- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12v92 TA DDEC
- Number of Engines
PRICED TO SELL!! Don't miss this rare opportunity to buy this Extended Aft Deck 70' Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht. Without question the absolute best package in a 70' Hatteras on the market today! Probably the most popular model from Hatteras. Built from the factory with an extended aft deck, not the smaller observation deck that you generally see, makes this 70' one of the most desirable on the market today.
Sure to stand out anywhere with her flawless styling and quality construction. Hatteras has enjoyed a reputation for building spacious, comfortable, and sea worthy Motor Yachts and you will enjoy true "Pride of Ownership" when you purchase a Hatteras like this! Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions, this 4 stateroom layout can accommodate up to 8 guests. A beautiful ensemble ready to cruise today. If you are in the market for an Immaculate Extended Aft Deck Hatteras CPMY, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
EXTENDED AFT DECK!!
CUSTOM FIBERGLASS HARDTOP!!
ENGINES HAVE UNDER 900 HOURS!!
FULL BOTTOM JOB JAN 2013!!
PROPS TUNED - NEW CUTLASS AND RUDDER BEARINGS JAN 2013!!
ENGINE ROOM ACCESS FROM MASTER OR VIP!!
FULL AFT DECK ENCLOSURE!!
- Boarding from the Cockpit you are greeted with largest combination in aft deck, cockpit and swimplatform in any 70' Hatteras on the market today. With plenty of room to entertain in absolute comfort and a great place to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed you will find all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. Transom stairs makes accessing the cockpit a breeze and cockpit door to access the large swim platform a breeze. Stairs to Aft Deck Cockpit Transom Door Hot and Cold Shower 110v outlets Aft Deck Stanchions Speakers
- Main Salon
- The Main Salon is very spacious and comfortable. The decor is light and opens up the room for entertaining. This exclusive living space is distinguished by sophisticated interior styling to satisfy your every need while on board. Sofa and oversize chairs that provide plenty of comfortable seating for guests. A perfect nook to relax your cruise or enjoy a movie. TV and Entertainment System Large Sofa (2) Arm Chair's Coffee Tables Wet Bar with Ice Maker Air-Conditioning Rope Accent Lighting Upholstered Valances Carpeting Overhead Lighting
- Dining Room
- Incredibly designed and laid out by Hatteras, this 70 CPMY has a Custom Formal Dining Table with seating for four located in the forward section of the Main Salon. A second location for informal dining or a great place to serve breakfast is located directly across from the galley. A u-shaped dinette that comfortably seats 6 and also has storage below for extended trips.
- The galley is found on the main deck between main salon and the pilothouse. Fully furnished, this u-shaped galley is sure to satisfy even the most discerning guests. Functional and well laid out a perfect design to serve everyone that comes aboard! Full Size Kenmore Refrigerator and Freezer Four Burner Kenmore Electric stove/oven GE Profile Dishwasher GE Profile Trash compactor Corian Counter Tops Wood Flooring Nutone Food Center GE Profile Microwave
- Master Cabin
- The full beam master stateroom is located aft with his & her heads, split by shower and jacuzzi tub. Equipped with a centerline spacious king size berth centered with an upholstered headboard. Plenty of drawer storage and a cedar lined closet. All the comforts of home with an entertainment center and desk conveniently located within. Full Beam Master Centerline King Size Bed Walkin Cedar Closet Built In Vanity Flat Screen TV Excellent Storage Overhead Lighting Air-Conditioning Controls 2 Port and 2 Starboard Port Lights Full Length Mirror Ensuite Head with Large Shower and Jacuzzi Tub Marble floors His & Hers Large Mirrored Medicine Cabinets Corian Countertops w/ Molded Sinks
- Forward past the lower helm and down the stairs aft you enter the VIP Stateroom. The elegance, comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found here. Queen Island berth is easily accessible. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. A private ensuite head is accessible and has been upgraded with a large shower and jacuzzi tub for maximum relaxation while onboard. Queen Island berth 2 Cedar Lined Closets 14 Drawers for Storage Lamp Flat Screen TV Overhead Lighting Air-Conditioning control Port Holes En-suite Head with Shower and Jacuzzi Tub Corian Molded Sink
