Auto radio reader dvd parasonic 50 W per channel + mini jacket MIRAGE speakers Nanosat 360° diffusion “ omnipolar” Main Lounge: Home cinema 5.1 or 5 channel “ Stereo” TV Satellite, DVD, Divx, CD,FM,MP3 + connection IPOD or numeric camera, or video camera or video game player 42”Plasma PARASONIC PRO HD screen, motorized in a “ up & down” closet ( SEA & SYMPHONY” 5 MIRAGE Speakers Nanosat diffusion 360° diffusion “Omnipolar” TV and Radio reception by numeric satellite connection ASTON Wamba 302 CD/DVD/DIVX PANASONIC Reader Centralized tactile colour remote control PHILIPS PRONTO PRO Sound extension to aft/forward quarterdecks with adjustable and separate volume control JBL MARINE Wheelhouse: Stereo diffusion / DVD,DIVX,CD,FM,MP3 + possibility to connect an IPOD Auto radio reader DVD PARASONIC 50W per channel + mini face jacket Mirage Speakers Nanosat 360° diffusion “omnipola
- Electronics & Helm
- Navigation unit NMEA 2000: Maretron 5 multi-function graphic display repeaters (DSM 200) GPS (GPS 100) Gyrocompass (Electronic compass - SSC 200) Loch Sounder Temperature 1 (DST 100) Wind & weather station unit (ultra sound sensor- WSO 100) Screens LCD 19’’: 2 x LD 19-55 (MC MARINE) Chart plotter ECDIS: Turbo Win (Sodena) with radar overlay (NetRadar) Fiber optic gyrocompass: OCTANS (iXSea) GPS 2: J-NAV 500 (JRC) Radar: Naviscan 6 (JRC) AIS Classe A: JHS 182 (JRC) Loch Sounder 2: InSight Sounder (Nobeltec) Automatic pilot: AP 50 (Robertson) Navtex: NCR333A (JRC) Dedicated computer : SBM CO1 (MC Marine) High speed voice and data satellite communications : Inmarsat Fleet 77 (Thrane&Thrane) High speed data satellite communications : TVG8 antenna (KVH) + Tracnet WIFI amplified antenna for Internet connection : AS5G (Atheros) PABX unit telephone system : TDA 30 (Panasonic) Each cabin can make outside calls Mode of communication chosen by the captain (Fleet 77, fixed boat line or gsm) VHF GMDSS: RT 5022 (Sailor) VHF Handheld : 3 x ICM 71 (Icom) Intercom telephone system (wheel house-engine room) : PRO 700 (Steenhans)
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Man 1300 CV Diesels 1698 hrs (2) Northern Lights 20 KVA Gensets (2) Hamilton HM571 Hydrojet Drives
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.