- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LOW ENGINE HOURS
OWNER WOULD TRADE BOAT + CA$H
FOR HOUSE OR CONDO !!
*New Garmin Chartplotter*
* New Eisenglass*
* New Carpet*
*New Water Pump*
*New Bottom Paint*
- LOA: 48 ft 0 in Beam: 15 ft 2 in Minimum Draft: 4 ft 8 in Displacement: 41000 lbs
- Engine Brand: Caterpillar Engine(s) Total Power: 750 HP Engine Model: 3208 TA Engine Hours: 370 Cruising Speed: 17 knots @ 2400 RPM Maximum Speed: 20 knots Range: 400 nm Trim Tabs
- Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (210 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (250 Gallons) Holding Tanks: 1 (70 Gallons)
- "Why Knot III" offers forward and aft staterooms with walk around queen beds. Each stateroom has its own private head with separate enclosed shower and Vacu-Flush head. The master stateroom is aft with generous hanging lockers and drawer storage. A sliding door opens out onto the cockpit deck. The cockpit has a hot and cold shower and a generous lazarette. The main salon is light and airy and beautifully appointed. To port is the entertainment center. Equipment includes: stereo player, DVD player and a TV. Forward down two steps to the U-shaped galley, which contains a refridgerator/freezer, a 3 burner stove and a convection microwave oven. To starboard is the convertible dinette. Forward is the guest stateroom with ensuite head & shower. All spaces are newly carpeted and receive reverse cycle air conditioning. Teak interior throughout with elks leather furnishings. The aft deck is covered with a hardtop and enclosed, forming an upper salon. Up to enclosed flybridge with center helm with two helm seats and an L-shaped setteeand has a Bimini top. The aft deck has a U-line refridgerator/icemaker, a liquor cabinet over the wet bar, stereo speakers and four chairs and a table. There are full Isenglass enclosures on the aft deck and the flybridge. Separate canvas helm covers. The master stateroom has an Island queen berth with an ensuite head with VacuFlush toilet and separate shower. Make-up table, large hanging lockers, abundant shelves and drawers. Access forward to salon or aft to cockpit. The guest stateroom has an overhead opening Bomar hatch with cover provides fresh air and light. Island queen berth with with an Ensuite head with Vacuflush toilet and separate shower. Hanging locker, lockers, shelves and drawers offer abundant storage. Purchased new by present owner from dealer as new in 1991.
- Equipment Inventory
- Electronics Depthsounder New Chartplotter Robertson autopilot Compass VHF Raytheon 48 mile radar TV set DVD player Radio CD player Cockpit speakers Inside Equipment Electric bilge pump Battery charger Hot water & new water pump Washing machine Oven Microwave oven Vacuflush marine heads Refrigerator (recently rebuilt) Electrical Equipment Shore power inlet Generator - Kohler 12 KW 3000 watt inverter New Batteries in 2013 Outside Equipment/Extras Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Davits on bow and transome Electric windlass
- Additional Information
- Recent haulout and new bottom paint. Dinghy not included in sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange for a showing please call Ed Gillespie (310) 913-2628