CLEAN - CLEAN - CLEAN --ABSOLUTY IN "BRISTOL" CONDITION
Practical Cruiser - or Excellent Performance Sailboat - Many Exciting Performance Features
Fully Air Conditioned
Shallow Draft - Sugar Scoop Stern w/Swim Platform - Large Cockpit
2 Private Cabins - 1 Over sized Head with Separate Stall Shower
All Interior Woodwork in Excellent Condition - All Seating Fabrics, and Soft Goods in Excellent Condition - Unique Sliding Nav Station for Extra Seating Space - Unique Storage "Garage" Under Cockpit Seating
Set Up for Performance Sailing -NEW SAILS - In-Mast Furling Main with HORIZONTAL AIR BATTENS - 130% Genoa - Asymmetric Spinnaker, with Removable Bow Sprit - Spare Main sail
Easy Sailing with All Lines Led Aft to Cockpit
Very spacious vessel for her size, with excellent sailing performance. Boat shows like a nearly new vessel, and has many optional features. Easy to single handle, with plenty of cockpit space for a full crew. Original owner vessel - Always impeccably maintained. This is a lot of boat for the money, and should not be missed for the serious buyer.
Call listing broker immediately to see this exceptional boat.
- Length ................ 36 ft ........... 10.69 meters Waterline length... 32 ft 3 in .......... 9.84 meters Beam................. 11 ft 10 in.......... 3.59 meters Draft ................... 4 ft 10 in .......... 1.47 meters Displacement........12,560 lbs ............5,700 kilo TANKAGE: Water..................... 94 gal ................355 liters Fuel ........................ 35 gal ...............130 liters Holding tank .............13 gal ................50 liters ENGINE .......Yanmar 3YM-30 29 HP ( 390 hours ) Air Conditioning ....... Cruise Aire - 16,000 BTU ( Reverse Cycle) Designer ....M. Lombard CE Certification ...AB/BIO/C12
- VESSEL IS FULLY AIRCONDITIONED - WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT Vessel sleeps 6 adults in (2) private cabins plus Salon. Master cabin is forward with a queen sized V-berth. ..V-berth with water tank below and storage ..storage locker, and hanging locker ..book shelves Port & Starbd ..Overhead opening hatch w/ screen and sunshade Guest cabin is aft, on Starbd side, with double berth ..Battery compartment and addition storage below berth ..hanging locker ..access to engine compartment. ..opening port Main salon provides (2) single berths - one along the Starbd side of the dinette, one along the Port side - full length settee HEAD: ..Jabsco manual toilet w/ holding tank ..SS sink with hot/cold pressurized water ..separate stall shower with acrylic door ..opening port ..access to garage storage
- VESSEL WALK THROUGH
- Vessel can be boarded from opening gates in the lifelines - Port and Starbd - or from the over-sized built in swim platform in the sugar scoop transom. Her spacious cockpit allows for comfortable movement and access to the interior. Upon descending the companionway stairs, the U shaped Galley is to Starbd, and a forward facing Nav Station, with comfortable seat, is to Port. Unique to this vessel is the sliding Nave station/chart table. The chart table slides forward to provide a forward facing Nav station, or slides aft to extend the Port settee There is access to the over-sized Head aft of the Nav Station, on Port side, and also very convenient to the companionway. Head has a separate shower stall with inside door. A unique feature of this vessel is the “storage garage” which has an opening door in the shower stall – This is a huge storage space and is protected from the outside elements. It extends partially under the Port cockpit seat, but is only accessed from inside the vessel. Forward of the Galley - on Starbd side - is a large U-shaped Dinette that converts to a single berth - Opposite on Port side is a full length Settee that converts to a second single berth. The Salon has excellent traffic flow, and loads of storage space - Below the seats, in side cabinets and in book shelves. .Forward of the Salon is a Private stateroom with queen sized V-berth and a good deal of storage space, including a hanging locker Aft of the Galley, on Starbd side, is a second private double cabin with standing headroom and loads of storage space, including a hanging locker. A port opening towards the cockpit provides light and ventilation. The Salon is well lit with upper fixed ports, and also lower fixed ports at eye level when one is seated. There are also opening side ports above the deck level and overhead opening hatches. For ventilation. A large opening hatch provides additional ventilation for the interior, and natural light forward. There is a teak and holly floor throughout the vessel.
