This 29' Magic 2001 Wizard Open Bow is located in Henderson, Nevada. She is a pure bread performance boat that is fun for that quick blast of speed or a day of sport crusing to any of your favorite spots. She is powered by a single Mercruiser IO Bravo Drive 496 HO. with 425 HP with 588 hours on her. She is pure fun.
She has lots of standard equipment and features.
* Aft Bench w/ Built-in Cooler
* Cabin w/ Twin Facing Lounge
* Cig/Chart Lighter
* Closed Bow w/ Deck Hatch and V-Berth Pad
* Convenient Drink Holders
* Courtesy Lights
* Custom Built Billet Vents
* Custom Acrylic Windscreen
* Custom Steering Wheel w/ Tilt Helm
* Electric Drop-out Bolsters w/ Matching Fiberglass Shells
* Electric Lift Engine Hatch (Fiberglass)
* SS Elliptical Rails And Handles
****Above feature list as published by Magic Power Boats
****Photo is Sistership * More photos coming
This boat has been professionally maintained. Her owner is motivated and will consider all reasonable offers. She is available to be seen by appoiinment. Please contact her listing broker below. If you're in the market for a great performance and sport boat combination make sure you call on this as soon as possible.
- FULL SPECS
- LOA: 29' Beam: 8' Max Draft: Min Draft: Weight: Clearance: Engine and Mechanics # Engines: 1 Engine Make: MERCRUISER Model: 496 H.O. Fuel Type: gas Horse Power: 425 Hours Port/Primary: 588 Hours Starboard: Drive Type: Bravo One Bow Thruster Make: Model: Power: Generator Make: KW: Hours: Tankage Fuel: Fresh Water: Waste: Interior # Staterooms/Cabins: # Berths: # Sleep: A/C Make: # Units: BTU: TV Type: Size: # Units: 1 DVD: # Units: 1 Stereo: # Units: 2 CD: Satellite: Type Head: # Units: # Shower/s: Galley Galley Sink: yes Pressurized Water: Hot Water: Fridge: # Units: Stove: Electronics GPS Make: Model: # Units: Radar Make: Power: VHF Make: Model: Depth Sounder Make: Model: Power: Auto Pilot Make: Model: Safety Halon/CO2: Fume Detectors: Raft: EPIRB:
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- *Thank You for stopping by. We are available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and yacht service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook. Call 203-356- 0400 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com