- 82 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V 2000 M93
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Alexis, a 2010 82 Viking, features an open bridge and full Palm Beach tower. Alexis is powered by twin MTU 16V-2000 M93 @ 2400 hp, and she has just had her 2000 hour engine service completed. Engines have warranty through June 18, 2014. This 82 features expanded fuel tanks and excellent fishing amenities to include 1400 GPD watermaker, cockpit livewell in the sole, transom live well, cockpit ice chipper, cockpit freezer, bait trays within the mezzanine as well as mezzanine a/c for comfort.
Interior decorating by a highly experienced decorator!
Her interior features satin teak joinery with high gloss horizontal surfaces, accented by hand selected custom granite countertops throughout. The arrangement provides for a full beam master stateroom plus four and a half additional staterooms. Each stateroom has their own private head with the exception of the unique extra sleeping capacity found in the walk-in area just forward of the galley. Unique to this boat is an upgraded Crestron Kaleidoscope Entertainment system.
The hull color is Atlantic Blue with Viking Blue bottom paint. This open bridge boat features a black mast, full tower and many unique amenities.
- Alexis is a 2010 82 Viking built with an open bridge and twin MTU 16V-2000 @ 2400 BHP. She has a full Palm Beach tower, Atlantic Blue hull, black mast and is tournament ready. With a beam of 22' 4", this 82' vessel is hard to compare to any boat in this size range. Entering the salon through the electric sliding door, you'll find handcrafted teak joinery with a satin finish. Horizontal surfaces feature a high gloss finish. Fluted teak valances accent the large windows of this grand salon, galley and dining area. For added convenience, a day head is accessed just inside the electric sliding salon door. Unquie to this vessel is an upgraded Creston entertainment system. The galley island provides egress from the salon and the dinette and doubles as an informal dining area and nicely hides top-of-the-line appliances. Unique to this vessel, just forward of the galley is extra sleeping accommodations. Below decks, Alexis showcases a full beam master suite placed amidship for comfort. Forward, an offset companionway leads to four additional staterooms each with their own private head. The cockpit provides 255 sq feet of working area with built-in undermount freezers, tackle and gear stowage. In the decks you'll find insulated fiberglass bait wells, fishwells and stowage wells, all with stainless-steel gas strut supports and a transom livewell along with a walk-through transom door, side stowage lockers and a cooler built-in to the salon steps. The open bridge features a center console with custom teak pod and three helm chairs built on polished four-inch stainless steel pedestals which provide great visibility below. There is a raised platform at the helm with teak decking. Forward of the helm, you'll find port and starboard lounges with rod stowage as well as built-in freezer and refrigeration space and a large U-shaped seat with teak table forward of the helm. The Moritz monitor system watches over the systems.
- Salon and Dinette
- Entering this grand salon through an electric sliding door, you'll find the interior wood on "Alexis" is hand crafted teak interior with a satin finish on vertical surfaces and high gloss on horizontal surfaces. Her rounded joinery and mitored focal points add to the richness of this hand-crafted interior. Fluted teak valances accent the large windows, and lighting is all Xenon, LED lighting throughout with dimmers. The salon provides three distinct gathering areas. To port, an L-shaped lounge provides an excellent venue to relax and enjoy the pop-up plasma TV which is hidden behind the starboard cabinetry, with upgraded Crestron Entertinament system and Kaleidoscope system with Quatron control. For convenience, a day head is located just inside the salon door. The dinette is the second luxurious space for dining or relaxing, and the galley rivals that of any motor yacht with additional dining capacity with three bar stools. Salon carpet - NEW 2012 Electric sliding salon door, molded fiberglass door with window and teak interior finish, with key lock Large-cube wet Ice Maker, clear ice type concealed in teak cabinetry behind door Upgraded Crestron entertainment system with Kaleidoscope System Home theater center with TV on a raise and lower mechanism with antenna or cable hook-up, and custom surround sound Glass storage in entertainment center Custom Amtico Rosewood flooring at salon entranceway Ultraleather upgraded L-shaped sofa with rod storage below Cocktail table, high-gloss finish-hi/low with storage Decorative throw pillows for sofa Cabinet with fixed top and drawers between salon sofa