- 67 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Mahagony Rose is widely regarded as the nicest Vicem mid-sized yacht ever launched. She debuted in 2008 at the Miami Boat Show in her standout red color. Her very knowlegable owner had her custom built as his second Vicem Yacht. Her deep red hull and extended flybridge coachroof (with tender and crane) garners attention wherever she goes. Equipped with virtually every option (including an air conditioned engine room and oversized bow and stern thrusters) she features a unique convertible VIP cabin - It converts from queen sized bed to full sized office in 60 seconds.
This yacht lacks for nothing and is sure to impress. Call us today for more information.
- Owner and Guest Accomodations include 3 staterooms and 3 heads with crew+head in lazarette area, for a total of 4 cabins and 4 heads.
- Engine and Mechanical
- 22 knots cruise, 25 knots WOT Twin 900 HP MAN Common Rail Engines with 830 hours 74,000 BTU Marine Air conditioning 17.5 kW Onan / Kohler generator with 1550 hours Hydraulic power steering (BCS) Stainless steel shafts (316S 70 mm diameter) Stainless steel rudders 2000 Watt Lofrans windlass 316 L Stainless steel fuel, water and holding tanks Windshield wipers Trim tabs Engine room lead panel isolation Rope cutters on props Yacht Controller Remote Control Upgraded Racor Filters Air conditioned engine room Oversized bow and stern thrusters
- Galley, Heads and Plumbing
- Macerator pumps (SEALAND) Electric WCs (TECMA) Water heater (Isotherm) Granite kitchen and bathroom counter tops 316 L Stainless steel fuel, water and holding tanks Odorless hoses (Vetus) Dock side fresh water pressure pump Grey water discharge pump (ITT) Cockpit shower Sea water filters (VETUS) 4 burner electric stove (SIEMENS) Microwave/Conventional oven Stove top fan Sub Zero refrigerator Sub Zero freezer Ice Maker Upgraded Watermaker Seagull filtration system Wine cooler Washer/dryer Salt water wash down pump 2 extra hatches with concealed screens Refrigerator and Icemaker in FB Grill, Refrigerator and Icemaker in cockpit
- GPS Raymarine 10" Color LCD Radar Raymarine 10" Color LCD Auto pilot Raymarine VHF Raymarine LCD TV in salon LCD TV's in each cabin Raymarine video cameras(2) Satellite TV Sirius Weather System Bose 3-2-1 DVD entertainment system
- 17.5 kW Onan / Kohler generator Shore power isolation transformer 220 V / 110 V sockets and switches(Berker) Custom rosewood electric panel Lamps (Cantalupi) Stairs and cockpit area lighting GFCI ground fault protection Navigational Lights (HELLA) Inverter Water maker Cetek Generator Exhaust Extra battery upgrade Electric shore power reels Extra 110v and 12v outlets throughout boat
- Lewmar hatches and stainless steel portholes Stainless steel foldable swim platform ladder Khaya mahogany floors Cockpit area teak floors Teak swim platform Exterior upholstery (SUNBRELLA) Cockpit area table with hydraulic stand Lunch table in dinette Double Stidd seats in FB Double anchors Teak decks, up and down Sun awnings for windows Unique divided custom table in Flybridge Massive, overbuilt anchoring system Varnished transom Hardtop Teak decks on FB Underwater lights Dinghy crane Cushion covers throughout Custom exterior covers for all varnish Rotating radar mast Rear facing spotlights Crew Cabin for two
- Miscellaneous Options/Upgrades
- 40%/60% High Gloss Varnish mix ZF Mathers Tx control head Teak and holly cabin floors Day head Light dimmers Convertible office Safe Bow Rail Tender w/outboard
- Additional Information
- This knowledgable owner, now on his second Vicem, is looking to move down in size. Mahogany Rose offers three large cabins, plus a crew cabin for two (though she was run without crew). Her extended flybridge provides room for a tender and crane, and also provides full shade (and an enclosure) for the cockpit beneath. No option was spared in her build, including an air conditoned engine room, oversized bow and stern thrusters (normally found in a Vicem 85),a convertible office, a day head, a rotating radar mast for low bridges, and full solar covers for all exposed varnish. To build this yacht today would cost $4m!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Vicem Yachts is the premier builder of luxury classic motor yachts and mega yachts; Sarasota Yacht & Ship is the only Official distributor for the Americas, which includes North, South & Central America as well as Canada and the Caribbean. A 26 year old company - with high-calibre professional key figures from the US yachting industry - based in Sarasota, Florida. SYS was previously a dealer for the product over the SE US, and now is delighted to represent the line in the Americas.