Maintenance has been first and foremost with current owners. Preventative maintenance has been their mode of operation and as a result has provided many hours of enjoyment. These upgrades include but not limited to refrigerator/freezer, 12.5 KW Phasor generator, both head systems, cushions, salon flat screen TV, carpet, equipment & seat covers, Installation of Walker Air Seps, Formica top on dinette table, Furuno GPS, Barrier coat, mufflers, hot water heater, running lights, fresh and raw water pumps on both engines, new tachometers. Batteries just replaced 11/2013. Complete list and dates available on request.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding “Josephine” from the port or starboard side, you enter the aft deck area. The helm and aft deck are on the same level. Up the ladder is the flybridge. Swim platform ladder is aft. Down 4 steps from the aft deck is the salon with port side access to the master stateroom. From the salon going forward and down two steps is the galley to starboard with the dinette to port. Moving forward is the guest head and shower to starboard, dressing area to port and guest stateroom forward.
- Large salon with recliner chair, large couch and large movable chair, stereo system and large 26” LCD HD TV to port, navy blue carpet, access to the engine compartment is through the salon deck hatch, storage port and starboard sides, electrical control panels to port, very open and airy feel.
- Stainless steel double sink, 3 burner range w/oven, microwave oven, lighted storage behind counter top, drawers, lockers and storage compartments, upright refrigerator/freezer new in 2003, dinette area across from galley and to port provides comfortable seating for 6 and converts into a sleeping area for 2, sliding storage compartments 1 forward and 1 to port of dinette, large storage under dinette seats, utility/pantry forward of dinette area.
- Master Stateroom
- You enter the aft stateroom from the port side of the salon. Two double berths w/6” mattresses (port and starboard), large storage under port berth, two hanging lockers, 8 drawer dresser with mirror, 2 fixed windows and 2 ventilating windows with screens, head with shower, tub, vacuum flush head, full length mirror, vanity w/locker and drawer storage and ventilating window w/screen.
- Guest Stateroom
- Large Vee berth configuration, private access to forward head, 6 storage drawers under vee berths, 2 hanging lockers, ventilating hatch w/screen, 2 ventilating port holes w/screens, full length mirror, guest head has vacuum flush toilet, 2 access doors, ventilating port hole w/screen, mirror and shower.
- Lower Helm Station
- Furuno GP-1650-DF GPS w/Navionics Chart, dual depth sounder & fish graph; Furuno 36 mile Radar; Raymarine ST6000 autopilot w/GPS interface; VHF marine radio w/hailer; Datamarine digital depth sounder; Trim tabs; 5” compass; 3 windshield wipers with adjustable time delay. Windshield washers; Double helm seat w/storage under; Twin air horns; Plexiglass wing doors port and starboard; Boarding ladder mounts on either port or starboard side. Sink with storage cabinet.
- Raymarine ST-6000 handheld autopilot remote w/GPS & Depth Sounder interface; VHF marine radio; 5” compass; Twin air horns; 2 captains chairs; large bench seat.
- Electronics and Electrical
- 115 Volt AC sytem, 32 Volt DC 170 AH port electrical system, 32 Volt DC 170 AH starboard electrical system, Automatic 32 Volt dual converter, New in 2000 12.5kw generator with separate 12 Volt starting battery, Windshield wipers with delay circuitry, 26” HD color TV, AM/FM stereo system, DVD player for TV & music, Furuno GPS with Florida and Bahamas maps, Pilot house VHF radio with loud hailer, Flybridge VHF radio, Furuno radar, Auto pilot with GPS interface, Auto pilot remote control on flybridge, 3 Bilge pumps, 2 Bilge blowers.
- Deck and Hull
- Molded seats forward w/cushions and stowage beneath, forward deck box doubles as table, anchor windlass, 40# Danforth anchor w/250’ chain/rope rode, forward anchor line locker, 11’ Boston Whaler w/ 15 HP Yamaha 2 stroke outboard engine, 4 coats of Interlux 200/2001 epoxy barrier coat on boat bottom, Dock lines, PFD’s.
- Engine and Mechanical
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8V71TI engines with 2415 hours on the port engine and 720 hours SMOH on the starboard engine, 12.5 KW Phasor Generator new in 2000, 4 A/C zones (fwd a/c non-operable), 50 amp port and starboard power connectors, 3 shore power cables. 12 and 32 volt DC power, 115/230 volt AC service, Fresh water inlets w/ port and starboard connections, Hydraulic steering, All service manuals and records available, Clean engine room.
- Dinghy and Accessories
- Outboard engine hoist on transom, 13’ Boston Whaler shortened to 11’ stores on transom, 15 hp Yamaha outboard engine, stores on transom, Dinghy boarding ladder under aft dinghy seat, Dinghy anchor with anchor line.
- Maintenance has been first and foremost with current owners. Preventative maintenance has been their mode of operation and as a result has provided many hours of enjoyment. These upgrades include but not limited to refrigerator/freezer, 12.5 KW Phasor generator, both head systems, cushions, carpet, equipment & seat covers, Installation of Walker Air Seps, Formica top on dinette table, Furuno GPS, Barrier coat, mufflers, hot water heater, running lights, fresh and raw water pumps on both engines, new tachometers. Complete list and dates available on request.