and dinette Teak cabinetry with drawers and bottle storage Dinette couch with removable cushions and storage underneath Dinette table, mappa burl, high-gloss finish with teak pedestal, thru-bolted Dinette dimmers on overhead low voltage AC lights 110v outlet under dinette table Handmade custom Channel glass above dinette Carpet under dinette Companionway entrance Locker forward of dinette with Crestron system, and built in coffee pot Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat that circulates from concealed registers behind the valances to maximize comfort while minimizing noise and drafts – individual temperature control Fixed, frameless side windows with tinted, tempered glass for style, natural lighting, and privacy Blinds for desired natural lighting and additional privacy Upgraded Teak strips in between headliner panels Salon carpet runner, Partial Canvas - upgrade Salon Carpet runner, Full Canvas - upgrade Carpeting, wall-to-wall with lead lined padding for sound absorption Barrel chair with ottoman Teak trim where the Amtico floor meets carpet Teak wire box Teak valances and lambrequins Valances custom teak, fluted Lambrequins, fabric upholstered-inlaid in teak frames Overhead LED lights recessed in headliner with dimmer switches Indirect decorative rope lighting behind valances, 24V/120V Main electrical panel with AC selector breakers and Moritz Octoplex touch screen monitor Mirrored bottle & glass storage
- Salon Day Head
- Just inside the electric sliding salon door is a convenient day head with custom granite countertops and mirrored ceiling. Upgrade Mirrored ceiling Kohler sink with Moen Waterhill faucet Custom Amtico Rosewood flooring Custom Granite countertop Air conditioning/ heat with register in soffit Exhaust fan with vent in soffit Lower vanity with curved teak face Overhead LED lights in recessed in soffit and ceiling Sealand vacuflush head system Push button flush on vanity Towel bars and rings
- The galley rivals any motor yacht in this size range, and the center island provides egress on either side allowing access to the salon or dinette. Equipped with all of the amenities, to include three (3) undercounter subzero refrigeration, conventional oven, trash compactor, dishwasher, and the like. It also serves as additional dining with three bar stools. Custom galley island with three (3) refrigeration and freezers units, custom granite countertop and three bar stools with overhang for bar stool area Custom bar stools with custom pedestals and Release Marine foot rests Stainless steel sink under-mounted in countertop with faucet 4-burner surface mount range Custom Amtico flooring Custom Granite countertop and island 110v outlet in pantry area forward of galley 110v outlet next to switch on bottom of upper cabinet above sink Split subzero unit with one-drawer refrigerator and one-drawer freezer; five (5) total refrigerators and one (1) freezer drawer (no icemaker in subzero freezer unit) Upgrade KitchenAid oven Upgrade, plumbed-in & built-in coffee maker - port AV locker Blinds Dishwasher Exhaust fan, high velocity Garbage disposal in sink Trash compactor in lower galley with teak face Lambrequins, fabric upholstered-inlaid in teak frames LED lighting-backsplash Overhead LED lights recessed in headliner Microwave/convection oven located in upper galley cabinet Storage cabinets in upper galley, varnished teak doors Storage cabinets and drawers in lower galley, varnished teak doors and faces with stowage for utensils, and other items Built-in dish storage
- As you enter the companionway, you'll find that Alexis was custom designed and features a crew area, just forward of the galley, complete with bunk, hanging locker and foot locker. The companionway's custom features also includes vertical teak strips between wall panels. Custom cabinetry with wire bin storage Companionway, costa carpet with step covers - upgrade Upgrade, vertical teak strips between wall panels Starboard utility room forward of galley houses bunk, hanging locker, and foot locker Access to pantry forward of dinette Access hatches to Awlgripped bilge areas, snow white and lighted for easier maintenance and cleaning Central vacuum unit connection with accessories Laundry center with stackable washer and dryer behind teak door Overhead LED lights recessed in headliner Staircase with banister along starboard companionway side Wall panels, natural style vinyl headliner individually installed with Velcro backing for easy maintenance Linen locker
- Full Beam Master Stateroom
