- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3 w/Zeus Pods
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 40 Hardtop Express model is new from Cabo and feature an integrated hardtop with forward windows and opening side windows. This particular build features three forward facing helm seats and lounge seating aft. To starboard, you'll find a storage cabinet equipped with ice maker, and insulated drink box with drawer storage beneath. The integrated hardtop features a place for built-in teasers and storage above. This boat has helm air conditioning.
Unique to this size boat is an integrated seating facing aft with a flip down foot rest. The Cabo is a true fishing machine with transom fishbox, storage under the side gunwales and molded-in fish boxes in the cockpit sole. The transom door and top gate operate independently, providing safety for the angler and crew while bringing in the fish. Additional standard amenities include rod holders, fresh- and saltwater washdown and a cockpit handheld hot/cold shower.
This particular boat is equipped with Cummins QSC 8.3 @ 600 hp Zeus pods.
- Teak and holly sole Sheet Package Cotton Interior Bose 3-2-1 system Cockpit freezer A/C - 24,000 BTU, helm Aux, 12V DC dist panel for electronics Matching Helm companion chair, stbd cabinet Helm deck - matching port companion chair Helm deck - express stereo - 4 speakers Helm deck refrigerator in stbd helm cabinet Mech oil change system, mains & generator Cockpit - hot & cold handheld shower
- The hulls is laid up using vacuum-bagging to assure hull strength, and bonds the running bottom and reinforced fibergalss interior module into one monolithic structure, ensuring greter resistance to torsion and flexure You'll find precision throughout, for example, pay particular attention to the screw heads, they are flat-head, straight-slotted bolts offset for optimum holding and oriented to the same exact angle. Cabo uses 316 stainless steel hardware that provides a higher nickel content resulting in superior corrosion resistance and longer lasting strength, reliability and good looks. Boot stripe - Optional mid-night blue T5200 Bottom paint, Black, complete preparation – 2 coats epoxy, 2 coats anti-fouling paint Molded fiberglass construction using premium vinylester resins and biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement Solid fiberglass bottom construction core construction from chine to sheer ISO/NPG gelcoat finish Stainless steel rub strip on face of white high-density PVC rub rail Trim tabs, fully recessed
- Anchor roller assembly, recessed, custom stainless steel Forward morring cleats, (2), stainless Spring line cleats Stern cleats (2) Stern Hause, Pipes Bow pulpit, integral molded fiberglass Custom deck rails, aluminum Deck surface, molded-in, non-skid Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement and core construction Premium quality molded-in, white gelcoat exterior finish Windlass, heavy-duty, DC electric, remote at helm and deck switches Windshield wipers (3), self-parking with pantograph arms, intermittent and separate controls Windshield washer, (3) freshwater supplied
- Careful thought goes into the placement of every element in the cockpit, especially essentials such as bait tanks; livewells, bait prep centers, and tackle storage. Insulated fish boxes are molded into the sole and equipped with in-line macerators, full-length piano hinges, and doors that seal tightly against rubber gaskets. If owners choose, the boxes can also be equipped with optional icemakers and/or refrigeration plates. Storage throughout the cockpit is abundant, leaving the area clean and free of obstructions when reeling in a fish. Lures and rigging equipment are neatly organized in custom-built tackle centers. The outward-opening transom door and top gate operate independently, providing safety for the angler and crew while bringing large fish aboard. Padded bolsters ring the cockpit for extra comfort and security when using a stand-up rig. An aluminum reinforcing plate installed in the deck for mounting a fighting chair goes a long way to helping you haul in the tournament-winning fish. The cockpit features a mezzanine seat to easily watch the baits out of the way of the action. Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for mounting fighting chair Bait prep center - sink, rigging board and tackle storage fitted with custom lid, gas spring, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch. Bait tank, 48-gallon, molded into transom with large overboard drain and LED lighting Courtesy lighting under gunwales and helm deck toe kick Mezzanine Seating Fish boxes (2), large capacity, insulated, macerator pump-out system Gunwale padding, high-density foam, white vinyl covered Hatches, lazarette and fish boxes, heavyduty, gasketed, drains, gutters, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch Hose and pistol-grip nozzle Icebox, starboard, fitted with gasketed lid, gas spring actuator, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch Rod-gaff racks, port and starboard Rod holders (4) Scuppers, self-bailing Transom door with top gate, extreme duty, polished stainless steel hardware Washdowns, fresh-and saltwater
- Helm Deck
- This boat showcases the latest in integrated hardtop designs with a forward integrated windshield and side windows that open for air flow, and for comfort the boat has air conditioning. This boat features three forward facing helm seats along with an l-shaped seating aft, icemaker, storage and drink cooler. Helm Deck Companionway door, sliding, opaque with white acrylic Helm chair, premium, pedestal-mounted Optional starboard and port helm seats Helm console, integrally molded L-shape lounge, port, rod storage beneath Molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically-lifted with cockpit control unit Tackle center with drawers for gear storage and organization A/C Helm Icemaker Insulated drink Box Compass, with light, flush-mounted Electric control, single lever, console-mounted Engine instrument panel, complete custom with audible warning system and hour meters Fire and bilge water level alarms, audible Helm wheel, stainless steel Navigation and electronic panel Switch panels, custom, stainless steel Integrated Hardtop Tri-color LED lighting Ventilation hatch Recessed electric teser real mount Storage compartments LED spreadher lights Vented windows, port and starboard