- Forward Guest Cabin
- The forward guest stateroom is accessed through the guest companion way. This comfortable and spacious stateroom has a queen walkaround berth and easily accessible head with shower. A full hanging wardrobe and drawers on either side of the bed provide plenty of storage while onboard. Queen Size Bed Cedar Closet TV Excellent Storage Head with Shower Overhead Lighting Air-Conditioning Control
- Port Guest Stateroom
- The fourth stateroom is accessed via the guest companionway to port. This comfortable stateroom features over and under bunks. An ensuite full head and shower is conveniently located within. Overhead lighting Air-Conditioning Drawer Storage Closet Storage Stall Shower
- Pilot House
- Easy access from the main deck level or from either the port or starboard side doors is the Lower Helm Station. The helm station is perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use mixed with the style that only Hatteras can supply. Simrad Anritsu 96 mile radar Garmin GPSmap 4010 Simrad AP22 autopilot (2) B&G 20/20 depth finder Sea 156 VHF w/ remote microphone ACR spot light remote Niad stabilizers controler Custom AC Distribution panel and switch
- The flybridge is easily accessed via a set of stairs from the pilot house, an absolute perfect place to cruise while underway or take the sun. Design across the board for the flybridge helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. An oasis of cushions to lounge on and enjoy your life at sea in total relaxation. Custom fiberglass hard top Fiberglass wet bar with Uline refrigerator and Uline ice maker Miele Electric Grill Flybridge courtesy lights Low profile Marquipt 1,500lb. davit Tender chocks Flybridge Electronics: Custom helm Garmin GPSmap 4008 Cobra MR F80 VHF ACR spot light remote Simrad AP22 autopilot Naiad controls B&G Hydra multi-function display CD player with four speakers
- Deck Equipment
- The forward decks are accessed from the pilothouse through the port and starboard side doors. Leading forward to the very well laid out fore deck. A built in bench seat for comfort while cruising and a large sun lounge area. Everything is provided for safe cruising. Galley Maid Anchor Windlass Bruce 110lbs Anchors Bow pulpit Life Ring Lines Fenders (2) Dock boxes Large Sunpad on Bow w/Cushions Bow Bench Seating Fresh water wash down system
- Engine Room
- Access to the engine room is easy through the passageway that leads to the master stateroom. Unlike most split engine room design's this 70' has a very spacious full beam engine room. Excellent access to all the machinery making it very easy to service all the equipment. The generators are stored in there own room and access to them is made via the guest cabin sole. Detroit Diesel 12v92TA DDEC's appx 875 hours Naiad 54 stabilizers Water maker Inc water 850 gpd watermaker Dual Racor filters Crash pumps Oil change system Engine room gauges Block heater Halon fire control system Sea strainers Engine Room Fans Fuel Transfer pump Air compressor Engine synchronizers Trim tabs System Engine alarm & emergency engine stop Fuel shut off valve on engines
- Electrical Sytems
- The generator room is located forward on the lower level. 50 amp glendinning cablemaster shore power cords Twin Onan 20kw Generators with soundshield 12V battery charger (bridge) 24V battery charger (engine room) Hot water heater
- Don't miss this opportunity to buy this rare Extended Aft Deck 70' Hatteras CPMY. Without question the absolute best package in a 70' Hatteras on the market today with many custom features. One of Hatteras's most popular models and an absolute best buy!! Easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today!
- Owners personal effects including the tender. A thorough list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Motivated to sell, this is without question this is the best opporutnity for an Extended Aft Deck Cockpit Hatteras Motor Yacht on the market! The most functional layout made by Hatteras in this size range. Don't miss this opportunity to buy this pedigree Hatteras that is priced to sell. Easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today. Call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at email@example.com