- This full beam master stateroom, built amidships, provides for a king size berth with stowage below. Additional storage includes twin his and her maple-lined lockers, a settee, dressing table, and nightstands. Alexis features granite tops in lieu of the standard teak tops on both the night tables and dresser. For exterior light, Alexis has portlights to port and starboard. King-size, walk-around fore and aft bed with Upgraded Custom Interspring mattress L-shaped lounge on starboard side with removable cushions for storage Credenza forward of king-size bed with drawer storage and custom granite top Port and starboard side credenza with drawer storage Upgrade Granite night table tops and credenza Upgrade Teak cabinets on port and starboard side aft of hanging locker above drawer units Upgrade Two (2) envelope safes Upgrade Custom linen closet Upgrade Make-up vanity with granite lift top; mirror with custom lights; and stool Upgrade 110v outlets on both sides of vanity table on separate breakers Twin maple-lined hanging closets with teak doors Upgrade Custom full-length mirror on back on hanging locker door Upgrade Teak strips in between headliner panels Teak columns in aft corners of stateroom Upgrade Teak molding headboard with fabric insert Three mirrors behind headboard Sconces above end tables have teak frames Reading lights, overhead with separate switches Decorative indirect rope lighting from underneath bed platform and behind valances Overhead LED on lights recessed in headliner Upgrade Teak frame around TV Upgrade 110v outlet behind TV Electric blinds to cover port holes Port lights, port and starboard Key lock on door Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat that circulates from concealed registers behind the valances to maximize comfort while minimizing noise and drafts - individual temperature control Bedspread – quilted, designer style & throw pillows Carpeting Drawer storage under bed, (2) large drawers Entertainment center, FM/DVD surround sound system with subwoofer TV, flat screen Telephone outlet Custom Bose surround sound Tray ceiling with teak trim
- Master Head
- The master head features teak vanity, granite countertops, and Amtico Rosewood flooring along with mirrored overheads to add a feeling of spaciousness. The master head was customized to feature a pull-out hamper as well as rope lighting. Dual vanity sinks with faucets Teak face on lower vanity Mirror around upper vanity insert Upgrade Teak trim around upper vanity and upper vanity doors Granite vanity top Upgrade Rope lighting around vanity top Upgrade Pull-out hamper in cabinet between sinks in vanity Upgrade - mirrored ceiling Amtico 3.5" planks of solid Rosewood flooring Frameless shower door Towel bar and rings 110v outlet below switches next to door
- Forward Stateroom
- Alexis has a forward island queen berth in the forward stateroom with private en-suite head. Cabinets on either side of the hullside provide additional storage, and Alexis features upgraded 20" TV, safe, innerspring mattress and teak strips between the headliner panels. Upgrade flat screen television Upgrade Envelope safe Upgrade Teak strips between headliner panels Air conditioning/heat with temperature control Carpeting Central vacuum unit connection with accessories Decorative indirect rope lighting from underneath bed platform and behind valances Spacious teak hanging locker, maple-lined Head private access Overhead LED lights recessed in headliner Queen-size walk-around bed with System #4 upgraded mattress, “Handcraft” innerspring and lift up top with gas pistons and cedar-lined storage underneath Reading lights with separate switches Stereo speakers recessed tied into salon stereo with remote control Teak storage cabinets, port and starboard sides of bed Two (2) large storage drawers under bed Teak shelf
- Forward Stateroom Head
- Upgrade Mirrored ceiling Shower and door Faucet, shower fixtures, towel bars and rings Granite vanity top Teak face on vanity Upgrade - rope lighting under vanity Amtico flooring, 3.5" planks of Amtico Rosewood
- Starboard Stateroom
- The starboard stateroom features twin berths with a private en-suite head. Upgrade 20" Flat panel TV Upgrade System #2 upgrade for mattresses Teak locker top Air conditioning/heat with temperature control Carpeting Maple-lined hanging locker with bar for hanging clothes Head private access Overhead LED lights Side by side berths with lift up bunk top for storage Stereo speakers recessed tied into salon stereo with remote control Storage drawers located under hanging locker
- Starboard Head
- Upgrade mirrored ceiling Mirror around upper vanity insert Teak face on lower vanity Granite vanity top Upgrade r ope lighting under vanity Custom Amtico Rosewood flooring Faucet and shower fixtures Towel bars and rings Push button on flush heads on vanity
- Crew Stateroom - Port
- Upgrade 20” flat panel television Upgrade System #1 upgrade on mattresses Upper and lower berths – lift up lower bunk top with maple-lined storage underneath in crew guest stateroom Teak drawer storage top Teak locker top Reading light at desk Upgrade - additional octoplex panel in stateroom Air conditioning/heat with temperature control Carpeting Maple-lined hanging locker with bar for hanging clothes Storage drawers located under hanging locker Head private access Overhead LED lights Stereo speakers recessed tied into salon stereo with remote control