- Engine Room and Mechanical
- Because safety and reliability are key areas of concern for owners, our fuel lines are fire-retardant, aircraft-grade braided stainless steel and our wiring is marine-grade tinned copper to resist corrosion. To prevent chafing, all plumbing and wiring that run through bulkheads are protected with polymer or high-grade solid rubber grommets. The engine room is completely finished in white gelcoat or linear polyurethane paint for simple cleanup. AC or DC lighting illuminates maintenance jobs, and on larger models, ventilation fans keep the space cool. Simply put, engine rooms as organized and detailed as these can only be the result of skilled designers who strive for nothing less than total customer satisfaction. Bilge, white gelcoat finish Bilge, white gelcoat finish Bilge pumps (5), three automatic/manual, two automatic Double constant torque stainless steel clamps on engine exhaust hoses Double hose clamps on all hose fittings, stainless steel Electronic controls with trolling valves, engine synchronizer and back up controls Emergency bilge pump diverter valve on one main engine Engine alarm system Engine room liner, white gelcoat finished Engine room blowers (2), DC Fire extinguishing system, manual/automatic Freshwater cooling, on main engines Fuel filters with water separators on main engines and generator, large capacity Fuel lines, metal braided, fire-retardant Fuel tank, fiberglass, fire-retardant vinylester resin Helm deck lift system, hydraulic, marine grade High water bilge alarms (3) Holding tank, 22-gal., with monitor, macerator and dockside discharge Hose sleeves, braided, on all nylon hydraulic steering lines Mufflers, fiberglass with backwash surge tube Oil change system, mains and generator Propeller shafts, double taper, couplers, high-strength stainless steel Propellers, 4-blade Nibral Power steering Rudders, bronze, high-strength, with high load bearings (low friction, precise control) Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application bronze, fitted on all thru-hulls below waterline Stuffing boxes, drip-less lip seal type Water heater, 11-gallon, AC, stainless steel Water intake scoops, bronze, highspeed, with integral seawater strainers
- 10-K W freshwater-cooled diesel generator with seawater strainers remote start and digital panel, water muffler, safety shut down system, soft sound enclosure 50’ shore power cord with retractable Glendinning Cable Master, 220V, 50-amp Battery charger, automatic with thermal cut out Battery on/off switches, vapor-proof Battery paralleling, automatic, with manual switch at helm Bonding system with transom zinc plate Circuit breaker protection throughout Distribution panel, custom, AC/DC electrical, with line voltage and load meters Electronic supply at helm, 12-V DC at 50 amps Horn, dual air trumpet - uninstalled Lights, engine room, DC Lights, interior, DC Lights, navigation, international, uninstalled for future mounting on arch, hardtop or tower Receptacles throughout cabin, GFI protected Batteries heavy duty A/C/heating, 17,000 BTU
- The interior of a CABO speaks volumes about Cabo's commitment to excellence. Teak is used throughout the boat, and to ensure consistency and continuity, each individual element is milled in-house and stored in a temperature and humidity-controlled environment during the construction process. The woodwork is sanded, applied with multiple coats of marine varnish, and then buffed to a beautiful satin finish. AC duplex outlest/GFI protected Access hatch to below deck equipment Air conditioning /heating 10,000 BTU Carpet, removable, deep-pile Deck hatches, reractable shades (2) Fabrics and coverings, fine selection throughout Interior wood, teak, satin finish Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers L-shaped lounge converts to upper and lower sleeping berths Lighting, recessed halogen TV, LED, flat screen, built-in Stereo AM/FM/CD/DVD, (2) speakers
- The galley is impressively equipped and beautiful and you'll be very impressed as this boat features wood cabinets in lieu of fiberglass, to provide that finished look. Polished Corian countertops, spacious stainless steel drawer style refrigerator/freezer, twin-burner cook top, molded-in sink, and microwave/convection oven make cooking aboard a CABO enjoyable. The teak cabinetry uses positive-latching cabinet hardware prevents doors from opening in rough seas, while hinges are designed to keep doors ajar until you close them. AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Cook top, ceramic, two-burner, recessed with Corian® cover Solid Surface countertop Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers Microwave/convection oven Refrigerator/freezer, AC/DC Sink, molded-in Storage, compartments and drawers throughout Undercabinet lighting, recessed halogen
- Stateroom and Head
- The stateroom combines warm woodwork with designer fabrics, creating a soothing, restful retreat. Hanging lockers are cedar-lined, and additional storage beneath berths, under settees, and behind bulkheads is easily accessed. AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Access to anchor rope/chain locker Berth, double, island-style, 5" mattress, bunkcover Foredeck hatch, with screen and sun shade Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers Lighting, recessed halogen Locker, hanging, cedar-lined (2) Storage, rod lockers (2), with horizontal rod racks TV, LED, flat screen AC, AM/FM CD/DVD with two speakers Head Solid surface countertop with undermount sink Vanity with storage Toiletry ssstorage cabinet, framed with mirror doors Head, Sealand Vacuflush electric latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers Shower Stall, with automatic shower sump pump Exhaust blower Holding tank monitoring system Towel Rack
- Safety Kit
- Anchor, 25' chain, 250' rope, life jackets, throwable PFD, fire extingusiher, docklines, fenders, distress signaling device, flashlight, emergency horn, first aid kit, bell
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call one of our offices at Baltimore, MD - 410 342 6600 Grasonville, MD - 410 827 0873 Hampton, VA - 757 723 0793 Wanchese, NC - 252 473 5010 Beaufort, NC - 252 728 2645 Wrightsville Beach, NC 910 256 6643 Charleston, SC 843 722 4546