Major Price Reduction for quick sell
"This Vicem 52 has 610 hp Mans which will only burn 38 gph at a cruise speed of 23 knots. She has been outfitted with a collapsible mast for easy overland transportation and is a "head turner" in any port."
With over 150 boats built over the last twenty years, one model has stood out for best meeting the needs of owners looking to upgrade in size and style from other boats: The Vicem 52 Classic. She provides real, on the water solutions to satisfy the most discerning of yacht owners. From the very beginning the 52 has showcased our signature design concept: A large cockpit on the same level as a spacious salon. A wide opening cockpit door merges these two key living and entertaining areas better than any boat in this size range. Performances, safety and a superior quality of life on board have made this one of our best sellers around the world.
- High gloss mahogany interior (3) CruisAir air conditioning/heaters (2) TV's- cabin and master stateroom AM/FM/ stereo with CD player DVD player Leather seating trim in salon (2) staterooms with ensuite heads and showers Custom bedding
- Over/under refrigerator with freezer Under counter freezer (2) burner electric stove with exhaust hood Microwave/convection oven Ice maker Granite counters in galley, heads and cockpit grill Water filter for galley sink and ice maker
- Deck and Exterior
- Midnight blue hull Custom, Vicem cold-molded wood hull Bow and Stern thrusters Teak cockpit sole Teak swim platform with stainless steel boarding ladder Windlass Polished anchor with 250' chain Fortress aluminum anchor with 100' rope Zodiac six passenger lift raft Sea water washdown pump Cockpit refrigerator Cockpit cabinet with sink and electric grill Sunbrella cockpit cushions Cockpit sun awning Window, hatch and cockpit covers
- (2) 17" monitors Nobeltec Admiral 10 navigation software and 4kw radar WX weather hard/software (not actively subscribed) VHF radio
- Onan 11kw generator Cablemaster, 50amp shore power Inverter Maintenance free batteries
- ZF electronic engine controls with trolling valves Spare propellers Prop shaft spurs Oil change system Service records and all supplied manufacturer's owners manuals available
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To Schedule a Showing Contact: Paul Crean Cell: 516-991-8578 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org