- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Contemplating the move to a trawler? It is time to reconsider.....
The SP Cruiser "Illusion" motorsailer offers the best of both worlds. The peace and serenity that only sail can provide and the practicality of a trawler.
Illusion represents the best example of a modern motorsailer on the market today. With her stunning flag blue hull and contrasting ivory boot stripe she is a vessel in which to take great pride. Continually upgraded by her owners (2) Illusion is ready to fulfill your cruising dreams safely and comfortably.
Take a look at the upgrades in 2012.....
- Honda 9.9 electric start outboard
- Doyle cruising spinnaker with sock
- Revere 4 man life raft
- Vari-prop for maximum efficiency under sail and power
- RayMarine AIS 350
- McMurdo 406 EPIRB
- Rocna anchor and chain
- ACER navigation laptop
- UPDATE NEW BOTTOM PAINT JULY 2013
Call today for an appointment to see this CE Category A rated vessel.
- The heart of the SP Cruiser is the enclosed raised deckhouse. Large opening windows give a panoramic and fully protected 360 degree view. The center windshield is hinged and opens to let in the breeze or allows the captain to socialize with guests comfortably seated in the unique forward cockpit. Inside the deckhouse you will find swiveling helm and companion chairs with custom upholstered arm rests and an L-shaped settee.. These provide a wonderful place to enjoy the majesty of the sea or swivel to become dining chairs for the expandable dining table. There is abundant storage to port. All windows have roll sunscreens, snap on shades and peek-a-boo shutters. At the helm you will find a full array of electronics including Raymarine E-120 Chartplotter with integrated radar, AIS, ST60 wind, speed, depth, bow thruster control, windlass control, ICOM 504 VHF and Yanmar engine instrumentation. Moving forward and down 3 steps from the deckhouse you enter the fully equipped galley to port and a centerline counter with double stainless sinks. Just aft of the centerline counter is the AC/DC breaker panel. The Alpine stereo and 6 disc changer are housed in the panel as well. Moving forward to starboard is the separate shower and head featuring a Techma electric head. Moving most forward you enter the master stateroom...a wonderful retreat at the end of the day. It features a large double island bed and two hanging lockers. Also of note is that the head can be entered privately from the master stateroom as well as from the galley area of the yacht through separate entrance doors Back on deck you find probably the most unique feature of the SP Cruiser line..... the SP Cruiser has dual cockpits. There is a smaller cockpit aft with transom door which gives access to the large swim platform and makes boarding and departing very easy for both humans and pets. Forward midship there is a huge oval center cockpit complete with beautiful custom cushions, teak table and cockpit awning. This will surely be the social center of the boat when entertaining at anchor or lounging about while sailing in fair weather.
- Force 10 - 2 burner propane stove w/ oven (1) 10# propane tank stored in locker on port deck Dual Frigoboat keel cooler refrigeration - (2) separate units w/ digital controls (1) for refrigerator and (1) for freezer Double S/S sink 6 Gallon water heater Water filters (New cartridge 2012) Microwave oven Laminate counter tops Lots of Storage including (6) Drawers, (4) Cabinets
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilotw/ wireless remote rebuilt 2012 2012 Raymarine AIS 350 Raymarine E-120 chartplotter with radar overlay lastest software 2012 Raymarine ST60 wind, depth, speed Raymarine Radar 2012 McMurdo 406 EPIRB ICOM 504 VHF w/ remote mic Ritchie Powerdamp compass VHF & GPS antenna Cell phone signal amp 2012 Acer Aspire laptop w/interlaced Raymarine software to plotter/instruments North America and Bahamas coverage 2012 Dynex TV/DVD combo Alpine AM/FM CD w/ 6 disc changer w/ house speakers
- (6) AGM 12 V batteries: (4) House, (1) dedicated engine start, (1) dedicated generator start Added a battery charger to generator start battery 2012 Battery and battery box for electric start outboard Prosine 1800 watt inverter Charles 60 amp charger Internal regulator 60 amp Alternator MasPower 8kw generator with only 117 hrs. 12V outlets (2) 30 amp shore power cables w/ adapter to a single 50 amp
- Cruisair 16K and 10K BTU AC Yanmar 4JH4 engine - ONLY 695 hours Dual Racors w/ manifold Reverso oil change system for main and generator SidePower 6HP electric bow thruster 2012 Vari-prop Techma electric head with macerator Bilge pumps Engine alarms Full gauges per Yanmar
- Deck & Cockpit
- Delta 40# anchor with chain and rode 2012 Rocna 20# anchor and 200' chain Anchor Davits Muir Atlantic 1000 Electric Windlass Chain Locker Chain Stopper Dorades Chafe Guards Rub Rail Cockpit Awning Canvas Covers Beautiful Custom Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Table Roomy Lazarettes and Lockers BBQ grill mounted on stern rail 2012 Rod holders Cockpit Shower Swim Platform Swim Ladder Flag Halyard Fenders & Lines Caribe C9X Dinghy 2012 Honda 9.9 hp electric start outboard 2012 Revere 4 man liferaft (next service 4/2015) SeaWise Davit System Lifesling 2012 Strobe light for life vests 2012 Propane tanks 2012 New flares Coast Guard Safety Package Fresh bottom paint July 2013
- Sails & Rigging
- In Mast Roller Furling Main Self Tacking Jib on Hoyt Boom 2012 Doyle cruising spinnaker 2012 ATN spinnaker sock/snuffer Standing Rigging NEW 2011 Running Rigging NEW 2011 Lewmar Ocean Series winches: (1) Electric in cockpit, (2) manual on mast
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- I sold this yacht to the current owner. She was by far the best SP Cruiser on the market at the time and the current owner has done nothing but improve her. She is now even more wonderfully equipped for your cruising adventures. Additions such as the new liferaft, larger electric start outboard and cruising spinnaker make Illusion the best late model motorsailer on the market today.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale.Tools do not convey with the sale of the boat. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Click for more info