Price Right and meticulously kept by this owner, she truly is a stand out. Equipped to cruise the ICW or do the loop in style this Europa model offers the larger cockpit and no teak decks to maintain. Bow Thruster, Generator, Mast with Davit, and more. A single Cummins diesel has 800 hours and provides incredible range and low fuel consumption. Many new upgrades including new mast, GPS, new AC, fresh bottom paint and newly awlgripped decks. Super nice flawless hull and clean clean clean…….this truly is a great turn-key boat. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Queen Size Master Berth Hanging Locker AC/Heat Settee Converts Dinette Converts Custom Honeycomb Blinds Raritan Electric Head XR 101 Vision CD/ stereo Magma BBQ Custom made sheets
- Sunbeam Microwave Magic 3 Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven & Broiler Double Stainless Sink AC/DC Fridge
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins Single 210hp Diesel 6.5kw Onan Generator 286 hrs Racors for Both Engine and Gen Hydraulic Steering Vetus Bow Thruster 11 Gal Hot Water Heater Emergency Tiller Macerator Battery Charger 2 2012 8D batteries Floors in engine room and lazarette New Cutlass bearing
- Swim Platform Transom Door Spreader Lights Swim Ladder Cockpit Cover Boarding Gate Windshield Cover Fender Racks w/ Fenders Simpson Electric windlass 40’ chain 200’ rode Spare Danforth with 40’ chain and 200’ rode Teak furniture in cockpit Shower in cockpit Fly bridge dock box Other New bottom paint Nov 2012 Walker bay Hard dingy Powder coated metal frame windows (NO Leaks)
- VHF Radio Garmin 441 GPS Chartplotter Dual Helm Instrumentation Hummingbird depth sounders upper and lower helm
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.