- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1997 Wellcraft 3600 Martinique just listed. This excellent condition well maintained 36 is newly listed for sale after a full inside and out detail and servicing. The pictures just begin to tell how well the wellcraft looks and performs. She has twin Mercruiser 7.4's MPI'S rated at 310 h.p. each one engine has original 430 hours and the other just over 100 recently replaced. The Kohler generator 7.5kw provides plently of offshore power for all the systems aboard and also has it's own sound shield The interior shows like new from the upholstery to the wood floor. She will sleep 4 with comfort with 2 Staterooms and a drop down dinette will accomodate 2 more.The previous owner upgraded the stereo system to a 1000 watt Jensen systems with speakers all over the boat.The cockpit has new Seadeck flooring which withstands any and all temperature changes. The helm has a Raymarine chart plotter and 24 mile radar along with a back up Garmin 441 unit on top. All the guages and helm dash panels are new along with new cockpit canvas in grey and all new eisenglas. For added protection the windshield has a full cover to keep out sunlight and rain. All new solid granite counter tops were recently done in the galley and cockpit. An icemaker complements the cockpit area with large wrap around seating. This truely is a beautiful condition Martinique and is lcate in Sarasota, Florida and shown by appointment only. Be the next Owner of this beautiful 3600 to cruise the open waters or short island hops close to Shore.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Some key features of the Wellcraft 3600 Martinique are a cockpit wet bar for easy entertaining, an ergonomically designed helm, a custom radar arch, and Granulon countertops in the galley. There's also a large swim platform with dunnage storage, an oversized head with a shower, halogen cabin lights, and a Vacuform wood grain dash with Faria Signature Series gauges and gold-tone bezels. The luxuriously appointed cabin of the 3600 Martinique has a unique island galley with a microwave, refrigerator, two-burner electric stove, molded sink and plenty of storage. Cabinets come in rich cherrywood. The midcabin area is a relaxing lounge by day and a comfortable double berth by night. A cedar-lined hanging closet and privacy curtain complete the area.
- Equipment List
- Wellcraft 3600 Martinique Specifications - Standard Equipment Hull and Deck - Bow rail - stainless steel - Bow pulpit with anchor roller - Cleats all through-bolted stainless steel - Compliant with Coast Guard safety standards - Dunnage box - Engine room - insulation - Fender holder - stainless steel - Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system - Five-year limited hull warranty - 2 Hatches on foredeck with screens - Opening portlights with screens and stainless trim rings - Radar arch w- spreader light - Rub rail insert - stainless steel - Swim platform with stainless ladder - Steering wheel - custom woodgrain - Transom door - Windshield - tempered glass Cockpit - Aft seating - Beverage holders - Canvas, windshield connector - Sunbrella - Cockpit, self-draining fiberglass - Courtesy lights - Helm seat - adjustable - electric, triple - Wetbar Cabin - Berth - forward with storage - Cabinetry - cherry wood - Custom interior fabrics and soft-touch vinyl seating - Decor package - accent pillows, comforter - Dinette - converts to berth - Direct - indirect lighting - Duplex outlet - 110V GFI protected - Hanging locker(s) cedar-lined - Interior designer package - Mid cabin berth w- opening portlight and table - Mirrored rope locker door - Privacy curtains - V-berth storage Galley - Cabinet hardware - gold - Coffee maker - Countertop - Granulon with sink - Duplex outlet 110V - GFI protected - Faucet - gold - chrome - Microwave oven - Refrigerator - dual voltage - Storage - Stove, double-burner electric, ceran top - with cutting board cover Head - Duplex outlet 110V - GFI protected - Exhaust vent - Fiberglass vanity w- Granulon countertop and sink - Head faucet - gold - chrome - Head - SeaLand VacuFlush w- holding tank - Mirror - Shower compartment - molded fiberglass Mechanical - Accessory plug - 12 volt - Audible engine alarms - Battery switches - dual - Bilge blower - 12 volt - 3 Bilge pumps with auto float switch - Compass - Converter, 30 amp - Detector - carbon monoxide - Dockside water connection - Engine synchronizer gauge - Fuel crossover system - Horn - Ignition safety interlock switch with lanyard - Instrumentation - full - Mufflers - gas engines - Navigation lights - Power steering - Pressurized freshwater system w- transom shower - Propeller - stainless - Shorepower system 30 amp - AC-DC distribution panel and 50 ft. shore cord, dual - Stereo - Clarion AM-FM cassette w- remote control 4 speakers - Trim tabs - hydraulic - Water heater - 6 gal. - Windshield wiper(s) Wellcraft 3600 Martinique Optional Equipment - Air conditioner with heat (reverse cycle) 16000 BTU - Canvas - side and aft curtains - Carpet, cockpit snap-in - CE Certification - Cushion - sunpad - Cockpit cover - Sunbrella - Cockpit ice maker - Cockpit table - Overboard discharge for head - Depth sounder - Engine freshwater cooling system - Fire suppression system - Generator - Kohler - 7.3 kW gas or 5.0 kW diesel with sound shield and auto-on blower - GPS - Hatch covers, interior - Sunbrella - Multimedia Entertainment Package - Clarion - Six disc CD changer - Clarion - Spotlight - Stereo - Clarion AM-FM CD player - Stereo upgrade package - Clarion - TV - Telephone inlet and antenna - VHF Radio with antenna - 150 ft. Chain in lieu of 150 ft. rope - chain combo - Windlass with electric up - down switches and 150 ft. Rope - chain combo - includes anchor - Wiring for windlass Engine Options - Merc 7.4L MPI VD - Merc 7.4L MPI VD-FWC - Merc Twin 454 MAG MPI Horizon - Volvo Twin 7.4 GI-FWC - Volvo Twin KAMD 43P, diesel - Volvo TW TAMD 63P diesel - CAT TW 3116
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR A PERSONAL AND COMPLETE SHOWING LEASE CALL STEVE STEVENS BROKER AT 941-302-0621 FOR AN APPOINTMENT