- Crew Head
- Upgrade Push button on flush heads on vanity Upgrade Granite vanity top and rope lighting Teak face on lower vanity Mirror around upper vanity insert and rope lighting Custom Amtico Rosewood flooring Shower Faucet and shower fixtures Towel bars and rings
- Port Stateroom
- The port stateroom features a walk-around berth with nightstands on either side and a dresser outboard with an en-suite head. Queen-size walk-around bed, “Handcraft” innerspring and lift up top with gas pistons and cedar-lined storage underneath Mattress to be system #4 upgrade Air conditioning/heat with temperature control Carpeting Central vacuum unit connection with accessories Decorative indirect rope lighting from underneath bed platform and behind valances Spacious teak hanging locker, maple-lined Teak locker storage top Teak storage cabinets, port and starboard sides of bed Two (2) large storage drawers under bed Head private access Overhead LED lights recessed in headliner Reading lights with separate switches Stereo speakers recessed tied into salon stereo with remote control Teak shelf TV, 26” flat screen
- Port Head
- Upgrade mirrored ceiling Upgrade Push button on flush heads on vanity Upgrade, Granite vanity top with rope lighting Teak face on lower vanity Mirror around upper vanity insert and rope lighting Custom Amtico Rosewood flooring Shower & door Faucet and shower fixtures Towel bars and rings
- The cockpit measures 225 sq ft and includes an observation mezzanine with tackle and gear stowage, deep freezer, engine room access, refrigerated drink step box, flush rod holders, insulated wells in the deck and a transom box with a livewell. Teak cockpit decks and mezzanine accents and sunbrella cushions accent this design and the mezzanine has air conditioning to keep you cool. A custom cockpit cover/fly with stainless Steel supports provide shade at the dock. Upgrade Mezzanine with arm rest and cup holders Upgrade Mezzanine air-conditioning Upgrade Live well in sole Upgrade Plumb transom box as live well Transom mounted fishbox with drain Upgrade No haunch hand rails Upgrade Custom Teak Cockpit and Mezzanine decking Engine room door lock Straps with padding to secure engine room door and transom door and gate when open Upgrade Two (2) 24v outlets forward under coaming, one on each side Awlgrip lazarette Upgrade 49' PW hydraulic outriggers, 4 spreader, bridge release Upgrade - Release Tuna Teak seat with cover Y-valve for fresh and water washdowns Ship Aboard transom swim steps at transom door Upgrade Transom coaming solid with fish box Upgrade Cockpit freezer bait trays Storage lockers under port and starboard coamings Storage freezer in port mezzanine step Refrigerated cockpit step box Upgrade Blue and white LED rope lighting under cockpit coaming Upgrade Split lid for cockpit fish box Upgrade Electric cockpit grill on starboard locker top Upgrade Five (5) custom lights in cockpit overhang Upgrade Tri-color lights (red, white and blue) in cockpit overhang Upgrade Polished stainless steel salon door threshold Upgrade, Ice chipper to dump in the starboard mezzanine box Boarding box, fiberglass with nonskid, lift up top and storage Cable TV and telephone connections in cabinet under starboard forward gunwale and wired to a home run - RG6 TV cable to accommodate satellite system - Phone cable is two-pair to accommodate current data phone systems Cabinet with storage for gaffs and or other accessories under port and starboard gunwale Dockside electric connection – (2) 100 amp/220V electric retractable Dockside water connection with pressure reducing valve in cabinet under gunwale Drop-in In-deck storage boxes; (2) on port side for the upgraded livewell and storage box (1) fishbox starboard Electric, sliding salon door – molded fiberglass with frameless window and teak interior Engine room access with door and with nonskid steps to engine room Extended flybridge overhang for shade Fresh water wash down with hose bib located in cabinet under gunwale Gaskets for all lids and access doors Glendinning Cablemasters in forward port and starboard cabinets under gunwales Indirect rope LED lighting underneath the coaming Ladder to flybridge, one-piece, anodized aluminum Laminated aluminum mounting plate in-deck for fighting chair Lazarette hatch with access to steering, trim tabs, drain pumps Observation mezzanine with port and starboard aft facing lounge seating with Sunbrella covered cushions, hinged seats with storage under lounge area, tackle cabinet with pull-out drawers and large bait freezer Reinforced recessed, stainless steel cleats and hawse pipes Recessed in-deck fish box, insulated and removable with pump out and drain plate with large holes for easy pump out and cleaning Recessed refrigerated chill box under-mounted in mezzanine step for direct access from cockpit Rod holders, (4) Rupp flush-mounted Rounded cockpit coaming for comfort Self bailing cockpit with large scuppers Stainless steel gas springs on all hatches and lids Stereo speakers tied into salon stereo with remote control Storage locker with shelf and push release door molded in at starboard and port side of salon steps Transom swim steps at transom door Valve to fill freshwater tank from dockside inlet Custom cockpit cover/fly with stainless steel supports Cockpit DVR camera
