- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke w/250 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Rox Sea” is a stunning Intrepid 377 Walk Around with Fighting Lady Yellow Hull (painted in 2004), as well as a repower in 2004 with 250 HP Suzuki Four Stroke engines with 575 hours. Under Water Lights, Upgraded Electronics: Garmin 5212 touch screen, Ray Marine E 120, 1KW Transducer. With excellent accommodations and superior fishing capabilities, the Intrepid 377 Walk Around is sport fishing luxury at its finest. If you have been looking for a reasonably priced, well maintained example of this popular model with four stroke engines, look no further.
- Walk Through
- Entering aft is a walk through transom door, three deck hatches for mechanical access, two large in deck fish boxes,large leaning post/seat with tackle storage and storage below the seat. Continuing forward is the oversized helm console with L shaped seating to port and refrigerated box to starboard. Down three steps to the cabin with hanging locker port, head with separate stall shower to starboard, full galley starboard, convertible couch to port and large berth in forepeak. Repower in 2004 with 250 HP Suzuki Four Stroke engines with 575 hours .
- Cherry Cabinetry Panasonic TV/ DVD Upgraded stereo w/ 1800 watt amplifiers Teak & Holly flooring Over Head Lighting (4) Frosted Lens Cone Shaped Lights w/ LED bulbs (3) Opening hatches
- Solid Surface Counter Top Kenyon Single Burner Stove Top Samsung Microwave Under Counter Storage Sink with Cover Refrigerator - top load
- Jabsco Electric Toilet Mirrored Overhead Opening Ventilation Port Vanity with Sink Separate Stall Shower
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 5212 touch screen plotter/fish finder 1 kW transducer Raymarine E120 chart plotter GPS TR1 autopilot ACR Spot light Bow Thruster Control Ritchie Compass Volt Meters Multi-Function Tachometers Fuel Flow read outs Trim Gauges Trim Tab Controls Gaffrig Controls- Polished stainless steel - UPGRADE 12V Accessory Switch Panel
- 7.5 kW Kohler generator w/960 hours Single 30 Amp Dockside Power 10 Amp (4) Bank Battery Charger - New 7/12 (4) Batteries Battery switch panel w/emergency parallel 12V Distribution Panel 120V Distribution Panel
- Deck & Hull
- Fighting Lady Yellow hull - Painted 2004 Telescoping outriggers Underwater lights - (2) white Lofrans Windlass w/ Foot switches at bow And Helm Control Switch Powder Coated Bow Rail Hardtop w/ Powder Coated Frame Pop Up Bow Cleat Pop Up Mid Ship Cleats Fixed Under Deck Stern Cleats w/ Hawse Pipes Under Gunnel Courtesy lights Spreader Lights (4) Rod Holders (8) Rocket Launchers (3) Sided Canvas Enclosure Cockpit Sun Shade Transom Shower, Hot & Cold Fresh Water Deck Wash Down Raw Water Deck Wash Down Bottom paint Livewell Partitioned (removable) fishboxes w/ macerator pump drains
- (3) Repower in 2004 with 250 HP Suzuki Four Stroke engines w/ 575 hours . 10,000 BTU Cabin Air Conditioning Bow Thruster Trim Tabs (2) Bilge Pumps Water Heater Fresh Water Level Gauge Sea Star Hydraulic Steering- (3) Hydraulic Steering Cylinders Steering tie bars
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht