- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Grand Banks Eastbay 45 “IYS” is a classic Downeaster.
Traditional in appearance, yet quite fast at 30 knots. Safe and economical with twin Caterpillar C-9 diesels. Fuel use is only 30 gph at cruise of 20 knots giving 300+ nautical miles of range. “IYS” has been pampered thru her 500 hours of enjoyment and is in impeccable condition.
- The Grand Banks Eastbay 45 “IYS” is a classic Downeaster. Traditional in appearance, yet quite fast at 30 knots. Safe and economical with twin Caterpillar C-9 diesels. Fuel use is only 30 gph at cruise of 1890 rpm with speed of 20 knots giving over 300 nautical miles of range. “IYS” has been pampered thru her 500 hours of enjoyment and is in impeccable condition. In the following pages you will find the inventory and features of each area of this superb yacht. It covers the highly respected Grand Banks fiberglas construction. Then the features of the elegant satin varnished teak interior which are made extra pleasant with soft, white and almond fabrics on furniture and privacy curtains. You are then carried throughout the master stateroom with ensuite head and shower, the guest/office stateroom, also with private ensuite shower/toilet room and the pilothouse replete with a full complement of navigation, safety and communication electronics then on through the immaculate engine room and the totally proper electrical system. Finally you are given the features of all the deck systems and then the overly generous aft deck/cockpit with its built-in upholstered seating, ice-maker, transom door to the swim platform, and more.
- Awl-Grip Bootstripe Flag Blue Gelcoat –Hull Water tight Bulkheads CompositeHull, fully cored w/cross-linked high density PVC foam core Cove stripe Epoxy barrier undercoat Gel-coated Fiberglass Exterior Hand-laid Fiberglass HullStructural Grid, Fiberglass and Foam Hydrex Resin Skin Coat inHullLamination Molded Quarter Guard with Stainless Steel Rubrail
- Teak Veneer at Helm Dimmer Switches, 12 Total Bulkheads, Formica, Teak Cabin Doors with Lock Sets Cabinet Furniture, Teak Frames with Fabric Inserts Curtain Drawers, Teak Faced Grab Rails, Teak Hardware, Stainless Steel and Chrome Headlining, vinyl Panels, Removable HullCeiling, Teak Lighting, Xenon, DC Outlets, AC Portholes, Stainless Steel and Screens Sole, Teak and Holly Steps with Clear Non-Skid Varnish, Satin-Marine Finish Window Shades, Duette Blinds, Hunter Douglas Window, Euro Panels Splendide Washer/Dryer Combo
- Ultraleather Almond for Salon Settee Doors, Hinged, Aft Engine Room Access, Pneumatic EntertainmentCenter, Teak with TV Pop-Up Mechanism Ladder to Engine Room Settee, U-Shaped Table, Teak, Hi/Lo (converts to bed with custom cushion) Companion Seat, Stidd Admiral Low Back
- Countertop, Granite with Backsplash Guard Electric Cooktop and Microwave/Convection Oven Exhaust Blower Faucet, Single Lever, Pull-Out Head with Hose Freezer, Coolmatic with Teak Door Refrigerator, Coolmatic with Teak Door Sink, Stainless Steel, Single Bowl Retractable Aft Window
- Helm area
- Compass Electronics Console, Wrapped with Ultraleather Helm Seat, Stidd Admiral Low Back with Deluxe Chrome Package Steering Wheel, Stainless Steel, Teak Rimmed Electric Sunroof
- Master stateroom
- Island berth Bureau with Drawers Escape Hatch Ladder Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker Inner-Spring Mattress MASTER HEAD Corian Countertop with Stainless Steel Sink Exhaust Blower, DC Faucet, Single Lever Shower Stall, Teak Slat/Stripe Shower with Drain Pump, DC Toilet, Sealand Vacuflush
- Guest Stateroom/Office
- Settee Converts to Berth Fold-Down Desk with Stool Hanging Locker Bureau with Drawers GUEST HEAD Corian Countertop with Stainless Steel Sink Exhaust Blower, DC Faucet, Single Lever Shower with Drain Pump, DC Toilet, Sealand Vacuflush
- Furuno Navnet VX2 1934 Radar Furuno Navnet VX21Q20 Chart Plotter Furuno Navnet DFFI Sounder Furuno Transducer Furuno Navnet BBWX Sirius Weather Receiver Furuno RD30 Nav Repeater Simrad AP25 Auto Pilot Standard Phantom 1000 VHF Hailer Horn FLIR Navigator Engine Room Camera KVH M3 TracVision DX System
- Mechanical Equipment
- Dual C-9 Caterpillar 567 HP each Bow Thruster, Sleipner Side-Power SP95T DC w/ (1) 80Battery Racor Engine Fuel Filters, Racor Duplex System Groco Engine Seawater Strainers Reverso Oil Change Kit Jabsco Fuel Transfer Pump Seastar Hydraulic Power Assisted Steering Ball Valve on Thru-Hulls above Waterline, Bronze Bilge Pump, Manual Drip Pans under Engines Engine Raw Water Intake Strainers Engine Room Fresh Water Faucet Engine Room Sound Insulation Exhaust System, Sea Water Cooled with Muffler Fire Extinguisher with Engine, Generator, Blower, Shut Down and Override Control Fuel Filters, Racor Water Separators on Each Engine (duplex) and Generator Fuel Tanks, Aluminum, Baffled Gas/Water Separator on Generator Exhaust System Propellers, Nickel-Aluminum-Bronze, Dynamically Balanced Rudder, Cast Bronze Groco Safety Seacocks on Engine Raw Water Inlets Shaft Log, Dripless with Spare Seals Strut, Bronze with Rubber Bearings Water Tank, Aluminum, Painted Air-Conditioning, 120V 60Hz Marine Air Reverse Cycle U-Line Icemaker, 110V AC at Starboard Cockpit Locker Seagull IV Water Purification System
- Trace SW2512MC Inverter with Additional 8DBattery Generator, Onan with Soundshield 11.5 kW, 120V Shore Power Inlet Aft, (1) 50 amp Glendinning Cablemaster With 75’ White Cable AC/DC Distribution Panels Additional 8 Circuit Breakers for Electronics, DC Kahlenberg Air Horn Alarm and Indicator Panel Alternator, Each Engine and Generator Batteries, AMG, with Fiberglass Boxes, Lids and Straps. (2) 8D Engine Starting, (2) 4D house (1) 2D Generator Battery Charger, Automatic 12V 80 amp BatteryCondition Indicator Battery Disconnect Switch Battery Switch, Emergency Parallel Bilge Pumps, Automatic, DC Bonding System Carbon Monoxide Detector Engine Gauges and Instrumentation Engine Room Blowers, DC Engine Room Lights, AC Fluorescent Light with Diffusers Engine Room Lights, DC Entertainment System, Pioneer Stereo and XM Tuner Exalto Electronic Touch Panel Switch Fresh Water System, Pressurized, DC Fuel Transfer Pump, DC Galvanic Isolator with Monitor Helm Outlet, DC Holding Tank Level Indicators Holding Tank, Direct Discharge with Y-Valve on all Toilets, DC Indicator Light, Reverse Polarity Navigation Lights, DC Outlets, throughout with GFCI Protection Rudder Angle Indicator, DC Tank Gauges for Fuel and Water with Computank Display Television, Flat Screen 23’ Trim Tabs, DC Water Heater, 20 USG, AC Wiring, Marine Grade Tin-Plated Cooper
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Chain Locker, Self-Draining Anchor Platform with Single Stainless Steel Roller Anodes, Zinc, Shaft andHull Stainless Steel Chocks and Mooring Cleats Pop-Up Fender Cleats Deck Fills: Diesel, Waste and Waste Pump Out Decking, Teak, Epoxy Bonded in Cockpit Engine Room Vents, Delta T Air Demisters Flag Pole with Holders, Bow and Stern Foredeck Lockers, Port and Starboard Fresh Water Washdown Stainless Steel Grab Rails Mast, Aluminum/FRP Base, Fixed Navigation Light Boards, Teak Non-Skid, Awlgrip, Side and Forward Cabin House Deck & Hardtop Rubrail, Heavy-Duty Vinyl with Stainless Steel Insert Safety Rails, Stainless Steel with Intermediate ½” OD Tube Skylight Hatches with Screens & Blinds in Cabins Teak Toe Rail Windlass, Low Profile, Chain, DC Windows, Tempered Glass Center Opening Windshield with Electric Actuator
- Cockpit/Aft Deck
- Cockpit Stainless Steel Foldable Bench Seat 2 Deck Chairs 1 Stidd Admiral Low Back 3 teak & Holly Custom Cocktail Tables U-Line Icemaker, 110V AC at Starboard Cockpit Locker Custom Stainless Steel/Canvas Sunshield Swim Ladder Teak Swim Platform Transom Door Transom Shower
- Altogether, a most wonderful, complete and ready to enjoy Eastbay 45 in like new condition yet priced far below the million dollars plus replacement cost. IYS is ready. Easy to inspect at the charming Sanibel Marina in Sanibel, Florida. Your inspection of IYS will prove to you that she is truly pristine and definitely worth owning for yourself. Please call now and learn more about her pricing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.