- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Great find in this all white hull Sunseeker Superhawk with THRUSTER, teak decks, loads of option goodies and very well taken care of, full enclosure and cockpit cover low hours and superb Yanmars engines. Lift kept since 2002 and it shows with its shiny hull and a babied by its owner it is sure to impress. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Cabin Double berth w/ stowage under berth Hanging wardrobe Outboard shelving w/ stowage Overhead halogen lighting 12 v (2) reading lights 12v Deck hatch w/ mosquito screen Fitted carpet Salon Luxury seating around folding table Halogen overhead lighting Outboard shelving Opening portholes w/ mosquito screens & curtains (2) deck hatches Alpine Radio/6 CD player w/ 6 speakers in cabin & cockpit Alpine 12” woofer and Poweramp 14” Coby Television Panasonic VHS Drinks cupboard Main switch & circuit breaker panel Double AC socket Fitted carpet with carpet saver cover Head Enclosed manual seat toilet Avonite counter top (blue) Hot/cold water system Wash basin & shower Large mirror Cupboard stowage Toothbrush & glass holder Towel ring & towels Overhead lights 12 v Opening porthole w/ mosquito screen & curtain Shaver socket 240/110 v
- Hinged top over sink Ceramic 2 burner hob Vitrifrigo Electric refrigerator 12v Bottle stowage Shelved locker stowage Rubbish bin
- Helm QL Bow Thruster Twin racing seats w/ folding bases Console w/ walnut type fascia Wood rimmed steering wheel Livorsi race controls Full analogue engine instrumentation Electronic speedlog Jabsco remote spotlight Depth sounder Fuel gauge Fresh water gauge Trim tab controls Ritchie Compass Horn Switch panel w/ circuit breaker protection Windscreen wiper & washer Fire extinguisher Cockpit and Deck All teak deck Uline Icemaker Stainless steel fittings (8) stainless steel cleats Stainless steel bow rails Cockpit rails in stainless steel Curved stainless steel safety glass windscreen Stainless steel bow roller w/ anchor stop Delta anchor and 30m chain Electric anchor winch with deck & cockpit controls IMCO navigation lights (2) stern eyes Bow eye Stainless steel swimming ladder Hot/cold swimming shower Ensign staff & socket Full wetbar w/ hot/cold water Icebox chiller (very deep and spacious) Seating for 6 around foldaway cockpit table Stowage under seating Rear upholstered sunbather Stowage lockers below seats Engine access below sunbather Glass holders Overhead cockpit lights 12v Storage locker under cockpit floor Sliding door to cabin Dockside connection Teak bathing platform
- Garmin 7212 Color GPS, Radar, Sonar (2014) Foruno Radar Robertson AP300 Autopilot
- Engines & Mechanical
- Triple Yanmar diesel engines - stbd 82 hrs,(new engine replaced by Yanmar) ctr 335 hrs port 415 hrs (docking engine) New generator 2006 - 247 hrs Two speed ZF gearboxes Mercruiser B3 drives Integrated trim tabs Watertight bulkhead Sound insulation throughout engine room Aluminum fuel tank w/ electric sending unit Enclosed fuel tank area w/ autofire extinguisher (2) fuel filters/water separators Automatic fire extinguishers Automatic bilge pumps 12 v Extractor fans 12v AC shorepower DC electrical system w/ full circuit breaker protection (4) batteries Split charging system Pressure fresh water system 12 v Water heater Marine Air AC/Heat Battery charger
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD