- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 330-hp w/Bravo I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A MUST TO CONSIDER; THIS 1989 SEA RAY 268 SUNDANCER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY WITH ONLY 500-ORIGINAL HOURS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 7.4-litre 330-hp Gas Engine with Bravo I Sterndrive and only 503-original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Enclosed Head (Pump-Out) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, LCD-Television in Cabin, Newer AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Remote Control, Epoxy Bottom w/Interlux VC-17 Bottom Paint, Snap-in Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Canvas Package (Bimini-Top w/Enclosure), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Structural updates (2012) include new transom, stringers, bulkhead...this one will survey! Recent sterndrive boot job, newer batteries. Highly recommended by listing agent
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
While they look the same on the outside, Sea Ray's 268 Sundancer and Weekender models are different boats in both the cockpit and interior configurations. The Sundancer (the more popular of the two) has an aft cabin tucked beneath a raised cockpit sole, and the Weekender has a flush cockpit with additional seating opposite the helm. In general, the Weekender makes for a better dayboat thanks to her less cluttered cockpit and more convenient centerline companionway. The Sundancer, on the other hand, will appeal to those seeking the additional sleeping (and storage) capabilities that her aft cabin provides. Both models come with an enclosed standup head compartment along with a small galley and adequate headroom. Privacy curtains seperate the sleeping areas at night. Notably, the 268 was one of the last Sea Rays to incorporate a bolt-on swim platform rather than the integrated platforms seen in later models. Additional features include a teak bow pulpit, swim platform, teak interior trim, and sliding cabin windows.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Facing Style Dinette to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Bulkhead, Storage Locker Enclosed Head (Pump-Out) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower LCD-Television
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Fish-Finder w/Depth & Water Temp. AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Remote Control (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (2) Batteries (NEW 2012) (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug
- Bow Pulpit (Teak) (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure) Epoxy Bottom w/VC-17 Bottom Paint (1) Spare Stainless Steel Propeller OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS NEW -- Transom, Stringers, Engine Room Bulkhead. NEWER -- Sterndrive boots / bellows FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.