- Alexis features an open bridge with full tower and, for comfort, she is equipped with helm air conditioning. The center helm console is equipped with full electronics, and there are three Release Helm chairs that are positioned to watch the baits. To port and starboard are lounges with storage underneath, and forward you'll find a lounge with table, freezer, chill box, sink and additional stowage. The center console with a raised platform provides excellent visibility. The single lever electronic controls have built-in buttons for the hydraulic bow thruster, and Viking's VIPER steering provides excellent maneuverability. A custom Release teak pod accents the helm with a customized bevel which covers the gauges. Palm Beach Towers tuna tower Upgrade Raised teak platform at helm MTU "Bridge Controls" system Center console walk-around helm with electronic storage in raised teak pod with additional storage below Upgrade Release teak helm pod Helm pod with single lever electronic controls with emergency stops Upgrade Chrome bezel and gauge package in helm pod Custom stainless steel steering wheel for helm pod VIPER - (Viking Independent Programmable Electrohydraulic Rudder) steering system with electronic interface located under the helm for additional stations and Auto Pilot Upgrade Release teak helm chairs (3) Manual engine shutdown switches at cabinet in console Trim tab control switch mounted at console Single lever control handles with bow thruster buttons Under helm access with lights and storage room Extended overhang for extra room to move behind helm and companion seats with anodized aluminum aft railing Push button catches for electronics boxes Switch in radio box for electronic drop down overhead box in hardtop Recessed electronics box in console for custom electronics package that is easily viewable and protected from the elements by acrylic fitted lid with gasket and stainless steel gas pistons Recessed radio boxes, large radio boxes on port and starboard sides of console with switch panel inside Electronics box lids drilled and tapped for gas pistons instead of thru bolts Instrumentation based on standard engine package, lighted with switches in radio box Moritz Octoplex touch screen control monitor with audible and visible alarms: fire, engine room temperature, high bilge water, high exhaust temperature, generator and tank monitors as well as confirming correct system operation Dedicated batteries on flybridge for electronics Battery system dedicated to flybridge electronics Powder-coated aluminum handrail, effectively positioned at helm console Electronic trolling valve controls with auto troll Fire system control with automatic and manual discharge and override system located at console Lighted Ritchie compass, large and flush-mounted on centerline Fresh water outlet on bridge Upgrade Boost pump for fresh water to tower Upgrade helm air conditioning Drip dry foam bolstered cushions Powder coated air horns Upgrade, Flybridge refrigerator and freezer box, split freezer in 1/2 by glassing in a divider with 2nd drain, to run off of same compressor and thermostat Top-loading freezer, forward end of console for bait and food storage Refrigerated top loading chill box at forward end of bridge for keeping drinks and snacks Custom teak diamond veneer table Upgrade U-shaped Sunbrella seating around teak table Upgrade Hatch over bridge ladder, hinged inboard Three-sided EZ2CY track-to-track enclosure Bridge installed without exposed fasteners Connection lug for single side band grounding Nonskid deck for traction and durability Port and starboard cabinet at aft end of lounge seating Removable flybridge jumpseat backrests Sink with spray head at forward end of flybridge Stereo speakers, tied into stereo system in salon, and flush-mounted to aft ends of bridge with remote control Windshield, centerline venturi cutout to maximize visibility Overhead electronics box Teasers - overhead
- Deck and Hull / Construction
- Alexis features an upgraded Altantic blue hull with white super, fulll tower and is equipped with the additional fuel tank. She is clean with no bow pulpit, but with a Lewmar V4 SS hydaulic windlass. Upgrade Atlantic blue hull Upgrade Viking Blue bottom paint Hydraulic bow thruster Additional fuel tank forward - Upgrade Upgrade Lewmar V4 stainless steel hydraulic windlass Upgrade Black window mask on salon forward window Fiberglass side thru-hulls Prop pockets to reduce draft Fresh water washdown at bow inside anchor locker Upgrade , painted White rub rail Upgrade Anchor bracket in anchor locker, as well as hanger for line and hoses. Recessed trim tab covers Side mounted handrails that follow top of salon window Bow cleats fore and aft Two (2) spare propellers set in fiberglass storage boxes Awlgrip brass thru hulls and sea strainers Awlgrip engine room, lazarette, forward bilge and anchor locker for enhanced visibility and easier maintenance Fiberglass holding tank with dockside and overboard pump out Hatches, three (3) Bomar, fore-deck hatches, with Ocean Air screen shade system Transducer location molded into keel Fender tracks and cars under guard rail
- Engine and Mechanical
- MTU 16V 000 M93 2400MHP - 1,975 hours as of December 2012, with 2000 hour inspection complete. Warranties good through 6-18-2014. Optional 1200 GPD watermaker with auto backflush Awlgrip brass thru-hulls and sea strainers in engine room and forward bilges Snow white fuel filters All in pumps in engine room white Line from oil change system to cockpit dockside box Headhunter fresh water pump 110v outlet on aft bulkhead at entranceway Upgrade Two 4-drawer, 16" wide tool boxes, painted white Generator gas-water separators for both generators Charles Autophase C-power shore power transformer Headhunter head system 110v outlet on forward bulkhead Upgrade UV fresh water sterilizer for freshwater system Tee in dockside water manifold to fill water tank from cockpit Deck fill for freshwater tank Underwater exhaust system Upgrade Fiberglass tank vents Overboard discharge for all heads Awlgrip forward bildge and anchor locker Magnetic swiches for all bilge lights Headhunter head system Air conditioning – chilled water, 10 tons (two 5 ton units), zoned with reverse cycle heat for complete climate control throughout the interior and with individual temperature controls for staterooms and salon Upgrade Second Chiller logic control panel in forward pantry Bow thruster hydraulic with controls in single lever handles on open flybridge or joy stick on enclosed flybridge Bilge pumps with clean out pumps in keel area linked into monitoring system and connected to float switches for automatic and manual operation Centralized sea-water system “Delta T” engine room ventilation system with thermostatically controlled supply and discharge fans for proper fresh air circulation and water intrusion suppression “Delta T” pneumatically controlled engine room ventilation dampers, integrated into fire suppression system Dual stage variable speed 110V AC fresh water system with on deck fresh water fill and cockpit dockside supply inlet with pressure reducing valve Engine room entrance gauge package consisting of gauges for digital tachometer, engine water temperature, and engine oil pressure, and remote mounted engine start and stop switches for easier viewing and accessibility Fire suppression system, automatically and manually operated and tied into main engine and generator ignition systems with override Fresh water filter – paper UV house water sterilizer Fresh water supply in engine room for general maintenance and cleaning Fuel and oil lines, flexible, steel reinforced USCG approved, aircraft type Fuel priming pumps for main engines, electric Fuel transfer and management system, 220 VAC pump w/24 VDC backup pump controlled through Moritz control panels Hour meters on main engines and generator Hydraulic bilge pump with manifold to forward, engine room, and cockpit bilges Internal sea strainers for generator, and all other sea water pickups Mufflers – generators, underwater gas/water separators Oil changing system, gear type pump for main engines, transmissions, and generator with pump out line run to cockpit locker PEX plumbing, fresh water system with manifold system to isolate individual areas Racor fuel/water separator filters for main engines and generator, “dual” filters for main engines, clear bowl type, top loading for convenient replacing - Awgrip snow white Rudders, stainless steel, composite rudder bearing with dripless seal laminated into hull Seacocks, bronze, ball-type sea valves for all thru-hulls below the water line - Awlgrip white Shafts – 2 Aquamet high-strength stainless steel, double-taper with machined keyway and custom thrust plate at main engine couplings Structural steel engine beds mounted to transverse intermediate bulkheads to isolate torque and vibration/engine noise and ensure drive-train alignment Struts – thru-water, Nibral with composite bearings Tides Marine water lubricated dripless shaft seals with crossover water supply from both engines Trim tabs, with center, port and starboard tabs recessed in transom, individual controls with fiberglass covers Underwater exhaust reduces engine exhaust back pressure. Cleaner exhaust discharge and improved utilization of area under the cockpit VIPER - (Viking Independent Programmable Electrohydraulic Rudder) steering system with electronic interface located under the helm for additional stations and future Auto Pilot Water heater – 40 gallons, dual element for quick recovery, electric
