Sea Cow is a fantastic example of this classic trawler. She has been lovingly restored and cared for by a very experienced couple who are ready to move on to other interests. Sea Cow's beautiful blue and white hull and deck, accented with finely finished bright work, make this boat stand out at the marina, at anchor, or underway. Her clean and spacious interior is very accommodating for a couple and occasional guests and she makes a great live aboard.
- LOA :40.5 feet Beam: 14 feet Draft: 3.5 feet Displacement: 25,000 pounds
- Engine: Westerbeke Model: W100 HP: 100 Hours: 1677 Cruising Speed: 8 knots Fuel Consumption: 1.7 Gal/hour Generator: Westerbeke Hours: 1033
- Fuel: Two new aluminum 70 gallons, total 140 gallons Fresh Water: Three 70 gallons, total 210 gallons Holding: Plastic 50 gallons
- Front loading 12v/ 110 fridge and freezer Force 10 3 burner propane stove with oven Two 20 pound aluminum propane tanks Double bowl sink Portable ice maker Plenty of counter space and storage
- Sea Cow has one cabin forward and under the inside helm station down stairs from the galley. A queen berth with lots of storage are featured in the cabin as well as a hanging locker, vanity with mirror, and extra storage in a converted head. This space is forward and is still plumbed for a toilet but the toilet has been removed for additional storage. The main cabin has the feel of a living room, with a comfortable futon, dining table, and plenty of light from large windows. A 23 inch flat screen TV is on the starboard side and viewable from the futon. There is cable TV throughout the boat. A custom built cabinet stands on the port side. The sole is beautiful parquette oak. The head is forward of this across from the galley and features a separate shower stall and the privacy of a custom made stain glass window. The boat is cooled and heated by two units, one a 7000 BTU in the forward cabin, and a 16000 BTU in the main cabin.
- Garmin Chartplotter 2010 Sounder, Data Marine Ruddr Angle Indicator Two VHF Radios, a Raymarine and an ICOM N 56
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Take advantage of our great weather here in Miami. Buy the boat now and stay on her till spring and then move her north. Call Bruce at 814 341 0094 to see her!