- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This well-kept Intrepid 31 walk has been owned and maintained by a marine industry experienced captain. She has had all her regularly scheduled maintenance and is in clean cosmetic condition. She stands tall mechanically, and can handle most conditions in the marine environment. Her family friendly layout lends itself to a comfortable day on the water while still providing the rugged capability that off shore anglers are looking for. The owner is looking to embark on his new adventure. Please call and make an offer today.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 31 Walkaround - powerful performance, creative design and outstanding comfort. The signature smooth, dry ride of the 31 Walk is the result of Intrepid’s trademark technology and creative innovations. Sophisticated sport express with agile stepped hull, sociable deck layout takes Intrepid innovation to the next level. Bow pulpit, insulated fishbox, transom door, and trim tabs are standard. The L-shaped lounge forward of helm seats three. Posh cabin with near standing headroom boasts full galley, wraparound seating, and stand-up head with shower. More luxury cruiser than a fishing boat.
- Main Salon
- Cruise Air A/C Cabin Cushions Cabin Lights Cabin / Head Skylights 17” Flat Screen TV
- Stainless Steel sink 12 volt Refrigerator PortaPotti Head Shore Power w/ Battery Charger & Microwave
- Fiberglass Hardtop with Recessed Lights (4) Non-skid Decks and Gunwales Marlin Windlass Grand slam Outriggers (2) Deep Drop Reel Plugs (4) Rocket Launchers (4) Gunwale Rod Holders (4) Helm /seat Rod Holders Transom Door Console with L-Shaped Seating Forward w/ Built-in Ice Chest Folding Swim Ladder Bow Pulpit with Heavy Duty Aluminum Bow Rail Deck and Spring line Cleats Hawse Pipes for Cleats Spreader / Fluorescent Lighting
- Electronics & Helm
- (1) E-120 Ray Marine Simrad AP26 Auto-Pilot (1) ICOM Marine Radio IC-504 Ritchie Lighted Compass Clarion/JVC Stereo
- Shore Power with Battery Charger Sportsman Series Inverter - Model #SS5
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- (2) 2005 250 Suzuki 4 Stroke 1300 Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.