- Electrical Equipment
- Paradox alarm/Geofix system Two extra Octoplex control pads (Engine Room & Crew Quarters) On board Wi-Fi system 24V DC ship’s service throughout 240/120V AC power supply 110V outlet in engine room on aft bulkhead Anchor light/navigation lights Batteries, (3) independent 24V banks mounted in fiberglass storage boxes, maintenance free Battery chargers, (3) with thermal cutoff and switching system for complete integration Battery distribution panel with battery cutoff and charging system breakers Battery parallel system for main engines and generator start Bonded electrical system with ground plate Charles PM 100, shore power cord combiner, 200 amps Color-coded, labeled and numbered wiring system with corresponding drawings Dimmers, DC interior LED lighting throughout excluding the companionway Engine room lights, recessed AC and DC with switch at engine room entrance Generators, Diesel – (2) 32 KW Onan QD (electronic quiet diesel) Series, user-friendly with electronic governing allowing voltage and electronic frequency control – shelves over both generators (R) Glendinning cablemaster (2) with 3 wire grounded cord Individual switching for shore (1), shore (2) or generator supply located at main salon panel Instrument panel lights for flybridge and main electric panel Lighting, overhead LED lights recessed in ceiling and rope style décor lights concealed by teak valances, 24 VDC Magnetic switches for bilge lights Master electrical control provided via Moritz Octoplex Power Distribution System utilizing a redundant Can Bus control for AC/DC remote breaker electrical systems. Complete system control and monitoring provided by 2 integrated touch screen controls-(1) located at salon main entrance and (1) at the flybridge helm Receptacles, 120V duplex with GFCI throughout SSB radio grid ground shield laminated in cabin top with independent ground plate Voltage stabilizer isolation transformers for more consistent, cleaner voltage – part of Charles combiner PM-100
- Radar Plotter Furuno Navnet 3D MFDBB processor Furuno Navnet 3D 96NM radar Furuno 6' radar array Furuno antenna with extension cable Two (2) Bridge Marine 19" LCD glass monitors Plotter Furuno Navnet 3D Processor Furuno antenna with extension cable Bridge Marine 19" LCD glass monitor Plotter (2) Northstar 8" plotter with high gain antenna Display installed in overhead drop down box Sounder FSunder Furuno DFF3 Navnet 19" monitor LCD Autopilot Simrad AP2403 VHF Icom IC-M604 with 17'5" antenna (2) AIS Furuno FA50 Black Box Stereo Clarion CMD5 CD/MP#/WMA reciver Satradio sirus tuner clarion CIRCL3M A/V IPOD Interface module clarion Satraido EX satelitte radio splitter, for four receivers Ampilifer, FL, audio 4 channel 500 W Speaker JL audio - 2 pair for bridge Satlitte phone KVH FB250 tracphone with antenna Phone pansonic 2 line cordless system (2) WIFI system syrens ECAP-HP Sat radio sirius radio furuno navenet BBW, navnet 3D SAT weather system Camera ELBEX color ball 4 mm white - 4 - engine room WATEC 200 DW color water resisted, cockpit overhang Thermal image camera VEI apollo with B&W low light, Apollo 1, mounted center forwar on hardtop Satellite TV KVH tracvision M7 w/ gyro KVH Sat repeater Stereo subwoofer, Sunfire Super Junior, 1,500 watt AV DVD player and power supply (4) Alarm System Magellan Wireless Flexprint/scanner - AV room Tower Plotter Furuno Navnet 3D - 12" VHF Command MIC Icom Hm-162 B Black Display remote Data Display Furuno RD30 Ocean LED lights 6
- Optional Details
- Five stateroom layout - master stateroom aft Forward stateroom layout - Island queen bunk forward Custom décor Wrapped hatch carpet installation Brushed nickel interior hardware, coverplates and receptacles throughout Satin nickel interior light trim throughout LED interior lights throughout Satin finish with high gloss on all horizontal surfaces I/C/S stereo speakers throughout interior All doors – smooth diamond veneers
- Artwork in the master stateroom credenza under TV. Bronze sculpture in salon, near pop-up TV Steve Goione artwork, Bow VIP stateroom, port side Tackle, personal items, fishing equipment, dishware with Alexis name Alexis name must be removed from the vessel.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call Earle Hall Office - 757 723 0793 Cell - 757 434 4034 Email - email@example.com