- SALON - GALLEY - DINNING
- SALON - is bright and airy with large fixed port lights along either side of the cabin top, and (2) lower fixed ports. An overhead hatch and opening port above the Galley provide ventilation. ..Large U shaped dinette to Starbd ( seats 6 adults) - converts to ingle berth ..Full length settee to Port - converts to single berth ..storage below dinette seats and Pot settee ..closed storage cabinets Port and Starbd above the seating areas ..open storage shelves Port and Starbd. ..Book shelf storage Port & Starbd. ..Sliding chart table ..Engine compartment accessed by lifting the companionway stairs ..Overhead hatch with screen and sunshade ..overhead lights GALLEY: the L-shaped galley is to Starbd at the foot of the companionway stairs. ..Doubble SS sink with Hot/Cold pressutrized water ..Deep refrigerator - top loading - with Vitrifrige system ..Eno (2) burner propane stove and oven with singloe propane tank ( in dedicated locker in cockpit) and propane shut=off at galley. DINNING : large circular dinette in Salon on Starbd side. Also folding dining table in cockpit. PLUMBING : hot/cold pressurized water in Galley and Head and cockpit shower - with heavy duty water pump and accumulator tank ..11 gal hot water tank - connected to engine heat exchanger and 110v system ..Shower sumps with electrical pump ..Manual marine toilet
- ELECTRICAL - ELECTRONICS
- ELECTRRICAL: 3) AGM batteries Flush mounted chromed brass ceiling lights, in Salon, Head, and Cabins Indirect halogen lighting under side decks in Salon and Head 12v alternator battery charger - Cristec 25 Amp Batterhy switches for: engine bank, house bank, and negative general cut-off 12v electric panel w/ breakers 30 amp 110v e power receptacle with 50 ft power cord ELECTRONICS: Raymarine C80 GPS/chart plotter ( at helm) Raymarine ST 60 tri-data - depth, speed, log ( at helm) Raymarine ST 6000+ Autopilot ( at helm) Raymarine ST 60 wind speed and direction ( at helm) Plastimo compass ( at helm) Icom VHF radio (at nav station) Sony stereo with disc player ( at Nav station)
- Engine compartment can be accessed by lifting the companionway stairs for general maintenance - There is also access to the rear of the engine through the aft cabin engine hatch. ENGINE AND ENGINE COMPARTMENT ARE EXTREMELY CLEAN SHOWING THE CARE OWNER HAS GIVEN THIS VESSL. Engine: Yanmar 3YM30 29 HP w. heat exchanger ( 390 hours ) Fully sound proofed engine compartment SS propeller shaft 25mm with drip-less stuffing box Flexifold propeller - us spare 3 blade prop Fuel - water separator / filter Flexofold feathering prop (spare 3 blade fixed prop) Windlass - Quick 1000 w combination rope and chain - vertically mounted in anchor locker - w/hand held electric remote control
- HULL and DECK
- HULL - Solid, hand laid fiberglass hull, ISO gelcoat and protective barrier coat DECK - Prisma Process injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring Fixed lower hull ports Opening deck hatches - (w/combination shade and screen) Teak inlay on cockpit bench seating Teak inlay on cockpit floor Cockpit lockers: (1) large locker under Port bench seat, Lazarett locker under Port helm seat, Double propane tank storage locker under Stabs aft seat ( overboard drain) - Life raft storage locker under center helm seat ( no life-raft included) Cockpit table - FRP - on SS base Cockpit speakers ( water proof) Transom shower Full Cockpit cushions Leather covered wheel steering - on pedestal with instrument pod ( removable steering wheel - large diam) Swim ladder - SS - folding ladder mounted on swim platform Cockpit shower Full Cockpit Bimini and Dodger Anchor locker - forward deck - with below deck windlass SS bow and stern pulpits Double anchor roller ( one side with fixed guide for spinnaker sprit) Danforth anchor with chain and rode Double lifelines with opening gates Port and Starbd Wood toe rail with integrated chrome chocks and side drainage (4) Oversized aluminum docking cleats (2) mid-ship aluminum cleats Wood hand rails along cabin top Port and Starbd
- SAILS and RIGGING
- This vessel is equipped with the latest innovation in IN-Mast main sail systems. - HORIZONTAL AIR BATTENS - The batten pockets are designed to be filled with air, from a simple hand pump ( a few short strokes of the pump - fills the batten pockets ) - These "AIR BATTENS" work the same as conventional battens to support the sail, and allow for a larger, better shaped sail with additional roach area. When it is time to furl the Main - a simple release valve releases the air in the batten pockets and allows the sail to easily furl inside the mast - Please see the photos of this system below. IN Mast Furling Main - (2) sails 1- Performance Main with Horizontal Air Battens new (2012) , 1 standard in-mast furling main ( new 2011) Genoa - 130% on Facnor Roller furling system - w/ stem head fitting - furling line led back to coach roof line stopper Asymmetric Spinnaker - Removable bow sprit (2) Coach roof winches - Harken #32 ST (2) Primary winches - Harken #40 ST (2) Harken Genoa tracks - w/ adjustable lead cars Spionlock line stoppers on coach roof Harken Main sheet traveler on cabin top (3) Halyards - Main, Jib, Spinnaker Selden Aluminum mast w/ double spreaders - Deck stepped Selden Aluminum boom Adjustable vang with block and tackle Standing rigging - 1x19 SS ire
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.