- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Fairhaven MA) The 28' Nauset Pilothouse is a tough, go-anywhere, downeast style lobster boat / fishing machine. She has a large open cockpit with fishing room and pilothouse with cabin for comfort. She is powered by a 220-hp horsepower Cummins diesel to get you out and back with dependability and economy.
The Nauset 28 features the downeast style hull with 10’5" beam that goes anywhere, handles any water, and lets you run with the big boys. The large open cockpit features ample room to fish and wide side decks lead forward to a foredeck.
The pilothouse offers weather protection and features port side helm with full Northstar 925 color chart plotter, Furuno 4-kW radar, Furuno fishfinder, Icom Radio, Ritchie compass, and marine stereo. Below is a cuddy cabin is suited to overnight and weekend getaways with V-berth, under-berth storage, chart table with storage lockers, and an enclosed head with holding tank.
This Nauset 28’ is a full featured, all-purpose, downeaster that is well equipped, well maintained, and ready to go. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Forward Cabin with V-Berth Under-Berth Storage Chart Table with Storage Enclosed Head
- Cockpit & Helm
- Spacious Cockpit Pilothouse Port Side Helm Center Engine Box
- Deck & Hull
- Classic Downeast Design Blue Hull with White Topside Awlgrip Paint Freeman Deck Hatches Saltwater Washdown Fresh Bottom Paint
- Electronics & Navigation
- Northstar 952 Color Chart Plotter Furuno 4-kW Radar Furuno FCV-582L Fish Finder Icom VHF Radio Ritchie Compass ACR 406 EPRIB Stereo
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Cummins 220-hp Diesel Engine with 1400 hours 3-4 gph @ 13-15 knots Racor Fuel Filters 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Shaft Dripless Stuffing Box 4-Blade Propeller Trim Tabs Dual 4D Batteries Head with Holding Tank
- Salesman's Notes
- Yard Maintained Great Condition Original Owner
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.