- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
FRESH WATER AND ONE OWNER VESSEL!
Low hours, good looks, voluminous interior and European craftsmanship make this Sealine a must see before deciding on another sport cruiser. Fish and Chips is a properly serviced, hoist-stored vessel with low hours and several updates, including: new bimini top, impellers and cooling system service, full-service and new carb on the generator all in 2012. An 8Kw Kohler Generator and twin AC/Heat units make for comfortable cruising or entertaining in any weather. This incredible Sealine is your home on the water. There are very few gently used Freshwater Sealine cruisers available in the United States. The British built Sport Cruiser has the desirable European lines that attract attention wherever she goes. She is priced to sell and will not last long in the current market!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This over loaded Sealine sport cruiser has great accommodations and a practical use of space with two guest staterooms, large salon, and inviting deck spaces. Sleeps 5 comfortably with 2 in the bow stateroom, 1 in the salon, and 2 in the double aft cabin. Beginning forward is the master stateroom with a walk-around queen berth, good storage, and private access to the split head with the shower compartment to starboard and the commode and sink compartment to port. Next aft is the main cabin with a large U-shaped sofa to starboard and the full galley to port. The guest cabin is to port and aft and features twin berths.
- Main Salon
- Ample seating Convertible settee Hi-low convertible table for dining
- Kenyon 2-burner electric stove Sharp convection microwave oven AC/DC refrigerator Cherry cabinetry with burlwood surfaces and mahogany trim Double stainless sink
- Master Stateroom
- Located forward with a walk-around queen berth Ample storage Split Head: VacuFlush Commode Enclosed shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Located to port and aft Sleeps 2 Comfortable queen and twin berths and real bulkhead with cherry door
- Her sleek profile belies a large, well laid-out cockpit with seating for at least eight. The round cockpit table converts to a double sun- bed and there is a wet-bar/sink on the port side opposite the aft seating area. The two-part canopy with a forward Bimini feature folds neatly into the radar arch. Included are a full camper top and a custom made mooring cover. The full-width bathing platform provides easy access from the dock or water and has a concealed swim ladder, a transom shower. Featuring a double helm seat with a double seat to port. Engine room access below table and ample storage under all seating. The deck is arranged to make mooring easy, with well-positioned massive cleats, an electric windlass, and a large anchor-chain locker that also stores fenders. Electric, reversible anchor winch- 1000w with forward foot controls at the bow 10kg Delta anchor, 36m chain
- Electronics & Helm
- Hydraulic power steering Clock and barometer Ray Marine Sum log Ray Marine Depth Sounder Compass Stainless horns- new in 2012 Helm indicator
- VHF Radio Sony Radio/CD stereo with remote-upgrade Full 120/240v shore power support system 2x50 amp Battery charger- new in 2005 Deep cycle batteries- new in 2011
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Upgraded Twin Mercruiser 5.7 350 MAG MPI- 300hp each New impellers and cooling system service in 2012 Low hours- 248 Lenco trim tabs with indicator gauges- new in 2007 Extra fuel capacity- 237 gallons Bravo 2 outdrives (2) Air-conditioning units: 28,000 BTUs- Marine Air with new pumps in 2010 Kohler Generator 8kw- full-service and new carb. In 2012 Raritan Hot Water system- new in 2008 Water content gauge
- New mahogany Sealine steering wheel Dealer winterized and serviced every October with detailed service records available Mooring and fender lines Anti-fouling-blue- refinished for 2012 season Sealine owner’s manual Custom cockpit cover New Bimini top in 2012
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information please contact Tania Andre at (315) 783-0036